Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government (38067 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Jostoman: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
BeardedMeat:
. You will vomit all the yams kyari gave you once he starts singing at FBI qtrs.
don't mind the slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Sleekfingers: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
kestolove95:
Make una free abba kyari

why?
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by thoniann(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
The youths warned the government about the massive corruption, extra-judicial killings and illegal arrests and intimidations by the Nigeria Police with the #EndSars protests but it turned deaf ears.

Govt of impunity!
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by ImmaculateSpenc: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
kestolove95:
Make una free abba kyari

Are you an armed robber?
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by kestolove95(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

Are you an armed robber?
is abba kyari an arm robber?
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by shadeyinka(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Some people will not see that the Police under our darling daddy need any reform. Anyone who speak the truth is their enemy.

Mr and
Miss NLPoliceWoman, don't you see that these people should be objective at least for once in their life?
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Pumpumking: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
AuroraB:
Enough of the noise, already angry
Buhari isn't going to allow justice prevail on this matter, carpische?
Make we still thank Hushbingo for letting the world know what this government is all about undecided

#
hello am lookin for a friendship. please do u have yansh? cheesy
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Pumpumking: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
AuroraB:
Enough of the noise, already angry
Buhari isn't going to allow justice prevail on this matter, carpische?
Make we still thank Hushbingo for letting the world know what this government is all about undecided

#
hello am lookin for a friendship. please do u have yansh please? cheesy
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by AuroraB(f): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

#
hello am lookin for a friendship. please do u have yansh please? cheesy
I don't. Thanks.
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by wink2015(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Decentralize the police.

Nigeria needs

Federal police
State police
Regional police
Local government police.

Above all Nigeria should be restructured based on the 1963 regional constitution with amendment to suit the realities of present everyday life in Nigeria.

Ideally, Nigeria can opt for a confederal system of government to give each region some autonomous status.

1 Like

Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Edyice: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
D2UU:
Just that small tin wey Abba kyari help hush puppies do na him don turn to news.. what about TINUBU bullion van Dem no see am oooo.mek I go see Mohammad

See you angry

You know how many people have committed suicide because they lose their money through fraud.. abba must face the music and dance to the tunes, and as for Tinubu , he will soon die and his properties will end up in the wrong hands . His son won’t and can’t win what’s left ..
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Pumpumking: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
AuroraB:
I don't. Thanks.

angry
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Fortez: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
To already corrupt government it means nothing
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by adeolamighty: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
kestolove95:
Make una free abba kyari
Nonsense coming out of that hole in your face �.
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by ImmaculateSpenc: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
kestolove95:
is abba kyari an arm robber?

He’s an accomplice in a fraud case. And you’re asking the FBI to leave him, while he’s busy using his office as a means to steal, loot and Harass innocent Nigerians.
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by mu2sa2: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Massage his ego! grin

Just make sure he (Buhari) extradite and hands Abba Kyari to FBI!
Hand over ke! The courts will decide first- that's Abba Kyari's saving grace (remember kashamu?), though US has not requested his extradition- maybe they will not.
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Pumpumking: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
AuroraB:
I don't. Thanks.

ok i forgive u..please do u have big booooobsi plus hip & side yansh plus curvy back? cheesy
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by fujirice: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Massage his ego! grin

Just make sure he (Buhari) extradite and hands Abba Kyari to FBI!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wow

Meanwhile...
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by AuroraB(f): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok i forgive u..please do u have big booooobsi plus hip & side yansh plus curvy back? cheesy
Mr Cork, I thought we were good? Why's you trolling me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Pumpumking: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
AuroraB:
Mr Cork, I thought we were good? Why's you trolling me cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok i apologize!(no oofense)
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by bewla(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Grace001:

That’s their calling
And they answer
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by Ayo8(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
....they are trying to nudge Buhari to hang Kyrari in the name of police reform

Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by authority2006(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
It means nothing to Buhari's administration. Kyari wasn't in the Buhari's cabinet. They didn't come on board at the same time, Kyari was already a policeman before Buhari became the president. Kyari didn't scam USA government, corporations or citizens. His only crime was that he allegedly collected money/bribe from someone who scammed US citizens. That is not a crime against USA but a Nigerian case.
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by therajah: 3:41am On Aug 09, 2021
GGirll:

Followed by police is your friend lol
Truly police is ur friend..give a policeman money and you will see their how they will become ur frnd. If abba kyari can be a good frnd to puppy..helping him to sew plus delivery.. then police is ur frnd!!
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by therajah: 3:42am On Aug 09, 2021
AntiBMC:
The clueless Fulani cabal running Nigeria are corrupt, terrorist-loving dvllards...whatever is wrong with the head, affects the rest of the body as well.

Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by chriscrosss(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2021
Wat is this mumu saying now..which hopeful sign..if them na play us cassette, will they ever dismiss him..ogbeni Campbell, you only saw it online, come Nigeria and see the man is still well paid and active.. Lol
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by BeardedMeat(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Proflere:
God will bless you bro. I have said it time without number until our institution start working, independently of these corrupt politicians, nothing good will come out of Nigeria. The citizens will seat up once there is a strong institution in place that respect human right and at the same time uphold rules and regulations. Politicians will stop stealing once they know the Efcc will be after them in no time and the police will stop being thieves once they know they will be punished for wrong doings. Our institutions headed by one thief or the other is the issue here.
And you know what, if Nigeria is not divided, restructured or partitioned somehow, where every zone is allowed to develop at their own pace, we can never see half of that development we always dream about.

The country is not a poor country. Its people are learned enough, let the people rule themselves.
Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by KRSWon: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Aren't these things we have known long since?

Re: Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government by GGirll: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
therajah:

Truly police is ur friend..give a policeman money and you will see their how they will become ur frnd. If abba kyari can be a good frnd to puppy..helping him to sew plus delivery.. then police is ur frnd!!

grin grin I can smell the sarcasm in this lol....truly they could be your friend if you bank roll them Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History / Militants Burn Woman Alive In Imo, Set Houses Ablaze / Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.