Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms (396 Views)

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms by MrPRevailer(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Supreme Court Refuses to Protect Children as America now Allows Biologically-Born Boys/men to Use Girls’ Bathrooms

Spa Staff Dismiss Woman’s Complaint About Man Exposing his Penis to Little Girls in Female Area
Click the link to read the Excerpts

Sadly, now due to the Supreme Court’s failure to deal with this issue and allow this behavior to continue with no legal recourse, no child will ever be safe again in any public restroom.

And as the story out of Texas today demonstrates, your children may not even be safe from sexual predators in your own home, as this kind of behavior has become so widespread!

FULL ARTICLE & EXCERPTS:
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/supreme-court-refuses-to-protect-children-as-america-falls-further-into-the-moral-abyss-allowing-biologically-born-boys-to-use-girls-bathrooms/

Source:. https://summit.news/2021/06/28/video-spa-staff-dismiss-womans-complaint-about-man-exposing-his-penis-to-little-girls-in-female-area/

Re: U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
End time supreme court
End time op thinking I will click that shii
Re: U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms by MrPRevailer(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
End time supreme court
End time op thinking I will click that shii

The details are long and framed. So it's not so easy to paste here. It will be more readable on the referenced websites
Re: U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms by Brainard22: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bobrisky will like this cheesy wink
Re: U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hmm...
Re: U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms by OoOoOoOoOoO(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nobody is going to touch your children.
I'm trans and I'm a normal person like anybody else. I was just born in a body that doesn't belong to me.
I'm aware of social boundaries, but I've also the full intention to reclaim the rights to which I'm entitled.
Re: U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms by Ammishaddai: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
There are a lot of mentally unstable people living in the US . And the funny thing about all this is that they are actually in charge of making laws that run the American society.

1 Like

Re: U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms by leofab(f): 2:33am On Aug 08, 2021
Man decides what is holy and what is evil
Re: U.S Supreme Court Now Allows Boys/men To Use Female Bathrooms by Karlovych: 3:33am On Aug 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed Biological females are also losing out to sports scholarships to them. It's one of the downsides of going woke

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Marry, It Won’t Work – Bishop Oyedepo Slams Feminists / Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! / I Don't Know How To Pray... Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.