Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Write An Essay In English - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Write An Essay In English (812 Views)

How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / How To Write A Good Essay In Waec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write An Essay In English by bettydawson: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2021
The word "essay" has a rather mediocre relationship to the English language, since its historical roots are French and Latin. An essay is an essay of a light prose genre, of small volume and free writing, and many educational institutions, including English schools for children, today require that students know the rules of writing an essay in English. The reason for this is the inclusion of this task in the unified state exam.

Let's try to figure out how to write my homework done reviews in English so that it fully complies with the required standard. Previously, you had only 40 minutes to write a paper, which you had to use wisely: carefully read the assignment, draw up a plan for your future creation and put it on paper. In 2012 there were changes in the standards and extra time is allocated for the foreign language exam, it can be successfully spent on writing an essay. Moreover, this year the outline of the task is clarified, which will also be a great help for the future polyglot. The standard essay size is 200-250 words; anything less is worth 0 points. If your work is somewhat larger, the examiner will only assess only 250 words, the rest of the text will remain unattended.

WRITING AN ESSAY IN ENGLISH. STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS.
To get a beautiful and logical text, you need to understand the task correctly. Teachers of English courses in St. Petersburg advise to study the task as carefully as possible. Most often it represents one or two sentences and includes elements of the "for" and "against". If the plan is already specified in the assignment, then you can start writing the essay. If not, the next step is to make a plan: come up with several arguments in favor of one or the other point of view, represent them in the form of a diagram on paper and begin the work.

Introduction.
In the first paragraph of the essay, you should introduce the reader to the matter, for this you should disclose the topic of the issue and indicate all points of view (in this case, there will be two). You should not make the introduction too voluminous, two or three extended sentences will be quite enough.

The main part.
It is considered to be the most important part of the essay, it is where you should provide the reader with both positions and your arguments to them. Each point of view should be presented in a separate paragraph, for example, in the first paragraph you present the arguments "for" social networks, in the second - "against". You should provide three arguments for each point of view.

Conclusion.
This is a small concluding paragraph of three or four sentences, in which you summarize the information you have said and express your own opinion on the issue.

SOME OF THE SECRETS OF WRITING AN ESSAY IN ENGLISH
In the introduction, try to state the key idea, it is best to do it in the form of a brief succinct statement or a quote that fits the meaning. In the second part, you can give illustrative examples to prove your point of view on the issue. Use more adverbs and adjectives, as well as synonyms for verbs and other words. This will make the text colorful and lively. Use simple, but high-quality and literate English, remember - mistakes in the text are not welcome. Each part of your essay should flow smoothly into the next, and you should end it with a logically complete conclusion. To do this, use special vocabulary, which is designed to help you present your thoughts in a coherent manner.

Have you decided to enroll in an online English course? Now you know how to write an English essay, which means you have all the chances to pass the state exam with "excellent"!

Related Resources:
A couple of tips for writing essays
How is an essay different from an essay?
How to write a social studies essay
How to write an essay about yourself
Re: How To Write An Essay In English by HeleMoanna: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good morning everybody! I wanna say, I am very happy with the capstone paper services they provide, excellent work. In a timely manner, I received 100 for my essay. Since I am always busy working they come through when I do not have time to finish.
Re: How To Write An Essay In English by jboo75188: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hello readers of this post! If you are searching for somebody to write your essay with enthusiasm and precision, this letter of recommendation writing service is right here. They did an absolute plagiarism free paper for me with less than 2 day of its due date. Also, I will always hire them as my proofreaders. Awesome helped, they are true professionals!!!!
Re: How To Write An Essay In English by cayden4: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
When choosing someone write my essay https://write-my-essay-uk.com/, you should be sure to read the reviews on the company website before you decide to order an essay. You may also want to check out any forums the company has. You should also check out the company's guarantee policy. You may also want to talk to the company's manager to see if you'll get the quality that you need. And finally, be sure to keep in mind that good essay service will be price competitive and reasonable.
Re: How To Write An Essay In English by MarcFenelus: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Had a law assessment which I started but couldn't just find the time to continue...fate brought me to statement of purpose service and the rest as they say is pleasant history. Well done with heart by an awesome writer, awesome responsive customer service and a well structured service structure in total. I highly recommend their services.
Re: How To Write An Essay In English by ArnasPatterson: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Essay writing can inspire creativity even for students with a completely technical mindset. This is a creative work that concentrates knowledge, ideas, reflections, and one's own opinion. At the same time, conceptual conclusions are reflected in the essay. Due to this format, the student reveals his best qualities newsdirect.com/news/top-5-cheap-essay-writing-services-is-it-worth-ordering-118142495.

(1) (Reply)

Can HND Holders Apply For Post Graduate Program Abroad? / How To Get Canva Pro For A Lifetime Free | 100% Working [updated On December] / The Effect Of School Location And Teaching Method On Student Learning Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.