Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Soccer G.O.A.Ts: Messi & Ronaldo in view - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Soccer G.O.A.Ts: Messi & Ronaldo in view (337 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Soccer G.O.A.Ts: Messi & Ronaldo in view by PediakAuthor: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sequel to Messi's exit from Barcelona, I've been seeing a lot of comments online, people are trying to figure out the real GOAT between Messi & Ronaldo. To me, they are both great players in their own unique ways.

However, I think it's time to know the most versatile player between the two, reason being that, Ronaldo succeeded when he played for a Portuguese club, he also performed excellently at Manchester United, he did extraordinary exploits at Real Madrid, and now, he is currently doing wonders at Juventus 'cos he is still in the mode and mood of breaking records.

However, Messi is like a demi-god when it comes to soccer-play with respect to his outstanding performances and track records while at Barcelona, and he will always be respected for his great exploits...

Here's a relative case study, to rate the academic performance of any student, he or she MUST pass through different departments and also undertake several courses. At this moment, this is the right time for Messi to prove himself as the real GOAT as he proceeds to a new department and about to take a new course (just like Ronaldo has been doing), reason being that every country has its own unique soccer-play tactics.

Come to think of this, English League, Spanish League, Portuguese League, Italian League, French League, German League, and others are all competitive football leagues; if a player could succeed in 2 or 3 or more of those leagues, he should be crowned the Soccer G.O.A.T.!!! As we all know, "diversity is the spice of life."

I love Messi and I also love Ronaldo, and I'm not writing all these epistles to know the better player between the two, I am only concerned about Messi's performance in his new club...
Sentiments apart!!! I love good football 'cos I seldom play too...

It's quite emotional to see Messi cry during his last press conference at Barcelona...

I wish him well in his subsequent endeavors in the soccer planet...

By Jawolusy (The NETISM Author)

Re: The Soccer G.O.A.Ts: Messi & Ronaldo in view by paulolee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
lolz

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get My 5 Sure Odds For One Week / OFFICIAL: Welcome Message As Arsenal Signs A Two Time World Cup Winner. / Musa Has 98 Caps, Not 100 –FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.