Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Spanish Lesson-presentation - How To Design It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spanish Lesson-presentation - How To Design It? (122 Views)

Public Speaking And Presentation School In Abuja / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Radio Presentation Goes Wrong With A Presenter In Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Lesson-presentation - How To Design It? by penguin2021(f): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is my first public lesson and I want the material to be as accessible as possible and describe all the necessary information. Do you have any tips?
Re: Spanish Lesson-presentation - How To Design It? by crysmile(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2021
The presentation should be designed so that the listener does not get bored. Also, pay attention to the color scheme - it shouldn't hurt your eyes from too bright colors.
Re: Spanish Lesson-presentation - How To Design It? by pixie2: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
As far as I know, there are no special requirements for classroom presentations. In your case, it's important to understand who the lesson is for. For children or for adults. On this basis, choose a design. Cool templates for presentations you can find on Loveslides. It will also depend on how to present the information. In any case, try to make your presentation interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Approval In Sec / Short Cute Whatsapp Status Video / Let Know Process To Avail Sim Location Trace In Pakistan With Call Logs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.