Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL (1145 Views)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal / Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Itnews: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Anytime I click on complete application on FRSC recruitment portal (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), it keep showing me "access denied, please login to continue application"
Has anyone experienced this problem and how were you able to go around it and continue with your application

I have tried using two different emails so far but I still get stuck in this particular place...

Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Lobolintin(m): 2:15am On Aug 08, 2021
I can't even go past the details ..
Keep telling me email used
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Itnews: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Lobolintin:
Use another email and try again....
I have used like 4 email sofar but haven't achieved my aim....
This country things just the tire me aswear

2 Likes

Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Giantfarmer(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2021
keep trying it's network issues,I have done two registration successfully
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by BritishAirways: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Lobolintin:
Did you apply in the previous fRecruitment

1 Like

Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Oviebright: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Itnews:
Anytime I click on complete application on FRSC recruitment portal (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), it keep showing me "access denied, please login to continue application"
Has anyone experienced this problem and how were you able to go around it and continue with your application

I have tried using two different emails so far but I still get stuck in this particular place...
This is exactly the kind of problem I'm going through now in this application I thought it's village people that's doing me. Now I know I'm not alone. I've been to several cyber cafes with no solution i'm tried and frustrated at this point for common road safety job Dem still dey stress person ontop?. Your nin is already attached to the first email account so you can't register even if u use 10 different emails except u use someone else's NIN or u get another NIN. That's if the person hasn't already used his NIN for frsc register. Bottom line it's would affect you if u use another person's nin it's identify theft and u would most likely be disqualified.
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Oviebright: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Itnews:

I think just unregister and start afresh Unregister this one and re-register another one.

To unregister, click on your name on the dashboard, click profile , my account and in there you will find unregister button.

I suggest you should unregister so you won't have double registration on the portal backend.
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by RunzMAN: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Giantfarmer:
keep trying it's network issues,I have done two registration successfully

Bsc ?

With which browser?
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Giantfarmer(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
RunzMAN:

Bsc ?

With which browser?
chrome
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by RunzMAN: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Giantfarmer:
chrome

Bsc?
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by RunzMAN: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oviebright:

This is exactly the kind of problem I'm going through now in this application I thought it's village people that's doing me. Now I know I'm not alone. I've been to several cyber cafes with no solution i'm tried and frustrated at this point for common road safety job Dem still dey stress person ontop?. Your nin is already attached to the first email account so you can't register even if u use 10 different emails except u use someone else's NIN or u get another NIN. That's if the person hasn't already used his NIN for frsc register. Bottom line it's would affect you if u use another person's nin it's identify theft and u would most likely be disqualified.

Nawa o...Who asked you to put your NIN? It wasn't compulsory now na
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Davidtersoo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pls each time I try uploading my pic this comes up..how do I resolve this

Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Mrwise016: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
@Itnews. How to solve access denied problem on FRSC. Use a fresh email, click on your position let's say "Officer Cadre". When you want to fill the form, fill only your surname and first name. Skip other names. When you come to complete application, after clicking it, you can still put back your other names. It worked for me. Goodluck
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Exjoker(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2021
Mrwise016:
@Itnews. How to solve access denied problem on FRSC. Use a fresh email, click on your position let's say "Officer Cadre". When you want to fill the form, fill only your surname and first name. Skip other names. When you come to complete application, after clicking it, you can still put back your other names. It worked for me. Goodluck
I have already exhausted 5 emails so far to no avail. Even the email I just created oo, tried it on the site and the said it is already registered on the site...?
But I will try this your recommendation today because I have started giving up already.
Re: Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL by Mrwise016: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2021
It will work for you

Exjoker:
I have already exhausted 5 emails so far to no avail. Even the email I just created oo, tried it on the site and the said it is already registered on the site...?
But I will try this your recommendation today because I have started giving up already.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Hit About Interview / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.