Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against (929 Views)

Two Indian Brothers Wanted At Home Are Living Big In Nigeria / Peter Obi Cancel Mondays Sit-at-home - Labour Party / Mondays’ Sit-At-Home Order: Anambra Government Praises IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by Northernblood3: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
As an Igbo indigene, If you are asked for opinion, what will you advice IPOB? Do you support their sit at home Order every Monday or do u think it's too much to bear and they are over stepping boundary?

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by Investigative: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Done and dusted
No easy way to freedom,we are just beginning

We have agreed to stay at home,speaking English won’t solve it,
✅�❤️
those Fulani bandit killed in our village also have NECO exams ,our parents they killed also sat for NECO exams
Freedom is the best gift I am giving to my children

After speaking English you stay at home,unless you want Nigeria police to kill you and parade your corpse as unknown gunmen,while your fellow zombie will hail them here����

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by esnbrutality: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
BMC miscreants and those foolish "Kogi Based Afonja" are those that are pained by the "successful" sit at home 2moro.

The sad part is that they fear profusely that BIAFRANs have woken up and it pains dem to know that FULANI WILL USE DEM FOR SUYA.

BIAFRA is so sensible that even the useless ABOKI fear its emergence.

SITTING AT HOME IS A DONE-DEAL!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by naijapips02: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Why is IPOB thwarting a constitutional process? Nigeria is not a monkey Republic. Nnamdi Kanu oshi must be tried according to the laws of the land and no intimidation from IPOB will stop his trial.

The same idiot calling Nigeria a zoo are same behaving like animals.

Ndi ofeke

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by tandy2013: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Only Mondays not enough. 110% in support .

Gov must arrest and jail the leaders of Myetti, bandits and arewa forum who wanted to divide Nigeria by giving igbos quit notice

4 Likes

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by Goodmarlian: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
I support 200% ipob is Igbo ,Igbo is Ipob one voice one nation ..

6 Likes

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
I'm a Yoruba man from Anambra, I'm not in support of the sit at home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by Muna4real(f): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
I don't support the sit at home for every Monday but I believe they want to achieve something with that. But on a second thought,is sitting at home not better than going outside to protest?

1 Like

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by FarahAideed: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Against !!!! It does not affect the Buhari govt in anyway, infact it makes bUhari happy ..this thing only hurts the Igbo economy

3 Likes

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by DOTian: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
Against !!!! It does not affect the Buhari govt in anyway, infact it makes bUhari happy ..this thing only hurts the Igbo economy
It will garner international attention to the cause, which is highly important at this point..
Nobody is interested in one bemused buhari. That one is a lost cause..

2 Likes

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
DOTian:

It will garner international attention to the cause, which is highly important at this point..

After Monday Biden, Britain and France will give una biafra since trump couldn't give it to u guys..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by naijapips02: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
DOTian:

Which international support? That you are thwarting a constitutional process? Why do you guys always behave and think like fo.ols? So in your IPOB mind, the international community will support releasing kanu oshi without trial?

I hate it that you fools come from my region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by MalcoImX: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
BMC miscreants and those foolish "Kogi Based Afonja" are those that are pained by the "successful" sit at home 2moro.

The sad part is that they fear profusely that BIAFRANs have woken up and it pains dem to know that FULANI WILL USE DEM FOR SUYA.

What has your sit at home or bush got to do with Aboki or Fulani?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by kingsceemark(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
esnbrutality:

Nwanne ha makwanu ka Anyi si kwado, no movement tomorrow in South Eastern states of Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by MalcoImX: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingsceemark:

Nwanne ha makwanu ka Anyi si kwado, no movement tomorrow in South Eastern states of Biafra

iPoB (dot nation) no get sense.

You wear shirt with Nigerian map and you dey protest against Nigeria.
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by kingsceemark(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
MalcoImX:

iPoB (dot nation) no get sense.

You wear shirt with Nigerian map and you dey protest against Nigeria.

Na heart attack or Bandits go kee you las las

3 Likes

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by MalcoImX: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingsceemark:

Na heart attack or Bandits go kee you las las

and you na ungun known men go expose you.
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by dasparrow: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
I support the sit at home. Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I think everyone should go their separate ways. Unity is not by force.

3 Likes

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by DOTian: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
naijapips02:

Which international support? That you are thwarting a constitutional process? Why do you guys always behave and think like fo.ols? So in your IPOB mind, the international community will support releasing kanu oshi without trial?

Make I see you outside tomorrow..
Ka mû zi gi ihee ókû ji ntî nkîta émè

1 Like

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by Sergio101(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Am in full support.
Psychologically........it's the best
Going by government of the day.....it's good.
Considering what ought to be stake for freedom......it's the best
Finally......Patrick henry said and I quote "is life so dear or peace so sweet to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery??,forbid it a Almighty God, I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me freedom or death"

1 Like

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by naijapips02: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
DOTian:

M ga ebe gi amu. Nikita Ara. I will come out. Come try rubbish. Mkpi.

So this is the Biafra you are fighting for? Azi gbakwa.
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by kingsceemark(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
MalcoImX:

and you na ungun known men go expose you.

Aboki
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by MalcoImX: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingsceemark:

Aboki

Mr. iPoB, I am Aboki because I say 'ungun known men' abi?

iPoB civilians like you are the ungun known men and the criminals Unknown Gunmen like Kanu are mostly arrested and neutralized.
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by DOTian: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2021
naijapips02:

M ga ebe gi amu. Nikita Ara. I will come out. Come try rubbish. Mkpi.

So this is the Biafra you are fighting for? Azi gbakwa.
No dey disturb me with your dirty mouth..
Tomorrow go out and scold them..

1 Like

Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by malel1: 1:15am On Aug 09, 2021
naijapips02:

Aboki read again , he said will get international attention not support
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by blackpanda: 2:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Very good

Illiteracy and hunger loading in Igbo in the east
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by superCleanworks(m): 3:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

After Monday Biden, Britain and France will give una biafra since trump couldn't give it to u guys..
please it is midnight . i dont want to laugh and scare my neybors

just watch what will happen to people who will ignore the stay at home and go for business. they will be bullied, beaten, have their shop looted and even killed by their brothers who feel IT IS A MUST to do what they FORCEFULLY tell you to do.

If IPOB is serious, they should boycott the Naira entirely. they should all gather all their money and convert it to another currency then start trading with that. they should never ever touch the naira again or use anything bearing the Nigerian mark or made in Nigeria. I think it is funny that you issue such high-handed orders and then turn around to start hustling for naira.

am i in support of the order? frankly, i dont givva furk.
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by naijapips02: 3:32am On Aug 09, 2021
malel1:

Aboki read again , he said will get international attention not support

Ezi what is your purpose for seeking attention? Typical IPOB. Your reasoning is per hour. Una no dey ever reason far. Gbaafuo nwa Nkapi.
Re: Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against by superCleanworks(m): 3:40am On Aug 09, 2021
DOTian:

classic. always bullying, verbal abusing and issuing threats. I am sure if you know where is house his in the village you will go and burn it because you think you are better than him. you are more igbo than every other igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Say No To Police Without Conscience, Abutu Yaro Must Leave Imo State For Burn / Hunters Raid Niger Community, Kill 47 Bandits / Turkey President Two days Visit To Nigeria, To Sign Energy,mining Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.