Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Ministry Of Prayers For Believers In Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ministry Of Prayers For Believers In Jesus Christ Crucified (309 Views)

Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ministry Of Prayers For Believers In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 12:36am On Aug 09, 2021
08-08-2021
The ministry of prayer

Within this group; we presume that we are talking about prayer in the life of someone who has believed in the gospel of Jesus death on the cross and His resurrection as the *only means of his/her salvation* i.e someone who is born-again by grace through faith in the Crucified Jesus Christ. This involves some basic understanding of our new creation-life and how to carry-along with it.

For an unbeliever, the only prayer he/she can pray that is *acceptable to God is to recognize, he/she is a sinner* and accept Jesus' death on the Cross and His resurrection as his/her own forgiveness from sin, deliverance from the flesh(old-self/nature), curses, death, demons, devils and eternal death(hell-fire) then receive the new creation-life of Jesus through the working power of the Holy Spirit *fresh each second of this earthly existence*

Definitions:
For a believer; Jesus now indwells his/her body every second but our mortal-body still exists with all its full components (soul, spirit and body). The soul has 3 components which are the mind, free-will and emotions, the spirit is the unending life of GOD inside each human being, the body is the physical parts of our body.

The personality of Jesus dwells in our body with the fullness of GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) hence prayer for believer is an interaction/discussion/dialogue between the personality of Jesus with the fullness of the GOD-HEAD inside our being and our mortal-body with all its components. What we do in this dialogue is to submit our mortal-body to the personality of Jesus with a mindset to allow Jesus dialogue/fellowship with His Father under the promptings/leadings of the Holy Spirit through our hearts/mouths.

When we are praying or talking to God in our hearts or with our mouths, we engage that with a believe(belief/conviction/confidence/mindset) that we have submitted our mortal-body by faith through death with Jesus on the Cross such that the New Creation Life of Jesus prompted/quickened/lead/controlled by the Holy Spirit is talking to the Father such that He will manifest His perfect-will on the earth in that particular moment or situations or circumstances or human life.

This is the reason why we pray either in our minds or with our mouths according to the Holy Spirit leadings (Romans 8:26-27) and 1 John 5:14; whatever comes to our human mind/emotions/free-will must be submitted to the personality of Christ who determines whether such prayers/discussions/dialogue/fellowship agrees with the perfect-will of the Father through the Holy Spirit who searches the deep things of God(1 Cor.2:10-16).

This is why prayers are led/prompted/quickened(“the flesh profits nothing, the Spirit quickens, the words which I speak to you are the Spirit which quickens unto LIFE[the manifestations of the perfect-will of GOD]” John 6:63) by the Holy Spirit, prayed by Jesus inside us, addressed towards the Father, the Father answers because it agrees with His perfect-will(1 John 5:14) since it is the Holy Spirit who led the prayers in the person of Jesus within our mortal-body on the behalf of the saints(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified) still confirming Romans 8:26-27.

It is only *if a believer really trusts in the personality of Jesus* can he/she allow this personality of Jesus to *wait without wavering within his/her mortal-body* for the appointed time of the God-head to manifest the answered prayers.

It is the Holy Spirit who brings it manifestations to the physical realm at the appointed time of the God-Head thus “At the appointed time, God sent His Son….” (Galatians 4:4), “He watches over His word to manifest it” (Jeremiah 1:12), the vision is for an appointed time, though it tarries, wait for it, it will surely come to manifestation” (Habakkuk 2:3) and “I am working a work in your life right now, when it manifests, it will surprise you” (Habakkuk 1:5).

It is the Father that takes the glory for the manifestation of the answered prayers for the personality of His Son now seen within our mortal-body at the appointed time of the God-Head thus “And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks/glory to God the Father through him.” (1 Cor.10:31)

So, our prayer can be either
Mental,
Vocal
Or
Action (actions of faith prompted by the Holy Spirit)

Jesus is the person praying through our minds, voices, or actions hence we see examples of prayers of believers within the context of Jesus life thus
“Also when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by people. Truly I tell you, they have their reward in full already.

6 But when you pray, go into your [most] private room, and, closing the door, pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret, will reward you in the open.

7 And when you pray, do not heap up phrases (multiply words, repeating the same ones over and over) as the Gentiles do, for they think they will be heard for their much speaking.

8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

9 Pray, therefore, like this: Our Father Who is in heaven, hallowed (kept holy) be Your name.

10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven (left, remitted, and let go of the debts, and have given up resentment against) our debtors.

13 And lead (bring) us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.” (Matthew 6:5-13 ampc),

“In that same hour He rejoiced and gloried in the Holy Spirit and said, I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have concealed these things [relating to salvation] from the wise and understanding and learned, and revealed them to babes (the childish, unskilled, and untaught). Yes, Father, for such was Your gracious will and choice and good pleasure.” (Luke 10:21)

Who prompts us to pray ?
The Holy Spirit
thus
“The heart of a king(any human being) is in the hands of God like a flowing river and He directs it to wherever it pleases HIM” (Proverbs 21:1)

Where do we pray:
Everywhere both with our minds and our hearts as well as our mouths.

We can pray with another person, we can pray alone or we can pray with a group. Our human hearts filled with faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ is the throne of grace where we can fellowship with GOD consistently, progressively and eternally.
thus
“But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” (Hebrews 12:22-24 KJV)

AND

“That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and *truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.* “ (1 John 1:3 KJV)

AND

“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, *we have fellowship one with another,* and *the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin*. ” (1 John 1:7 KJV)

Who prays inside us
Jesus Christ dwelling within our mortal-bodies now as believers in His death and resurrection
Thus
“My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, *we have an advocate/intercessor with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:*
2 And *he is the propitiation for our sins:* and *not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world*. ” (1 John 2:1-2 KJV)

AND

“By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:
24 *But this man(Jesus), because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood*.
25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing *He ever liveth to make intercession for them.*
26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.”
(Hebrews 7:22-28 KJV)

How do we pray
We can pray with singing, worships, clapping, dancing, kneeling down, standing-up, with lifted-hands up to heaven, with waving of hands

Rules of effective new covenant prayers
It must agree with the perfect-will of God according to the revealed scriptural teachings of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected, Glorified, the Soon-Coming-King and the Incarnate-Son of God under the Holy Spirit promptings

Any prayer made under this rule is already answered by the Father hence believe it is already answered immediately you are saying *Amen* however remember that answered prayer is not the same thing with *manifestation of answered prayers*

Manifestations of answered prayers can happen immediately in some cases while in some cases it might take some time before its physical manifestations. When an answered prayers is not yet manifested, whenever you remember such prayers just *tell GOD inside your heart and with your mouth that you believe such prayers is already answered but you are in Christ Jesus Crucified patiently waiting for its manifestations according to the appointed time of the GOD-HEAD* then go ahead with whatever you are doing.

Every prayer-line must *conclude with “in Jesus name. Amen.”* not just as a slogan *for any wishful desire but an expression of your convictions that you believe that it was the person of Jesus that made such prayers through your mind/heart and mouth* hence you cannot pray for what Jesus will not pray for like *I receive grace to defraud my business-partner in Jesus name. Amen.* or *Father, I ask for forgiveness for the fornication that I am going to commit with my boyfriend in the evening today in Jesus name. Amen.* or *Abbah Father, please forgive me this abortion that I am about to commit in Jesus name. Amen.* or *Father, please forgive me for this lie that I will lie due to this critical situation in my job/career/academics/business in Jesus name. Amen* or Father, please forgive me for the masturbation, I will commit later today in Jesus name. Amen or *Father, I pray for that man/woman to die so that I can take over their position/title in Jesus name. Amen.* or *Father, I pray for the grace to convince this man or woman to marry me whether they are married or single OR whether they are your perfect-will for me or not in Jesus name. Amen.*

The conclusion term *in Jesus name. Amen.* is not a *signature to approve anything as prayers that must be answered by God rather it is the personality of Jesus who prays according to the perfect-will of His Father* hence anything that we pray in the name of Jesus that does not reflect the *perfect-will of God* will never be answered by the Father even if we add fasting to such prayers till our biological death even unto eternity; it will not be answered by the GOD-HEAD thus “And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us.” (1 John 5:14 ampc)

How long should any believer wait for a manifestation:
As long as the Holy Spirit wants however when your spirit is prompting you to the consciousness that something is wrong on your own part which might be delaying the manifestations of such prayers, ask the Holy Spirit to have mercy upon you and reveal to you what could be the reason for such delay on your own part as a human being or give you a sign that everything is well just for you to wait more patiently *for the appointed time of the God-head* always remember this “But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.” (Isaiah 40:31 ampc)

What makes prayer-utterance flow easily ?
Studying the word of God regularly and asking the Holy Spirit to make you more hungry for consistent and progressive fellowship/dialogue/discussion/prayers with HIM.

Asking the Holy Spirit for His mercy and grace upon our lives such that we do not *neglect our early morning quiet-time no matter our status(married, single, academic-pursuits, business-pursuits e.t.c.) because it is within the place of prayers/quiet-time that Jesus reveals to us how His life within our mortal-bodies wants to engage any of these areas of our lives *with His excellent Spirit and perfection unto the glory of God the Father* which things *our human minds can never perceive, think or imagine* (“for the power of God at work within us, is more than we can think, pray or imagine” Ephesians 3:20)

As the Holy Spirit leads each person inside Jesus Christ Crucified, prayers can be merged with fasting not *hunger strike*. Fasting and prayers could be done for some hours as the Holy Spirit leads each person *not as a competition or comparison with another person or to prove a point that you can fast and pray more than another person*. Fasting and prayers can be done by *staying away from water and food for the whole time of prayers or by taking only water within such prayer-time or by taking only fruits within such period of prayers*

Praying under the Holy Spirit *involves any or all* of these modes
---Praying in human understandable language
---Praying in tongues
---Singing in human understandable language
---Singing in tongues can be done by praying

May the Father of all mercy and grace fill us with more clarity and revelations about the accurate engagement of prayers according to the teachings of Jesus Christ under the Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Nollywood Actress Twice / See What Happened To Satan Here ( Pictures) / What Age Did You Discovered Adam And Eve Was A POEM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.