Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission (750 Views)

Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by Gabkosh: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Denial of heritage is a strong Afonja trait. I won't be surprised if Igboho is claiming Senegalese right now sef.
When you are done crying finish. Yoi can then go and poison yourself and your worthless family.

Igboho is greater than any living in your family.

Especially your coward worthless father.
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by Gabkosh: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

They are not even known for any high level of education. That's a myth concocted by Afonja media to claim superiority just like they said Ibadan is the biggest city in West Africa but we know better now.

I was born in Lagos and through all my nursery, primary, secondary school, the worst students I met that couldn't spell their names have always been Afonja. Qudus, Kabiru, Ahmed, Ibrahim, Deji, Segun countless...

Dumb skulls!!
Says a numskull who couldn't pass waec at one sitting.
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by Gabkosh: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I say na lie. Afonjas were never the most educated in this country. They just happened to have the capital in their region so they ones that got positions overhyped their tribe.

The overrated OAU, UI they always claim had several Igbo gurus from there.

This is an example: Go to a remote village in Afonjaland, there are old men & women who are so uneducated that they don't even understand pidgin English.

There is no village in Igbo land no matter how remote & uneducated that won't be able to converse with you in pidgin at least.

Try this for yourself & see the results.
See this educated illiterate. How does speaking pidging equate to education.

No wonder kanu said average igbo are foolish.

How many igbos has graduated with 5.0 cgpa. Olodo
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by DoggoneDogg: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
Gabkosh:
When you are done crying finish. Yoi can then go and poison yourself and your worthless family.

Igboho is greater than any living in your family.

Especially your coward worthless father.
[/s]

Igboho is a convicted terrorist, murderer, thug, arsonist, rapist, extortionist, traitor, fugitive amongst other great honours.

I'm glad none of my family members can be quantified by those titles. grin
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by Gabkosh: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Denial of heritage is a strong Afonja trait. I won't be surprised if Igboho is claiming Senegalese right now sef.
You think yorubas is like you that keep denying your OSU dynasty.

I dare you to come out and say you are from OSU and that you are proud of it.
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by DoggoneDogg: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
Gabkosh:
See this educated illiterate. How does speaking pidging equate to education.

No wonder kanu said average igbo are foolish.

How many igbos has graduated with 5.0 cgpa. Olodo
[/s]

Pidgin English is better than not understanding English at all. Afonjas are illiterates.
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by Gabkosh: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Igboho is a convicted terrorist, murderer, thug, arsonist, rapist, extortionist, traitor, fugitive amongst other great honours.

I'm glad none of my family members can be quantified by those titles. grin
[/s]E pain you that no one in your family dead or alive can match his shoe. Not even your worthless father.

Tell me, who is talking about your worthless nonentity father the way you are using all your energy to talk about sunday.

Oops, he's is fucking nobody. So no one can talk about a useless man like him.

Na follow come your father come do for the world grin.

Son of follow come father.

Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by Gabkosh: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Pidgin English is better than not understanding English at all. Afonjas are illiterates.
I will rather speak my language than speaking kindergarten pidgin. Go and speak pidgin to British man hahahahahaha

Afonja are illiterate but has produced 7 Grammy award winners Hahahaha

They are illiterate but they are the only tribe to have produced a graduate with 5.0 cgpa in both Nigeria and abroad.

Afonja are illiterate but the only africa with a Nobel laureate Hahahaha.

Afonja are illiterate but have produce graduate with 7.0cgpa in medical line kikikiki

Afonja are illiterate but design composed the national pledge.

They are illiterate but have the best region you and your father can't do without going. The idiot even said he schooled in the same Afonja land. Why not in your cursed OSU land Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by DoggoneDogg: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
Gabkosh:
E pain you that no one in your family dead or alive can match his shoe. Not even your worthless father.

Tell me, who is talking about your worthless nonentity father the way you are using all your energy to talk about sunday.

Oops, he's is fucking nobody. So no one can talk about a useless man like him.

Na follow come your father come do for the world grin.

Son of follow come father.
[/s]

Pained Afonja AKA Jerryherd

Go rescue your fake bulletproof monk from ordinary Benin Republic
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by DoggoneDogg: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
Gabkosh:
I will rather speak my language than speaking kindergarten pidgin. Go and speak pidgin to British man hahahahahaha

Afonja are illiterate but has produced 7 Grammy award winners Hahahaha

They are illiterate but they are the only tribe to have produced a graduate with 5.0 cgpa in both Nigeria and abroad.

Afonja are illiterate but the only africa with a Nobel laureate Hahahaha.

Afonja are illiterate but have produce graduate with 7.0cgpa in medical line kikikiki

Afonja are illiterate but design composed the national pledge.

They are illiterate but have the best region you and your father can't do without going. The idiot even said he schooled in the same Afonja land. Why not in your cursed OSU land Hahahahahaha.
[/s]

Jerryherd, Lagos is a no man's land.
Afonja land include Osogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure etc and they are brown roof republics.

Go to Osogbo and ask for a veterinary or rest room, & they start stammering like imbeciles. Nobody knows what that means.

Afonjas are illiterates.
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by Gabkosh: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Jerryherd, Lagos is a no man's land.
Afonja land include Osogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure etc and they are brown roof republics.

Go to Osogbo and ask for a veterinary or rest room, & they start stammering like imbeciles. Nobody knows what that means.

Afonjas are illiterates.
Hahahaha, I dare your father to come out to oshodi or isale eko with megaphone and shout Lagos no man's land.

Why not say lagos is your father land abi you dey fear slap no. cheesy

Name anyone in your tribe with 5.0 cgpa home and abroad cheesy
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by babasolution: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
LAGOS is a no mans land

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by babasolution: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
LAGOS has been taken over,other tribes are only waiting for the trigger,a little trigger now,Yoruba leadership in Lagos will be overthrown

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by walefresh3(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
babasolution:
LAGOS has been taken over,other tribes are only waiting for the trigger,a little trigger now,Yoruba leadership in Lagos will be overthrown
dream on bro....
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by yommen: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Protect fire
No terrorist shall be protected. He must pay for the blood he spilled. Igboho is a goner & will be extradited.

Nonsense.

What blood has he spilled? Its obvious you actually support Fulani killing other people, cos I seriously don't understand what exactly you stand for.
Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by yommen: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

They really think we are stupid.
Had Igboho escaped to Germany last month, Afonjas would have been mocking Igbos/Kanu right now.

They were already doing it before they got a shocker 2 days later that their bulletproof monk commander in chief had been nabbed like a common criminal.

No right-thinking Yoruba man is against Nnamdi Kanu. Its the way many of you Ibos talk that draws reaction. He himself has said some crazy things against Yorubas at the very initial stages. You can't curse my mother and expect me to like you. Is that possible? Mind you, it's not like it's even all Ibos that are interested in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by yommen: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Yorubas are known for their high level of education, very surprising we have a generation of naive daft youths that can be deceived so easily by an uneducated social illiterate, Obafemi Awolowo will be rolling in his grave.

Well... The Yorubas that Rae so much educated will definitely not speak up because they want to enjoy life. So if any Yoruba man speaks up, it doesn't now matter his level of education. Was he wrong to ask the Fulani herdsmen to stop killing of his people? Igboho is warlord o.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yorubas Ask Benin Republic Govt To Protect Agitator, Reveal His Mission by r4bbit: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Protect fire
No terrorist shall be protected. He must pay for the blood he spilled. Igboho is a goner & will be extradited.

Nonsense
. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Salute Bishop David Oyedepo@67-maye Of Yorubaland / Peter Obi The Armed Robber In White Reverend Father's Robe / BREAKING: Bandits Attack Catholic Seminary In Kaduna, Kidnap Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.