Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigeria Kills The Brains Of Our Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Kills The Brains Of Our Kids (528 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains / The Quest For Biafra And The Dull Brains Of African Leaders / Exit Nigeria Before One Nigeria Kills You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Kills The Brains Of Our Kids by Biafranboys: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
I won't even type too much, imagine a country where you don't have 24/7 electricity, data is expensive, your kids can't watch stuff for kids on YouTube and I don't mean cartoons, educative stuff, trust me they help, you would be surprised when your kids are telling you about planet Mars and everything about it. This is why kids in countries with cheap Internet and electricity have access to a lot, by 7 they can develop apps and do lots of stuff

The Nigerian system destroys the kids, only the rich have access, in Nigeria, the poor are more, few people are the ones stealing the wealth of the country

Electricity is life and you won't understand as a Nigerian unless you have lived outside Nigeria before then you would understand that it is a big deal and this is my only point, if you can't give me 24/7 electricity after 60yrs then you have failed I can't give you any more additional years we must go our separate ways so our kids can enjoy the basic things of life, they want to build a pipeline from Warri to Algeria and then to Europe but they can't send water to our houses

During the pandemic kids in countries with a good public school system were receiving lectures at home online, can you say the same for the public schools in Nigeria? This is why when some people leave Nigeria they excel, the country kills the people, imagine sleeping in a hot room overnight because you have no light, I swear Nigerians Una Don normalize suffering, electricity is life

https://www.biafranboys.org/nigeria-kills-brains-of-our-kids
Re: Nigeria Kills The Brains Of Our Kids by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Biafranboys:
I won't even type too much, imagine a country where you don't have 24/7 electricity, data is expensive, your kids can't watch stuff for kids on YouTube and I don't mean cartoons, educative stuff, trust me they help, you would be surprised when your kids are telling you about planet Mars and everything about it. This is why kids in countries with cheap Internet and electricity have access to a lot, by 7 they can develop apps and do lots of stuff

The Nigerian system destroys the kids, only the rich have access, in Nigeria, the poor are more, few people are the ones stealing the wealth of the country

Electricity is life and you won't understand as a Nigerian unless you have lived outside Nigeria before then you would understand that it is a big deal and this is my only point, if you can't give me 24/7 electricity after 60yrs then you have failed I can't give you any more additional years we must go our separate ways so our kids can enjoy the basic things of life, they want to build a pipeline from Warri to Algeria and then to Europe but they can't send water to our houses

During the pandemic kids in countries with a good public school system were receiving lectures at home online, can you say the same for the public schools in Nigeria? This is why when some people leave Nigeria they excel, the country kills the people, imagine sleeping in a hot room overnight because you have no light, I swear Nigerians Una Don normalize suffering, electricity is life

https://www.biafranboys.org/nigeria-kills-brains-of-our-kids

What are u doing in your own small way to better the lives of Nigerians?
Re: Nigeria Kills The Brains Of Our Kids by Biafranboys: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

What are u doing in your own small way to better the lives of Nigerians?

I don't know how to answer this question, I am not a politician, let people there do their jobs and stop looting
Re: Nigeria Kills The Brains Of Our Kids by udele1: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2021
IPOB kills the brains of our adults. Today they want to destroy the future of our kids with their sit at home.
Re: Nigeria Kills The Brains Of Our Kids by Biafranboys: 12:36am On Aug 09, 2021
udele1:
IPOB kills the brains of our adults. Today they want to destroy the future of our kids with their sit at home.

You are always off point, better don't run mad

(1) (Reply)

The Ikwerre Proximity And Consanguinity / Buhari Meets NMA, Urges Striking Doctors To Return To Work / We know say IPOB dey very powerful - Senator ifeanyi ubah tells BBC journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.