Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Busty Woman Causes A Scene In A Wedding Reception As She Dances With Her Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Woman Causes A Scene In A Wedding Reception As She Dances With Her Boobs (2912 Views)

59-year-old Woman Causes Stir Online With Ageless Birthday Photos / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Woman Causes A Scene In A Wedding Reception As She Dances With Her Boobs by Musicbloggers: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fully Chested Nigerian Lady Stole the wedding reception With Her Dance Moves (Video), another video has today emerged online again showing the moment a fat woman caused a commotion in a wedding reception as here big boobs almost fell out while dancing.
See The Video Here...

Re: Busty Woman Causes A Scene In A Wedding Reception As She Dances With Her Boobs by correctyourself(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
If the breast should fall down she would just peak it and insert it to the bra grin
Re: Busty Woman Causes A Scene In A Wedding Reception As She Dances With Her Boobs by elonmuskbaby: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Vulgar,nasty and obscene

There's nothing attractive,classy or beautiful about this undecided

Just constituting nuisance in another person's wedding and offending the sensibilities

I don't even know Where the mother or older relations of the bride or groom are that they cannot walk her out or send a bouncer to walk her out

It's a wedding not a strip club at least if she cannot respect herself, she should respect the families that are going to be around

Weddings are another gathering of various families from the bride and groom's side and it's more of celebration by families in a family environment so it's completely distateful acting lousy and vulgar there

Wrong is wrong.nobody should carry any useless woke philosophy near me.i am not with you on this.i saw it on social media earlier this afternoon and I was wondering where all our strict African aunties and mummies that are always in every family went to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Woman Causes A Scene In A Wedding Reception As She Dances With Her Boobs by josielewa(m): 1:51am On Aug 09, 2021
she is merely looking for clients like me...breast is life

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Her Dog Shares Hot Mouth Kisses While She Was Exercising In The Gym / Ebube Nwagbo- I Might Go Back Into Music / Latest Pics Of Bolanle Okhiria Winner Of Dbanj`s Koko Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.