Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Battle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Battle (154 Views)

Toyota Levin Sport Sedan Gains Fighting Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Battle by Victoroduogu(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Walking down the track that led home with tearful eyes as the pain around my upper legs devoured my flesh, the breeze with its cold sting brushed against my weary face. I could sense that even nature was against me.
(Just few minutes away from home), I knew that I was seconds away from passing out.

You never know what people are going through and sometimes the people with the biggest smiles, are struggling the most, so be kind – Anonymous.

Before I alighted the cab, the faint feeling was already there with mild irritation brewing in me. The preceding events made it all like living one sad week in a day, precisely in fleeting hours.

Work had left a bitter lump, which I forced myself to swallow. I was offline when....

Visit: oduoguvictor. for the complete inspiring article.

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2007 Toyota Camry / Registered Lexus Rx 330 2005. Toks Standard For ,2.960m Dm 07083676583 / Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna Le Going For Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.