Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How I Survive As A Bachelor Without A 9-5 Job - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Survive As A Bachelor Without A 9-5 Job (695 Views)

The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is / Trapped In A 9-5 Job Until Upwork Came To My Aid! / A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Survive As A Bachelor Without A 9-5 Job by WordpressPhysco: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Welcome everyone.

While you're here, I strongly recommend you build a side income because this can be worthwhile.

If you have a 9-5 job then you're at a better advantage as you can test things out and fail and learn or succeed which can support your income, your spouse/partner, and whatever you want to do.

As my testimony, through the faithfulness of God, do you know that I live off genuine online business? And you too can unless you're lazy about it.

For me, I live off affiliate marketing with blogging.

I got my house rent since the first quarter of 2021 - via affiliate marketing. �

One thing is for sure, if you learn the right way and take action you will succeed going forward.

I'm always here to guide you. And of course, you are free to learn from others.

But do not subscribe to the notion of getting Gems for free. Even Gold can't be gotten that way.

If you want to succeed, pay for the consultation and get all secrets revealed to you.

I hope this little epistle moves you to start out in any side Hustles.

Some ideas...

*Affiliate marketing with blogging

*Affiliate marketing with paid advertising

*Blogging with Adsense

*Freelancing.

These are topics you can get started and make some income on the side.

Happy ⛅ Sunday
Re: How I Survive As A Bachelor Without A 9-5 Job by WordpressPhysco: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Part 2 - See also, this is the same method an Ekiti guy made N126k during covid-19 without Ads. To Learn more comment.
Re: How I Survive As A Bachelor Without A 9-5 Job by newlinecomm(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
So you want us to pay for it right?

While you paste your advert on this forum free of charge grin grin

WordpressPhysco:
Welcome everyone.

While you're here, I strongly recommend you build a side income because this can be worthwhile.

If you have a 9-5 job then you're at a better advantage as you can test things out and fail and learn or succeed which can support your income, your spouse/partner, and whatever you want to do.

As my testimony, through the faithfulness of God, do you know that I live off genuine online business? And you too can unless you're lazy about it.

For me, I live off affiliate marketing with blogging.

I got my house rent since the first quarter of 2021 - via affiliate marketing. �

One thing is for sure, if you learn the right way and take action you will succeed going forward.

I'm always here to guide you. And of course, you are free to learn from others.

But do not subscribe to the notion of getting Gems for free. Even Gold can't be gotten that way.

If you want to succeed, pay for the consultation and get all secrets revealed to you.

I hope this little epistle moves you to start out in any side Hustles.

Some ideas...

*Affiliate marketing with blogging

*Affiliate marketing with paid advertising

*Blogging with Adsense

*Freelancing.

These are topics you can get started and make some income on the side.

Happy ⛅ Sunday
Re: How I Survive As A Bachelor Without A 9-5 Job by WordpressPhysco: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2021
newlinecomm:
So you want us to pay for it right?

While you paste your advert on this forum free of charge grin grin

Chai. Sense no go kee thee. cool

(1) (Reply)

Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria / WPP( Wealth Creation) / FREE Forex Trading Course For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.