Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,709 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica (40674 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by freedam: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2021
Beatrice ass didn't bail her out oooo
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by falseprophet: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
legendgalas:

E go shock you say we know the last hotel you visted grin
Lol, u no lie but I did not use my name in that hotel..how will dey trace me there?

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by madgoat(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Nonsense angry
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Feyaxx: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Wow
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Gadafii: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2021
New batch of stupid people are about to be made popular

While Nigerian army is currently taking in "Boko Haram repentants" sad

3 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by allanphash7(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Jubril Martins Kuye
rex444:
Who is jmk?

3 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Giltexo: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Be mindful of words you vomit today...maka citation tomorrow..
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by salbis(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Cyber space is a very delicate place. Do anyhow now, and see anyhow later.
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by kingsceemark(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Thank God I don't have such tweets or naked pics thag someone can use to tarnish my reputation

You get big yansh?

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Skyfornia:
It will only make her popular

Anyday she's up for eviction, she's gone except she's nominated with Arin, Princess and Sammie
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Agbebakun22: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Nigeria women are hypocrite in nature, I asked one to chat me up few days ago she said she no get data I say make I sub for her, she say no she don't like boys helping her.. I said okay ooo booom last night pls can u help me to sub pleaseeeee... Very mumu gender

3 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Bukasint: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Kpobaridaniel:
Her trolling BBN

Tacha and Wizkid fans don't forgive....Erica come join omo with Laycon omo village people at work....votes ati evaporate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2021
post=104587614:
Lazy Naija youths, they have the time to dig up irrelevant things, but they will never dig up what will benefit their lives and the lives of their unborn kids.
E be tins!

Sharapppuu dia, who u de feed for here

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Ayo2004: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2021
She had the guts to find Wizkid FC and titans wahala
Double wahala for dead body grin
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2021
kingsceemark:

You get big yansh?

How does that matter eh ekwensu
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Chirowman(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Internet never forget
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Wantedmiller: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2021
daddytime:
All scripted too meet this very end.

Na show.

Ur Papa born you well
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Lol what you do comes back at you
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by bluefilm: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2021
But I thought they have banned Twitter na?

Meanwhile...

I don't care whatever JMK must have said in the past.

For now, all I care for is to be watching her heavy butts_ and wonderful curves.

C'est ce qui me plaît maintenant! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by MufasaLion: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

I do oh, plenty sef grin grin grin

LMAO
Be careful grin grin grin
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Thank God I don't have such tweets or naked pics thag someone can use to tarnish my reputation

can we bet??!!1
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

can we bet??!!1

No, we can bet please...I just remember one past that won't make me marry a pastor or politician
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by AfroKnight: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Don't worry her big yansh will do the talking

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by CSTRR: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2021
Whenever I make a controversial post especially on Twitter, I make sure I always delete it after a while.

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Roman7(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

I do oh, plenty sef grin grin grin

Wahala go dey be that oh lol
Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Bigprick9inches: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Some people think they can just go online and start talking anyhow.
She should bring her big yansh back any time she is up for eviction we need her outside.
Just imagine that heavy yansh bouncing on my gbola kiss

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by WaffenSS(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2021
Lazy unproductive people wasting time on a scripted show that's as boring as watching paint dry.

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by pacespot(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2021
Though those tweets are not a good PR for her, the extent to which Nigerians can monitor someone in this country is a call for concern about what you post online, even if you are not popular now and think nobody is seeing you, they will dig out what you have said many months or years later to counter you when you become popular. Nigerians will tell you when two superstars have unfollowed each other on Instagram, definitely they are constantly checking their Instagram followers tab to see who they follow and who they followed before that are no longer there. People really can monitor in this country.

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica by Thoceen: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2021
She's on her way out already
Skyfornia:
It will only make her popular

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Reunion Show: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Return To The House In 2018 / Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.