Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal (5894 Views)

How To Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal / Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal / FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Softcash(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders,

Please how did you think one can change wrong email used during FRSC registration. Although I have not submitted the application, I am just at the first preliminary stage of the registration and after submitting the preliminary stage I realized that it was wrong email so I tried changing but the 'continue message' wasn't sent to that correct mail.

Have you experience this before or what's the solution you think it is attainable to solve the problem.
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by tuna85: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Softcash:
Good morning Nairalanders,

Please how did you think one can change wrong email used during FRSC registration. Although I have not submitted the application, I am just at the first preliminary stage of the registration and after submitting the preliminary stage I realized that it was wrong email so I tried changing but the 'continue message' wasn't sent to that correct mail.

Have you experience this before or what's the solution you think it is attainable to solve the problem.

No time Bro, if it can't be changed, start a fresh application using correct email. Shikena.

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by youngsahito(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
tuna85:

No time Bro, if it can't be changed, start a fresh application using correct email. Shikena.
How will I move to the second stage?
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by cRobo: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Its so simple as ABC

But

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by YorubaKinging: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
The end is near
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by slawormiir: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Niggars of frsc everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Akinzola: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Start afresh with a new email if you think it worth it.
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by DoggoneDogg: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
May your application succeed if you are a true Nwafor of merit & intellect but if you are an almajiri quota system product, it must fail since you have deprived deserved Nigerians of that position.
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Morris101686(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Forfeit all you've registered; click on the application link and start a new fresh application.

Finding difficulties to complete your registration don't forget to send a message on WhatsApp +2348146065629
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by szczescie(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
You sef give up, you nor dey taya?

Your village people done do their part, you too try do your own.

Lol maybe start over again with your real email address this time. Like create brand new profile.

Las las that their site is b.s

It took me days to complete mine due to the many many hiccups on the Site

Goodluck to everyone who applied hopefully a few Nairalanders get the jobs, and hopefully they come back here to testify

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Olowola2: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
God will punish Frsc and God will punish federal government of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by DoggoneDogg: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Cmanforall: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
How did you get your email address wrong?
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by BigDick70inch(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Which kind wahala con be dis yo own bayii??

Site wey pesin no fit upload ordinary passport.........nahin u go register wrong email.........
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Mblingz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Someone should help a niggar with the frsc website biko..
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Okortor: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ogbeni, if u want to be a real nigga and u av got bsc or hnd.. just apply for airforce DSSC.. it's currently on.

Except u Wana be a road side nigga den proceed with the frsc...

Good luck as the choice is urs.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by 10kgod(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Okortor:
Ogbeni, if u want to be a real nigga and u av got bsc or hnd.. just apply for airforce DSSC.. it's currently on.

Link abeg....
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by gergemam: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
There's a way you could DELETE/UNREGISTER the email address that was wrong... So far you have the password sent to that wrong email address.

If not...... START AFRESH
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by topoftheworld(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Okortor:

To get DSSC job in air force na by looooooooooong leg oooo.
Abi u get any connect?
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by toffyz(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
I'm stucked here for now. The Application link isn't active on my page. Please is the problem from browser

Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
FRSC na scam abi you wan yourself
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Softcash(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Akinzola:
Start afresh with a new email if you think it worth it.

It's not going through with another email i have tried it. It saying that massage has been sent to the earlier mail which I can't access
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Softcash(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
May your application succeed if you are a true Nwafor of merit & intellect but if you are an almajiri quota system product, it must fail since you have deprived deserved Nigerians of that position.

Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Lyon190(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mblingz:
Someone should help a niggar with the frsc website biko..
www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Timmy9999: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
gergemam:
There's a way you could DELETE/UNREGISTER the email address that was wrong... So far you have the password sent to that wrong email address.

If not...... START AFRESH
Please,if someone made a mistake in filling the first phase of the registration and he has received the mail,can it be change
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by charlesdinho7(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Softcash:

It's not going through with another email i have tried it. It saying that massage has been sent to the earlier mail which I can't access
use a firefox browser, make sure the browser is under private, then proceed with it. make sure you are using a new email this time. thank me later
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Ivlesivil(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pls, someone should Assist,..

Have d Registration ended, coz I've tried with about 5 different emails, they keep telling me they'll send details to Administrator for approval and a verification link will be sent to my email, till now nothing.

Pls, how do I overcome this
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by vikgreen01(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Timmy9999:
Please,if someone made a mistake in filling the first phase of the registration and he has received the mail,can it be change

Capital YES

Log in with the username and password sent to your email then click on your profile/dashboard and proceed to COMPLETE APPLICATION there u will see where u can correct all the details u didn’t input correctly.
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by FASASI1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Okortor:

My course wasn't listed under administrative department, can I still register understand it since my course tally with it
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by Timmy9999: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
vikgreen01:

Capital YES

Log in with the username and password sent to your email then click on your profile/dashboard and proceed to COMPLETE APPLICATION there u will see where u can correct all the details u didn’t input correctly.
Ok thanks,but after login i couldn't see where to proceed
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by vikgreen01(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Timmy9999:
Ok thanks,but after login i couldn't see where to proceed

Click on ur name it will take u to ur profile/dashboard. Click on the three dot by the right Nd then click on my application it will bring ur first initial registration then click on complete application to continue the registration.
Re: How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal by lereinter(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
You people like disturbing yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

FMC Technologies / I need a job urgently (any job) / Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.