Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Intern Writers (remote) Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intern Writers (remote) Wanted (432 Views)

Call For Intern Writers/ Journalist / Intern Writers / Publishers For An Educational Blog / Webshop Manager(remote) Wanted!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intern Writers (remote) Wanted by Afribary: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Nairabrains, a digital media publishing outfit is looking to hire young, energetic, creative intern writers who are looking for a platform to showcase their skills and grow their writing career.

This is a paid Writing Internship.

The platform is looking for the following;

1. Technology Intern Writer

The ideal writer will be able to
– follow technology trends in Africa and around the world,
– break interesting technology stories and analysis
– write helpful and informative life hack articles that show people how to do cool stuff using technology tools around them
– write excellent product reviews on new gadgets, software tools etc
– dissect important technology breakthroughs and show their relevance to everyday people’s lives

2. Business Intern Writer

The Ideal Business Intern Writer will be able to
– follow business trends in Africa and around the world
– write interesting business stories/articles, and analysis
– write inspiring profile stories on successful business people, entrepreneurs and companies
– research and write informative articles helping small businesses tackle challenges and gain useful insights/information

3. Life/People Intern Writer

– follow new, interesting life trends in Africa and around the world,
– write funny, interesting and enlightening stories and analysis about people, life, travel, entertainment etc
– write helpful and informative life hack articles that show people how to do cool stuff, improve their lives, get access to information that makes life easier for them
– write excellent, well researched posts on different aspects of life- write important, relatable inspirational stories and pieces
– write interesting articles on life skills, life conditions/situations and scenarios that will capture people’s interest

4. Money/Finance Intern Writer

– follow finance trends in Africa and around the world,
– break interesting finance/money stories and analysis
– write helpful and informative life hack articles that show people how to get the best value for their money
– write excellent reviews on new money making, savings, investment opportunities and options
– Find and dissect money tips and ideas
– identify and reach out to domain experts in different money/finance issues for relevant insights in some of your articles
– do profile articles on ordinary Africans and how they make, manage and save their money

If you have what it takes and are interested in any of the above roles kindly go here to Apply
Re: Intern Writers (remote) Wanted by Afribary: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Note this is a paid Internship. The publisher is looking for writers with flair and ability to research and create interesting articles. Successful candidates will be offered a full writing position after the paid internship.
Re: Intern Writers (remote) Wanted by Ammishaddai: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2021
I just applied . Looking forward to working with you .

1 Like

Re: Intern Writers (remote) Wanted by chatinent: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Intern writers?

What does that even mean if it isn't to underpay?

2 Likes

Re: Intern Writers (remote) Wanted by Afribary: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2021
You do know every career has a beginning? This is an opportunity for young writers with little experience but who have the passion to work with a digital media publisher. Any applicant for any job is always at liberty to accept or reject offers made to him/her. Don't discourage those who may need the opportunity. Thank you

chatinent:
Intern writers?

What does that even mean if it isn't to underpay?
Re: Intern Writers (remote) Wanted by Afribary: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Hopefully they get in touch

Ammishaddai:
I just applied . Looking forward to working with you .
Re: Intern Writers (remote) Wanted by 9jatrends: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2021
The word intern means to underpay people. Why are we always doing this. After we go dey shout Govt. Na we dey do ourselves oooo. If you cant pay why hire people and try to use them.

Dear Nairalanders pls avoid all these kind of jobs, they always end in premium tears. Na to milk you dry and underpay you oooo

1 Like

Re: Intern Writers (remote) Wanted by oliverwrites: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
9jatrends:
The word intern means to underpay people. Why are we always doing this. After we go dey shout Govt. Na we dey do ourselves oooo. If you cant pay why hire people and try to use them.

Dear Nairalanders pls avoid all these kind of jobs, they always end in premium tears. Na to milk you dry and underpay you oooo

You did this same thing to me. Basically whenever you go to an interview and you are considered not good enough you go about trying to rubbish people.

Making it in life will be extremely difficult for you with this attitude.

It is not a coincidence that what you are doing to this guy's trend is exactly the same thing you did to me.

I challenge you to screenshot our conversations and post the article you wrote for me so people will be the judge. Go on, do it, show that I scammed you for real.

I offered you 220k and like you said in my thread it was a good offer, at least you can't say I made you a derisory offer.

Go on, post our conversations. I challenge you to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Union Diagnostics Is Hiring Graduates From Any Field Of Study / Chief Operating Officer / Business Development Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.