Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,797 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why I Want Messi To Leave That Useless Team Called Barcelona. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Want Messi To Leave That Useless Team Called Barcelona. (431 Views)

Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting / Neymar Has Called Barcelona Five Times To Return / And The Team Called Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want Messi To Leave That Useless Team Called Barcelona. by Mangekyo: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2021
I have been admiring Messi since the day I knew him. I officially started supporting barca because of messi in I think 2014-15.

I always thought I was gonna keep supporting FCB even when Messi leaves. But at this point, I don't feel that way anymore. I can attribute some of the reasons to the heartbreaking displays they've been giving to their fans in the UCL.

Before now, I've been wondering to myself why Messi didn't fancy leaving. I mean the team is so useless and full of below average players.

Me personally, Ive noticed one thing about Barcelona. Please if I'm wrong someone should correct me. Since 2015, have Barcelona ever spent 60m+ on a central back?
I can't remember them even signing any quality central back.

It's obvious that the f*cktards who call themselves board of Barcelona think the only thing a team needs is attack and more attack. They've never signed any quality defender yet the purchased coutinho, dembele and griezmann for more than 120m+ each. They bought de Jong and the aging pjanic for more than 80m+ each.

Let's be honest here, a team won Roma 4-1 in first leg. Then in second leg, couldn't defend a 3 goals lead, losing the game in a very embarrassing way. Wouldn't any sensible team reinforce their back line in the next transfers window? Yeah any sensible team would do that. But barca never signed any defenders, they instead opted to brainlessly sign more attackers. They signed an unknown lenglet from nowhere. Imagine a big team like barca signing shite and unproven players. It could never be Chelsea. They signed coutinho for 120m+ and then signed dembele for 110m+ and then signed Arthur and some other fůćktard for 60m+. The money they used in purchasing dembele would've been enough to purchase two proven and quality central backs.

Okay as if that wasn't enough, barca in the next season beat Liverpool 3-0 in first leg with the help of Messi. In the second leg, the same situation happened again. Their mediocre defenders failed to defend a 3 goals lead. Losing 4-0 to them.
The coutinho and dembele they wasted millions on didn't play nothing in both legs. Embarrasing.

Note that, after this humiliating defeat, Barcelona still failed to sign any single defender. I mean it was so clear now that their Defence is their main problem.

They still carried the likes of pique, lenglet alba and Roberto to the next UCL.
Well Bayern Munich spanked and humiliated them so bad that we the supporters even cried. My friends trolled me eh.

Bayern Munich put 7 past Barcelona in a single legged game. Imagine if it was two legged? It would've gotten to 12 goals.

Now I got past the defeat, life went on. After that big defeat, I was expecting barca to get some quality defenders and get rid of the likes of pique, lenglet and alba. But it didn't happen. BARCA DIDN'T SIGN ANY DEFENDER AGAIN AFTER THEIR DEFENCE CONCEDED 7.
Any team in this world could never be this useless and rětarded I swear. *spits.

Barcelona were now even playing busquets and sometimes de Jong in Central back. It shows that they knew that they don't have quality defenders, YET IN THE NEXT TRANSFER WINDOW, THEY'LL SIGN AN ATTACKER AND OVERLOOK A DEFENDER.

They carried the same Defence to the next UCL, met PSG and got humiliated again. Go see how mbappe dragged pique like a mad man on the floor. They were playing very high on the pitch with the useless defenders they have. Ronald koman is a very dumb manager to be honest cheesy they deserved that defeat cheesy.

Now notice that afyer the defeat Barcelona have only signed a young defender who wasn't even making the man city bench on free transfer as at now. They don't plan on adding more to it, which means they plan on using pique, alba and lenglet in the next ucl again angry

Alaba was free the other day. Barcelona made no single attempt to even sign him. But once Aguero and Depay got free, they rushed to sign them like hungry lions. Abeg them use attackers Swear for barca?

Chelsea had the most cleansheets in UCL last season, mendy had the second most cleansheets in the Premier League last season. Our Defence was one of the toughest to crack. But yet, we're looking to add more quality ones to it. We tried to sign hakimi before PSG did. Now we're looking forward to signing Kounde from sevilla. Mam Utd have reinforced their back line with a proven defender. PSG have signed Ramos and Madrid Alaba. Barca are busy signing more attackers when they haven't gotten rid of the ones they have that have gotten fringe. Why not get rid of coutinho and dembele if you know you wanna sign more attackers? They added trincao and pedri last season when they could've easily signed defenders. They signed Braithwaite from a relegation team for more than £45million grin

Walahi, if Messi fails to leave barca this season, I'll have to conclude that he's obsssessed with barca. He should leave like how Ronaldo left Madrid and didn't give a f**k!

He's giving pendulum fans every reason to think he can't perform outside barca which is false.

The players at barca just don't care even if they lose 30 - 0 today. Its that bad cheesy
They're legit ruining his career. If he goes to a better team like PSG, it's obvious that he's gonna perform better than he is now. He won't have to be carrying a dead and useless team filled with average players again.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want Messi To Leave That Useless Team Called Barcelona. by federal9: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Mangekyo:
I have been admiring Messi since the day I knew him. I officially started supporting barca because of messi in I think 2014-15.

I always thought I was gonna keep supporting FCB even when Messi leaves. But at this point, I don't feel that way anymore. I can attribute some of the reasons to the heartbreaking displays they've been giving to their fans in the UCL.

Before now, I've been wondering to myself why Messi didn't fancy leaving. I mean the team is so useless and full of below average players.

Me personally, Ive noticed one thing about Barcelona. Please if I'm wrong someone should correct me. Since 2015, have Barcelona ever spent 60m+ on a central back?
I can't remember them even signing any quality central back.

It's obvious that the f*cktards who call themselves board of Barcelona think the only thing a team needs is attack and more attack. They've never signed any quality defender yet the purchased coutinho, dembele and griezmann for more than 120m+ each. They bought de Jong and the aging pjanic for more than 80m+ each.

Let's be honest here, a team won Roma 4-1 in first leg. Then in second leg, couldn't defend a 3 goals lead, losing the game in a very embarrassing way. Wouldn't any sensible team reinforce their back line in the next transfers window? Yeah any sensible team would do that. But barca never signed any defenders, they instead opted to brainlessly sign more attackers. They signed an unknown lenglet from nowhere. Imagine a big team like barca signing shite and unproven players. It could never be Chelsea. They signed coutinho for 120m+ and then signed dembele for 110m+ and then signed Arthur and some other fůćktard for 60m+. The money they used in purchasing dembele would've been enough to purchase two proven and quality central backs.

Okay as if that wasn't enough, barca in the next season beat Liverpool 3-0 in first leg with the help of Messi. In the second leg, the same situation happened again. Their mediocre defenders failed to defend a 3 goals lead. Losing 4-0 to them.
The coutinho and dembele they wasted millions on didn't play nothing in both legs. Embarrasing.

Note that, after this humiliating defeat, Barcelona still failed to sign any single defender. I mean it was so clear now that their Defence is their main problem.

They still carried the likes of pique, lenglet alba and Roberto to the next UCL.
Well Bayern Munich spanked and humiliated them so bad that we the supporters even cried. My friends trolled me eh.

Bayern Munich put 7 past Barcelona in a single legged game. Imagine if it was two legged? It would've gotten to 12 goals.

Now I got past the defeat, life went on. After that big defeat, I was expecting barca to get some quality defenders and get rid of the likes of pique, lenglet and alba. But it didn't happen. BARCA DIDN'T SIGN ANY DEFENDER AGAIN AFTER THEIR DEFENCE CONCEDED 7.
Any team in this world could never be this useless and rětarded I swear. *spits.

Barcelona were now even playing busquets and sometimes de Jong in Central back. It shows that they knew that they don't have quality defenders, YET IN THE NEXT TRANSFER WINDOW, THEY'LL SIGN AN ATTACKER AND OVERLOOK A DEFENDER.

They carried the same Defence to the next UCL, met PSG and got humiliated again. Go see how mbappe dragged pique like a mad man on the floor. They were playing very high on the pitch with the useless defenders they have. Ronald koman is a very dumb manager to be honest cheesy they deserved that defeat cheesy.

Now notice that afyer the defeat Barcelona have only signed a young defender who wasn't even making the man city bench on free transfer as at now. They don't plan on adding more to it, which means they plan on using pique, alba and lenglet in the next ucl again angry

Alaba was free the other day. Barcelona made no single attempt to even sign him. But once Aguero and Depay got free, they rushed to sign them like hungry lions. Abeg them use attackers Swear for barca?

Chelsea had the most cleansheets in UCL last season, mendy had the second most cleansheets in the Premier League last season. Our Defence was one of the toughest to crack. But yet, we're looking to add more quality ones to it. We tried to sign hakimi before PSG did. Now we're looking forward to signing Kounde from sevilla. Mam Utd have reinforced their back line with a proven defender. PSG have signed Ramos and Madrid Alaba. Barca are busy signing more attackers when they haven't gotten rid of the ones they have that have gotten fringe. Why not get rid of coutinho and dembele if you know you wanna sign more attackers? They added trincao and pedri last season when they could've easily signed defenders. They signed Braithwaite from a relegation team for more than £45million grin

Walahi, if Messi fails to leave barca this season, I'll have to conclude that he's obsssessed with barca. He should leave like how Ronaldo left Madrid and didn't give a f**k!

He's giving pendulum fans every reason to think he can't perform outside barca which is false.

The players at barca just don't care even if they lose 30 - 0 today. Its that bad cheesy
They're legit ruining his career. If he goes to a better team like PSG, it's obvious that he's gonna perform better than he is now. He won't have to be carrying a dead and useless team filled with average players again.

They sounded useless to you because Messi is leaving already. The same Barcelona you called useless made it to the top 4 on laliga table.

I guess the relegated teams and the one that came 5th on the table are useful to you.

When making a point next time, stop exhibiting anger. I know you must be a black man from Nigeria. That's how you guys comment.
Re: Why I Want Messi To Leave That Useless Team Called Barcelona. by Mangekyo: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2021
federal9:

They sounded useless to you because Messi is leaving already. The same Barcelona you called useless made it to the top 4 on laliga table.

I guess the relegated teams and the one that came 5th on the table are useful to you.

When making a point next time, stop exhibiting anger. I know you must be a black man from Nigeria. That's how you guys comment.

They made it into the top 4 because of Messi.
Barca with the quality they have should be topping real Madrid and athletic Madrid since they have the best player in the world. But it isn't the case. If Messi leaves now, I don't see them making top 8 maybe top 6 to be generous.

The relegated teams don't spend money like barca do. They have their goals of which they achieve at most times.

Barca on the other hand spend all their fortune on players not needed. They have gone bankrupt yet the purpose of spending those huge amount of money aren't actualize.

The most annoying thing is repeating the mistake over and over and over.
You wasted money on coutinho, it failed.
Repeated on dembele with the same result
And then did again on griezman.
Barca should be closed or sold to the Chinese sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal Match Prediction / Ronaldo To Sign For Man Utd In £24m Transfer From Juventus / Chelsea Are Prepared To Spend A World-record £102 Million For Matthijs De Ligt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.