Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka (27430 Views)

Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno / Abia Government Warns Aba Residents To Stop Attacks On Road Contractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by mrvitalis(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2021
obyrich:
You were an ardent supporter of Buhari on this platform. What changed bro?
News like this would change anyone with sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by fuckpro: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Someday you will be at the receiving end of all these atrocities and we will be here laughing and being insensitive to your plight.

Trust me that day is nigh.

The Soldiers said they weren’t ordered to repel invaders but I’m sure if they had been in Southeast, they would have gone on a shooting spree, making the youths to swim in the mud.

But in Plateau they will not shoot, not even in the air, until ordered to do so.

Would you doubt me if I told you that this same guys would have arrested any indigene of the community that dared to go on reprisals.

Zombies, with their brains stuffed with grilled Akamu, would still defend their darling daddy. They claim to be educated but are actually bunch of shallow-minded mofos wallowing in wanton self-deceit.

Don't blame the soldiers
Theirs is a command structure
If you disobey order you may be sentence to time in jail or executed

...when the time is right the person(s) abusing state powers will be made to account for this raping of power
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by VillagePipu: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2021
And Lalong is the Chairman of the Northern Governors forum. Very foolish Governor

1 Like

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Lordmyp: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2021
AK481:

Do a pic holding a paper with today date with your account number
alright I'll do it but I only have pen with me no maker and if this post got deleted with before the task I wt mentioned you else were
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by FarahAideed: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2021
You can see the demonic govt of Buhari stoke behind the insecurity...

1 Like

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Ten06(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Soldiers has come out to tell us that they are not ordered to shoot, police has also come out to tell us that they are told not to shoot.
Even the bandits themselves has said on video that they are being given guns to kill people
Nigerians has already known the killer

2 Likes

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Techguy96(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
How do we stop the ibos from sitting at home tomorrow?
That's the real problem of Nigerias, igbos sitting at home will lead to lost of life n properties.
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Cti28(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2021
NaMe4:
Is this Bassa in Kogi State?

A report with hundreds of words and no mention of the State where the event occurred.
Plateau State
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Ay77(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Y
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Edusouls:
see Nigeria can't break up, we have seen so much bullshit in this nation, Fulanis are bloodsucking animals every one knows this, but Nigeria breaking up would devastate millions of people including you, so understand our point..
Bro Nigeria WILL break up, better believe it. it's just a matter of time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Lordmyp: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2021
AK481:

Do a pic holding a paper with today date with your account number
this is the one I did recently but I do the one with today date I am currently writing it
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by engrchykae(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Good morning one Nigerians

1 Like

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by bizzibodi(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2021
We know all these long time ago,you are order to stop d victims from defending themselves...order from d rock....no soldiers is bond to obey unlawful order.

1 Like

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Lordmyp: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2021
MrBanner:

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
evil incarnate
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by bammo: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Someday you will be at the receiving end of all these atrocities and we will be here laughing and being insensitive to your plight.

Trust me that day is nigh.

The Soldiers said they weren’t ordered to repel invaders but I’m sure if they had been in Southeast, they would have gone on a shooting spree, making the youths to swim in the mud.

But in Plateau they will not shoot, not even in the air, until ordered to do so.

Would you doubt me if I told you that this same guys would have arrested any indigene of the community that dared to go on reprisals.

Zombies, with their brains stuffed with grilled Akamu, would still defend their darling daddy. They claim to be educated but are actually bunch of shallow-minded mofos wallowing in wanton self-deceit.
Dude you are so right, and the governor is a bloody sell out.. I just hope that someday he would wake from his sleep and stand for his people.
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by realray(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2021
mrvitalis:
My own is a southerner would read all this things and still support one Nigeria or believe their is no fulani agenda

who so supports one Nigeria, it will not be better for those people we must go our separate ways simple....
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by WaffenSS(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2021
What a strange article this is. The title is not even reflected in the story, which appears lopsided and seemed to be written by someone sympathetic to only one side of the conflict.

Maybe if they'd written about how the irigwes murdered six Fulani people first, some semblance of balance might have been apparent. Not that retaliation is a good thing anyway, violence is violence and condemnable.
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by skywalker240(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2021
mrvitalis:
My own is a southerner would read all this things and still support one Nigeria or believe their is no fulani agenda
Any Northerner saying One Nigeria does so for a reason.

Any Southerner that is still saying One Nigeria is like that proverbial Fool, the other fools calls fool in their midst, in the city of fools, even the least fool is wiser than the idiot.
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by OCEANPOWER: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Islie:
Soldiers said they weren’t ordered to stop invaders from attacking Plateau communities – Monarch

https://punchng.com/soldiers-said-they-werent-ordered-to-stop-invaders-from-attacking-plateau-communities-monarch/

BUT U THE MILITARY MEN WHERE ORDERED TO SHOOT AND KILL IN SUNDAY IGBOHO AND NNAMDI KANU'S HOUSE.
BUT WHERE ORDERED TO THE KILLINGS OF IPOB INNOCENT UNARMED PROTESTERS BOTH CHILDREN AND YOUTHS... MILITARY JET FIGHTERS HOVERING AROUND PEOPLE'S VILLAGES, SECURITY MEN SHOOTING SPIRODICALY IN THE MARKET PLACES AND STREETS, BURNING AND DESTROYING PEOPLE'S BUSINESSES & PROPERTIES, ARRESTING OLD MEN IN THE CHURCH SERVICE IN THE SOUTH EAST....AIDDING FULANI HERDSMEN IN THE SOUTH TO PERPETRAITE THEIR EVIL CONQUEST & PLANS, FULANIS HEGEMONY IN THE SOUTH WHILE SOME SOUTH PEOPLE WILL COME ONLINE TO ANTAGONIST THE FREEDOM FIGHTER S THE LIKES OF SUNDAY IGBOHOS AND THE NNAMDI KANU'S FOR EFFORTS....

While MAGNUS ORAKA AND RENO OMOKRI ARE THERE FIGHTING THE IGBOS IN THEIR OWN CONQUEST TO CAUSED ENEMIES WITHIN THE SOUTH..
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Brushstrokes20: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!....

Buhari and cohorts runs a bloodthirsty govt of self serving thieves!

The shithole is on a cliff edge.
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by egoldman(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Hmmm! This is sad. I think the traditional ruler should sue the FG and the military authorities for dereliction of duty and demand for damages for the affected people.

Why should soldiers be present without being given order to stop attack on the affected communities?

Sue them in which court?
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Rastafryrice: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2021
If you need help in writing your term paper, thesis, assignment, projects Message me on Whatsapp 100% plagiarism free 100% Satisfactory 09011099073

1 Like

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by jimter44(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Jesus, come and save your children.
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by Danjikanbauchi: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2021
But the same Terrorists in Army will not wait for order to kill innocent IPOB protecting their lands.

1 Like

Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by naijaman2225(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2021
biafranrealson:

Are you the importer ?

If not

What makes this special that you think your target market is nation wide ?

Where is ur location?

What makes you think that it is not being sold in my street/ road/ or closer boutiques that you need buyers to place , pay before delivery.

You lack Knowledge of marketing .?
YOUR BAD BELLE NOR BE SMALL ONE . ALLOW THE GUY TO DO HIS LEGIT HUSTLE. IF YOU CAN DO YOURS.... FINE. IF YOU CAN'T...STFU.
Re: We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka by macof(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Princedapace:
This is so painful

See guys, the rich and elites, the celebrities, if they come out and speak, the govt will be defeated. But everyone is selfish and scared of losing their properties. They don't know that as a coward, u maybe next.
Why is this govt so terrible and insincere? I feel so pained.
The government is so terrible and insincere because its agenda can't make it anything else

It is a terrorist government and we aren't exaggerating when we say this. They are in cohorts with bandits and terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle / DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura / IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.