Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Help On Spiritual Cleansing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help On Spiritual Cleansing (752 Views)

I Need Help On Spiritual Matters / Primate Ayodele Warns Buhari On COVID-19, "Aso Rock Needs Cleansing" / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Spiritual Cleansing by adenodi002(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2021
Happy Sunday everybody. Dnt mind my english though. Yeah i have some issues because problem shared is problem solved. I went to a prophet to take a prayer because i dnt like the position i am, infact I'm experiencing slow progress in life. The man prayed for me after finishing his prayer he told me some of my friends used my cloth spiritually. That anywhere i go it will make people have hatred on me. The prophet said to me that i should thank myself because i came on time. He said he just see a little short period for me to fall sick. And they will be spending alot of money on me that they will not even no the symptoms of the sickness. And what make me believe the man prophecy is that, after visiting the man my brother called me that he went to work somewhere because my brother is an electrical rewire or rewinder i dnt no wetyn dem dey call am. Someone gave a vision to my bro to go to where our dad was bury longtime ago to make a spiritual prayer and fried akara and share it to people's. The man said my brother should be fast abt it. That he see a very destructive sickness coming soon that he may not be my bro but the person will be very close to him. So my brother tell me abt it. I went to the prophet for solution. He prepared a soap to bath with and oil for me to rub after bathing. And he gave me a substance to put in my food. After giving me this. The prophet told me that are you sure you will use this substance in your food i told him yes. I insist to use it. I travelled to my brother side. Me nd my bro use to eat together nd am a very shy type to ask my bro wife to give me my own food seperate. So the first day of getting there i put the substance in my food. The next meal was served together with my bro. So therefore i can't put it in the food anymore. I stay for some week with my brother so i left there. I forget to take the substance along. When i came back to my brother place back i can't found the substance anymore. And the prophet tell me the other day I'm collecting it that I'm not going to use it. I insisted i will. I dnt even know the man see beyonds me. Please i need a help, i even think of going back to the prophet to did another substance for me but there's no money for now. Or should i even forget about it since will have done some prayers and offering and did a burial ground for my dad because he was bury on bare floor before will just did a burial tomb for him. Because will are very young before he died. I dnt even no her in person because I'm still crawling before he died. And before all this praying and sharing akara. I was told to go there last year by a renowned herbalist to take a rosary there and make prayer. I feel bad when i get there it was outside on bare floor like that. During the prayer i promised to made a burial ground for him. But fortunately he was done by my brother this year because of the ordeal they say his going to happen. Please i need ideas from this situation.

Spiritualist are welcomed also

(1) (Reply)

What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? / Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages On Prayer, Fasting And Retreat / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.