Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How To Setup A Valid Paypal And Payoneer Account. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Setup A Valid Paypal And Payoneer Account. (162 Views)

Set Up A Valid Paypal Account In A Minute / How To Setup A Valid Paypal Account / How To Create A Valid Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup A Valid Paypal And Payoneer Account. by Iszyy: 12:44am On Aug 09, 2021
Good day Nairalanders

So many of us have problem in sending and receiving funds around the world

But I'll teach you to two ways to do that.
1) paypal
2) payooner

These two are used to send and receive money anywhere in the world,and you can now convert it to your local currency, but it's kind of difficult when setting them up, because it's not allowed in most African countries.
I'll be teaching you how to set it up perfectly, and start receiving funds with it.

Message me on whatsapp through the link below to be taught, and get almost 30% discount and many other benefits+ continuous mentorship.

Send a message now. ����

https:///3eKiLVi
Re: How To Setup A Valid Paypal And Payoneer Account. by Oatoder: 3:30am On Aug 09, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]I buy legit payoneer funds at mouth-watering rates. A trialwill surely convince you!!!
Contact me on whatsapp 08134630485
Iszyy:
Good day Nairalanders

So many of us have problem in sending and receiving funds around the world

But I'll teach you to two ways to do that.
1) paypal
2) payooner

These two are used to send and receive money anywhere in the world,and you can now convert it to your local currency, but it's kind of difficult when setting them up, because it's not allowed in most African countries.
I'll be teaching you how to set it up perfectly, and start receiving funds with it.

Message me on whatsapp through the link below to be taught, and get almost 30% discount and many other benefits+ continuous mentorship.

Send a message now. ����

https:///3eKiLVi

(1) (Reply)

Experts Raise Alarm Over Irreversible And Rapid Climatic Changes Globally / Bbnaija: Sammie And Angel Spend Night Together. / Get Real And Active Nigerian Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.