Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How To Get Your Own Visa Card For Online Transactions: Accepted Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Your Own Visa Card For Online Transactions: Accepted Online (1658 Views)

Secure your Online Transactions with Escrow through www.remitiescrow.com / How Can I Get A Virtual Visa Card In Nigeria With Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Own Visa Card For Online Transactions: Accepted Online by oliky(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2007
Have you ever wanted to make payments for something online but got stock cos you had no credit card(visa or master card) to make payments online.You can get your visa cards from Nigeria with ease.Simply visit:
instantepaymentsolutions.com, internetadvertisingcenter.net to learn all you need to know.

You could even make money with this by just doing it for others who want to make payments online and charging them for it.
Re: How To Get Your Own Visa Card For Online Transactions: Accepted Online by annuru1: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2007
hello,

First i must that you 4 this thing u give out free Chairman i need the stuff because i always be online every day atleast 12 hrs because i am working in a cafe at Kaduna.

Nurudeen
Re: How To Get Your Own Visa Card For Online Transactions: Accepted Online by naira4doll(m): 1:32am On Jul 21, 2007
an-nuru:

hello,

First i must that you 4 this thing u give out free Chairman i need the stuff because i always be online every day atleast 12 hrs because i am working in a cafe at Kaduna.

Nurudeen

Nurudeen, where are you in Kaduna, your name sounds familiar, in AHP. I was in Kaduna.
To get your credit call me on 08032537301.
Re: How To Get Your Own Visa Card For Online Transactions: Accepted Online by oliky(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2007
hello Nurudeen,
You dont need anybody selling you credit cards when it is better to learn how to set it up yourself,simply follow this link and you will land at the place where you create credit cards with your naira. Follow this link http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=20129

you can also find how to get student loans and scholarships to fund your education by visiting rapidstudentloans.com
unconditionalloans.com
travelsmadeeasy.net
travelvisafreetoday.com

I would have asked you to send me your email and given it to you alone but i just want to pass some useful stuff free of charge to my fellow brothers.Good luck bro.

Learn all about the most deadly disease in the world:visit tipsaboutmesothelioma.com
Re: How To Get Your Own Visa Card For Online Transactions: Accepted Online by okeys112(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
Oliky please i would like you to explain to me how to Navigate this site www.instantepaymentsolutions.com so as to acquire my own visa card.
Thank you
Re: How To Get Your Own Visa Card For Online Transactions: Accepted Online by smartsoft(m): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2007
All this site oliky or whatever he calls himself are expired even his own website is doomed grin
Re: How To Get Your Own Visa Card For Online Transactions: Accepted Online by oliky(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2007
Chairman,na wa for you oo, You were probably using a server that was dead and that i guess was the reason you could not access the sites/domains i posted.I said if yu want to learn how to generate credit cards to make payments online,simply follow the link www.graphcard.com/?rid=20129.
You probably didnt try it and never knew the value of what you were getting for free.I also posted some sites that i know can be of help to aspiring students like

rapidstudentloans.com, unconditionalloans.com

My cousin in the UK just last week got a loan of 9600 pounds to fund his MBA in the Uk from a link he found on one of those sites,and here someone in Nigeria is yabbing me that the sites are expired.Please check if its not your server that is dead.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Collateral Free Loans And Grants For Your Business / Registration Is On For Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 / Truck Head For Sale! (daf 2100 Turbo) From Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.