Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested (6345 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / US To Relocate Consulate To Eko Atlantic City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Voy(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2021
The Nigeria High Commissioner/Consulate To Indonesia Ibrahim Was Arrested By Indonesia Immigration, Beating, Tortured And Humiliated On Saturday The 7th Of August 2021, He Was Released After Paying A Ransom To The Immigration Officers. Which Way Nigeria??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-aYVEc_tLU
Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Good, I was short of words watching this video, devastated, we think other countries will continue to accommodate us by destroying country and run to them....

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by insidelife22(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2021
this one sweet me die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by psucc(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2021
supportnija:
Good
Even though we know they're devilish,abeg no just good the action first.

Why the arrest? He carry coke, or woman, or what? Or abi na transfer aggression as dem no fit reach our presido beat?

Indonesia, wetin the man do una?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2021
supportnija:
Good, I was short of words watching this video, devastated, we think other countries will continue to accommodate us by destroying country and run to them....
What are you trying to say?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by tommy589(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Op posted arrested by immigration,while YouTube posted arrested by Indonesia police. Either ways very humiliating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2021
psucc:
Even though we know they're devilish,abeg no just good the action first.

Why the arrest? He carry coke, or woman, or what? Or abi na transfer aggression as dem no fit reach our presido beat?

Indonesia, wetin the man do una?
Op, I am not saying good because it was good, what is Indonesia? they don't have we have but today everybody is destroying Nigeria because we can easily find escape root.. I condemn it to totality but is good for our people....

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by meolaniyi(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2021
I love this. Shame on Nigeria. Useless country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by istina: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Arresting and beating a high commissioner? What then is the fate of common Nigerians in that country?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by socialmediaman: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by kolaaderin: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Indonesia will apologise for this. Beating up a Nation high commissioner to their country is a serious disrespect to Nigeria and this will seriously severe the relationship btw the two countries.
They better have a seriously indicting reason for this action.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by psucc(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
supportnija:

Op, I am not saying good because it was good, what is Indonesia? they don't have we have but today everybody is destroying Nigeria because we can easily find escape root.. I condemn it to totality but is good for our people....
in fact, I wasn't condenmning you for saying good only it came so early. I even wish that was the Oga patapata that they beat. They destroy this shithole and are busy packing out

10 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by ezugegere(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
I doubt the authenticity of this video

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Is this legal isn't he protected by diplomatic immunity

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Nuzo1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
In one hand, it seems soothing to watch a top Nigerian official being subjected to inhuman treatment they usually give us here.

But on the other hand, Indonesia should better have a good explanation to the sovereign state of Nigeria who is represented by the official.

But then again, nobody will ever respect you if you don’t respect yourself.

Nigeria must wake up to undertake the task for the day even though it’s almost night.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by lampvoice: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Well, let's find out what crime he committed first of all

I hope he didn't go somewhere to do some side things without his aids and was caught in the act if you know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Arda1000(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
kolaaderin:
Indonesia will apologise for this. Beating up a Nation high commissioner to their country is a serious disrespect to Nigeria and this will seriously severe the relationship btw the two countries.
They better have a seriously indicting reason for this action.
story,or do you even think Nigerian would want a show of power with Indonesia lol forget it nothing will happen Nigeria is a piece of shit to be trampled on

8 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by greatdreamer(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Why won't they do it? Can they try that to an American citizen and heaven will not fall?

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Jostoman: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
See his mouth like my neck I can't breath grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by meccuno: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nuzo1:
In one hand, it seems soothing to watch a top Nigerian official being subjected to inhuman treatment they usually give us here.

But on the other hand, Indonesia should better have a good explanation to the sovereign state of Nigeria who is represented by the official.

But then again, nobody will ever respect you if you don’t respect yourself.

Nigeria must wake up to undertake the task for the day even though it’s almost night.
What is sovereign about Nigeria? undecided

10 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by FreeIgbos: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hahaha, imagine beating up a whole diplomat and holding him in detention until he paid a ransom shocked shocked shocked

This sort of disgrace can only happen to shithole and failed countries like Nigeria. The brand called Nigeria is now a total disgrace no one wants to associate with and is being dragged in the mud globally. Last time it was Ghana seizing their consulate building and chasing its diplomats away disgracefully only to demolish the building later!

Athletics representing Nigeria not only had their phones stolen by the government representatives but they had to wash their own kits after each event even when Puma is already supposed to be sponsoring them, just because the government representatives were grossly incompetent! Puma later had to withdraw its sponsorship of team Nigeria.

I can go on to list several tales of woes about this unfortunate and useless country but space won't allow me.

Anyone still supporting the continued existence of Nigeria is a fool of the first order.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
This video coming from people like ipob....propagadist and liars should be disregarded as fake..

Igbos are synonymous to fake news and lies plus criminal attitide

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by IgweOfNnewi: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Buhari is a monkey

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Buckeyemedia1: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Arda1000:
story,or do you even think Nigerian would want a show of power with Indonesia lol forget it nothing will happen Nigeria is a piece of shit to be trampled on
Your depiction of Nigeria must be a reflection of your miserable life?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Buckeyemedia1: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Buhari is a monkey
Your papa also I believe?
Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Buckeyemedia1: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
This video coming from people like ipob....propagadist and liars should be disregarded as fake..

No be them full Indonesia the most specializing in narco trade?
Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by IgweOfNnewi: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Your papa also I believe?
You only know the descriptions of your papa , if you think it is true for your pap then believe it but not true for all, don't use your father's situation to judge

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Nuzo1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
meccuno:
What is sovereign about Nigeria? undecided

You only picked on one of the few points I made, whereas the answer to your question is in the entire statement I made.
Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by NGpatriot: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ipobian Fake and fraudulent news.

Next....
Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by Emergingnation(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]This video coming from people like ipob....propagadist and liars should be disregarded as fake..

[/s] Says brainwashed Fulani Marauder..

A whole Nigeria shithole High commissioner is crying like Christmas he goat grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested by FreeIgbos: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Voy:
The Nigeria High Commissioner/Consulate To Indonesia Ibrahim Was Arrested By Indonesia Immigration, Beating, Tortured And Humiliated On Saturday The 7th Of August 2021, He Was Released After Paying A Ransom To The Immigration Officers. Which Way Nigeria??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-aYVEc_tLU

Watching this video alone is agonizing and depressing. How on earth will a country decide to abuse another country's high commissioner in such a demeaning and disgraceful manner

The Indonesians just treated him like he was some criminal or even a slave, because criminals are not even abused this way cry cry

God forbid!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** / Festus Keyamo Looses Polling Unit To Obi / Prof. Cyprian Edward-Ekpo urges Tinubu to curtail corruption in Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.