Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Understand Spiritual WARFARE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understand Spiritual WARFARE (875 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 1:31am On Aug 09, 2021
UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Dan.10.13 - But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

One night, a woman who has been expecting a Child for some time, on a particular night, decided to take a walk. When she got to the back of the house close to the garbage, she saw her Mother eating her used sanitary pad. That was the cause of her barrenness.

Now this happened in America not Africa. By so doing, the mother has invoked spiritual forces( demons)against the daughter. The realm of the Spirit is real. Most of the battles we face today in life, are caused from the realm of the spirit. One example was the case of Job.

So how do We get into the realm of the spirit and fight these battles? well the instrument we use is the word of God via the vehicle of prayer against every unseen forces against us. Eph 6:12-13. Matt18:18.

2 Likes

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dangerousboy:
UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL WARFARE
Dan.10.13 - But the prince of the kingdom of Persia [/b]withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
[b]So how do We get into the realm of the spirit and fight these battles
? well the instrument we use is the word of God via the vehicle of prayer against every unseen forces against us. Eph 6:12-13. Matt18:18.
When reading even your Bible, always pay attention to context. undecided

You are told Daniel had a vision and in that vision, Daniel was met by a man, a guide, who told him things. The man gives you many clues to help you sort through the vision, mentioning persons(not spirits) , including a Kingdom of Persia, and a people, Daniel's people

1. The Kingdom of Persia was an actual Kingdom which existed during the time of Daniel, whose King happened to be named Cyrus, the great - Daniel 10 vs 1.

2. The one you call prince of the Kingdom of Persia was Cyrus's sons who is listed as the commander of the army of Persia - he was not a Spirit but a human being - Daniel 10 vs 13 undecided

3. the prince called Michael in the vision, also an important prince in the land of Persia, not some angel is mentioned. And in Daniel 10 vs 21, we are told of Micheal that he was a prince over Daniel's people, the Hebrews, suggesting to us that Micheal, was a man in the land. undecided

4. In Daniel 10 vs 20, Daniel's guide in the vision, described by Daniel as a man, not a celestial being, informed Daniel that had to go continue his engagement with the prince of Persia, informing Daniel that another prince, the prince of Greece, would show up. undecided

So, what "spiritual warfare" do you assume Daniel fought in this vision? undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When reading even your Bible, always pay attention to context. undecided

You are told Daniel had a vision and in that vision, Daniel was met by a man, a guide, who told him things. The man gives you many clues to help you sort through the vision, mentioning persons(not spirits) , including a Kingdom of Persia, and a people, Daniel's people

1. The Kingdom of Persia was an actual Kingdom which existed during the time of Daniel, whose King happened to be named Cyrus, the great - Daniel 10 vs 1.

2. The one you call prince of the Kingdom of Persia was Cyrus's sons who is listed as the commander of the army of Persia - he was not a Spirit but a human being - Daniel 10 vs 13 undecided

3. the prince called Michael in the vision, also an important prince in the land of Persia, not some angel is mentioned. And in Daniel 10 vs 21, we are told of Micheal that he was a prince over Daniel's people, the Hebrews, suggesting to us that Micheal, was a man in the land. undecided

4. In Daniel 10 vs 20, Daniel's guide in the vision, described by Daniel as a man, not a celestial being, informed Daniel that had to go continue his engagement with the prince of Persia, informing Daniel that another prince, the prince of Greece, would show up. undecided

So, what "spiritual warfare" do you assume Daniel fought in this vision? undecided
Daniel was fasting and praying for 3weeks, that was his spiritual warfare. Dan.10.2 - In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
Dan.10.3 - I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Now look at the description of the man that stood or appeared before him. Was that the description of a man? How can a mans voice sound like multitude or his face like lightening?

Dan.10.5 - Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
Dan.10.6 - His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
Now the next verses confirms it was a supernatural experience. Only Daniel saw this man. The rest people ran away, maybe they saw a light or something, but only Daniels Spiritual eyes were opened to see this man.

Dan.10.7 - And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
Dan.10.9 - Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

The above verse said Daniel was in a deep sleep and he was facing the ground, but he saw this man, even in that state. So all that transpired was Spiritual.

Dan.10.12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
Dan.10.13 - But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

OK, now he said Daniel's prayer was heard since the first day and he was sent with the answer. This could only be said by a Spiritual being.

Now verse 13 said he was withstood. You see Angels excellent in strength. All of them are not in the same level of strength. Their strength differs base on their responsibilities.

Now have you heard of Mystery Babylon? Do you think that was the Physical Babylon? There is a Spiritual Babylon. See there are demons that are in Charge of Continents, countries, states , Cities, towns and villages, even the one you are in.

The demon in Charge of Nigeria for example is called the Prince of Nigeria based on the territory he controls. So there is a Spiritual Persia above the physical Persia. And this is what withstood the angel.

Now this is what Daniel's prayer did. It sent reinforcement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Let's consider this piece by piece then, shall we? undecided
Dangerousboy:
Daniel was fasting and praying for 3weeks, that was his spiritual warfare. Dan.10.2 - In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
Dan.10.3 - I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
1. What was Daniel depressed about? What was it that Daniel was supposedly praying for? undecided

2. You conclude that Daniel fasted for 21 days but the above suggests nothing of the sort as it only lists that he did not eat pleasant bread, meat or wine for a period of 21 days.
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Let's consider this piece by piece then, shall we? undecided
1. What was Daniel depressed about? What was it that Daniel was supposedly praying for? undecided

2. You conclude that Daniel fasted for 21 days but the above suggests nothing of the sort as it only lists that he did not eat pleasant bread, meat or wine for a period of 21 days.

What is fasting? It is simply abstainance from what you derive pleasure from, for a period of time. So, Daniel abstained from pleasant bread, meat and wine. That was his fasting sir.

2 Likes

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dangerousboy:

What is fasting? It is simply abstainance from what you derive pleasure from, for a period of time. So, Daniel abstained from pleasant bread, meat and wine. That was his fasting sir.
OH! shocked
So, if depression robs me of my appetite for only the foods that I love for a period of 21 days, it means I fasted for 21 days? OK undecided

So what was it that Daniel was depressed about? undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by elated177: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dangerousboy, which denomination do you belong to?

Have you said all that you wanted to say bordering on the topic of this thread?
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
elated177:
Dangerousboy, which denomination do you belong to?

Have you said all that you wanted to say bordering on the topic of this thread?
I am a Pentecostal. But you see, what really matters is Jesus. Whoever shall call on his name shall be saved.

Secondly, the realm of the Spirit and Spiritual warfare are real. MOst times what we face in life, is a result of what has transpired in the realm of the Spirit. There is so much to write but because of space and time, I chose to stop were I stoped. More lessons will be given subsequently. Main while, your contributions and criticism are welcomed. That's how we grow.

3 Likes

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 5:05am On Aug 10, 2021
May God enlighten the eye's of our understanding
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2021
Dangerousboy:
Now look at the description of the man that stood or appeared before him. Was that the description of a man? How can a mans voice sound like multitude or his face like lightening?

Dan.10.5 - Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
Dan.10.6 - His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
So, never mind that Daniel himself admitted that what he saw was a man, we are to believe instead that what he saw was not a man? undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Dangerousboy:

Now the next verses confirms it was a supernatural experience. Only Daniel saw this man. The rest people ran away, maybe they saw a light or something, but only Daniels Spiritual eyes were opened to see this man.

Dan.10.7 - And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
Dan.10.9 - Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

The above verse said Daniel was in a deep sleep and he was facing the ground, but he saw this man, even in that state. So all that transpired was Spiritual
I am curious, have you ever had a vivid dream before? undecided
Sure, what Daniel had was a dream/vision , and yes, the men around him were frightened away but is using the word spiritual here to suggest anything in particular? undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Dangerousboy:

Dan.10.12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

OK, now he said Daniel's prayer was heard since the first day and he was sent with the answer. This could only be said by a Spiritual being.
1. When was the first day Daniel set his heart to understand and chasten himself before God? Was it the first day Daniel made the decision to follow God - probably since His youth, or do you assume it the first day Daniel began mourning/expressing depression , probably loosing his appetite for the good stuff as a result? undecided

2. The claim is that Daniel prayed , so I keep asking, what was it that Daniel prayed for? undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. When was the first day Daniel set his heart to understand and chasten himself before God? Was it the first day Daniel made the decision to follow God - probably since His youth, or do you assume it the first day Daniel began mourning/expressing depression , probably loosing his appetite for the good stuff as a result? undecided

2. The claim is that Daniel prayed , so I keep asking, what was it that Daniel prayed for? undecided
do you believe in the move of the Spirit? The manifestation of the Spirit ?

1 Like

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by elated177: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2021
Dangerousboy:
I am a Pentecostal. But you see, what really matters is Jesus. Whoever shall call on his name shall be saved.

Secondly, the realm of the Spirit and Spiritual warfare are real. MOst times what we face in life, is a result of what has transpired in the realm of the Spirit. There is so much to write but because of space and time, I chose to stop were I stoped. More lessons will be given subsequently. Main while, your contributions and criticism are welcomed. That's how we grow.

What does Jesus mean?

I wanted to contribute one or two things, but, on a second thought, I changed my mind. Let the dead continue to bury their own dead.
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dangerousboy:
do you believe in the move of the Spirit? The manifestation of the Spirit ?
undecided
I believe that one has to be born of Spirit(not to be confused with Holy Spirit) in order to enter into the Kingdom of God. undecided

I believe the Spirit of Truth lives inside of everyone wo submits to and obeys the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, and I also believe that inside of those who become Holy/Perfect vessels aka free from bondage to sin, the Holy Spirit of God comes and makes His home in, not on an off and on basis but permanently. undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
elated177:

What does Jesus mean?

I wanted to contribute one or two things, but, on a second thought, I changed my mind. Let the dead continue to bury their own dead.

there are no dead here to bury. Only life. Denomination does not matter, but your denomination can affect your Spiritual progress. Any one who have received Jesus, regardless of denomination is a member of the body of Christ

2 Likes

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided
I believe that one has to be born of Spirit(not to be confused with Holy Spirit) in order to enter into the Kingdom of God. undecided

I believe the Spirit of Truth lives inside of everyone wo submits to and obeys the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, and I also believe that inside of those who become Holy/Perfect vessels aka free from bondage to sin, the Holy Spirit of God comes and makes His home in, not on an off and on basis but permanently. undecided
OK, but you have to accept the epistles as God talking to the Church also.

1 Like

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dangerousboy:
OK, but you have to accept the epistles as God talking to the Church also.
God's Church is the body of Christ so surely He would never say that contrary to that which Jesus Christ said said represents now, will He? undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by elated177: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dangerousboy:
there are no dead here to bury. Only life. Denomination does not matter, but your denomination can affect your Spiritual progress. Any one who have received Jesus, regardless of denomination is a member of the body of Christ

I didn't mean here. I meant with the context of your thread.

What does it mean to receive this Jesus? Who is Jesus? What does Jesus mean?
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
elated177:

I didn't mean here. I meant with the context of your thread.

its obvious ur not a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by elated177: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Dangerousboy:
its obvious ur not a Christian

What does that have to do with the questions asked of you?
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Continue to write. There are many who quietly read through and learn. criticisms/distractions does not mean stop.
Dangerousboy:
There is so much to write but because of space and time, I chose to stop were I stoped. More lessons will be given subsequently. Main while, your contributions and criticism are welcomed. That's how we grow.

2 Likes

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Continue to write. There are many who quietly read through and learn. criticisms/distractions does not mean stop.
thanks You see, the few word's of encouragement I get from you guys is like fire shot into my bones. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Image123(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dangerousboy:
thanks You see, the few word's of encouragement I get from you guys is like fire shot into my bones. Thanks

Don't be distracted by koboko and people like him. He has literally nothing to offer than truculence and confusion.

3 Likes

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Dangerousboy:
Now verse 13 said he was withstood. You see Angels excellent in strength. All of them are not in the same level of strength. Their strength differs base on their responsibilities.

Now have you heard of Mystery Babylon? Do you think that was the Physical Babylon? There is a Spiritual Babylon. See there are demons that are in Charge of Continents, countries, states , Cities, towns and villages, even the one you are in.

The demon in Charge of Nigeria for example is called the Prince of Nigeria based on the territory he controls. So there is a Spiritual Persia above the physical Persia. And this is what withstood the angel.

Now this is what Daniel's prayer did. It sent reinforcement.
1. There is no mention of an angel in verse 13, so did you conclude angels were involved?

2. This "Mystery of Babylon" you mention has nothing to do with the Kingdom of Persia so let's not introduce ideas out of thin air. Nothing in the context we have examined speaks of a spiritual Persia. Instead, Daniel's vision seems Instead more about the beings individuals spoken of in in vision than it is about the place, Persia. undecided

3. I believe an important message in Daniel 10 you omitted ,and that is verse 1.
During the third year that Cyrus was the king of Persia, these things were shown to Daniel. (Daniel’s other name is Belteshazzar.) They are true, but very hard to understand. Daniel understood them because they were explained to him in a vision. - Daniel 10 vs 1
That statement in bold clearly tells us that Daniel, the one who has this here vision, had to have the message explained to him in order for him to understand it. So why do you think that simply by reading the chapter. You can automagically obtain the truth contained? undecided
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by elated177: 3:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Just a few simple questions, dangerousboy.
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 4:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Image123:

Don't be distracted by koboko and people like him. He has literally nothing to offer than truculence and confusion.
thanks. I really appreciate this.
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by SPTruth: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Dangerousboy:
thanks. I really appreciate this.
a bit of advice. Stop spoiling your thread by arguing with he that has been blinded by gods of this world. Learn to ignore, he isn't here to learn but to distract you, stop indulging him.

3 Likes

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Dangerousboy(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2021
SPTruth:
a bit of advice. Stop spoiling your thread by arguing with he that has been blinded by gods of this workd. Learn to ignore, he isn't here to learn but to distract you, stop indulging him.
alright I will try. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2021
elated177:

What does Jesus mean?

Seems you're reading my mind. I was about contributing before I stopped for some reason. My own expression is "those that'll be lost will be lost".
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by elated177: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Seems you're reading my mind. I was about contributing before I stopped for some reason. My own expression is "those that'll be lost will be lost".

Exactly!

Isaiah (Yeshayahu) 26: 10 But when grace is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness; even in a land of uprightness they go on doing evil and do not regard the majesty of YHVH. 11 YHVH, your hand is lifted high, but they do not see it. Let them see your zeal for your people and be put to shame; let the fire reserved for your enemies consume them.
Re: Understand Spiritual WARFARE by elated177: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2021
Dangerousboy, here they are, again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Journey As A Marine Agent By T. Joseph / What If? / Does A Man & Woman Become Husband&Wife After Sex Or After A Church Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.