Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,079 members, 7,825,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) (47362 Views)

Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by 1F30M4(f): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2021
Very tragic
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by kelmicheal: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2021
The distance between life and death is so close any injury/sickness the person is no more.
One needs to fear God and be very prayful
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2021
driving against trafik is bad & dangerous not only to yourself but to other road users. i remebr driving against trafic on my sportsbicycle at medium speed only 2 colide with one woman in her mid 30s. she was about crosing the road and didnt bothe looking the other way one wouldnt be expecting any vehicle from that direction. upon impact with my bike, she staggered and staggerd and mange to regain balance without faling to the ground. i could see the anger on her face as she held on to my bike. "u want kil me? ehh.. dem send u?" she scolded?, i com dey beg her o. "madam no ves abeg, na mistak." lol meanwhile som keke drives dey arnd ey enjoy d drama dey laff bt wats funny. d one wey pain me pass she said "dnt you knw am pregnant ? " eyes ful of tears about to start droping down the cheek.. i think she noticed i was genuinly sorry and had 2 acept my plea. good w i felt very bad all through dat day. only if we knw d pain we could cause others by driving against traffic to save time, we would desist. rip
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by imagrg(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2021
The problem of Nigeria are Nigerians themselves. Once they stop these heights of heartlessness and indiscipline, Nigeria would be a better place to live in.
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2021
PLEASE HELP ME

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

Please I need your financial support.
My broken leg has collected the #60,000 left on me. Am broke and still need fund for daily care of my leg.

Please help me. I need financial help to continue my medication.

BELOW ARE MY BANK DETAILS

BANK NAME: First Bank

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3173689537

MY NAME: Tunde Olaoluwa

Thank You. May God bless and protect you and your family always. Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Lastmankc(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2021
That's why the government always advice us to use helmet
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Lewisdinho(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2021
Rip dear. For naija road even if na those one way road where u wan cross. Look both sides also. Cos naija ppl no d obey one way.
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by henrybomb(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Bukasint:

Thank You Jesus

Someone died a sudden death and the only thing that comes out of your mouth is “Thank you Jesus “
You need to be checked something is definitely wrong up there
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Cokahot:
In 2015 I fell off from a bike at medium speed,by a t junction. He was trying to avoid pot hole and lost control and gba m I fell,I landed with my samsung note 3 and teeth. My teeth pieces,my note 3 screen remained intact. I bruised my hand. Bike accident no be here o. Imagine police saw me in my state and told me sorry,and drove off. No one rescued me
Bros, did you later fix your teeth sir
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2021
Spending123:

That's zoo for you, we are living in a jungle.
Bubu & his kinsmen grin grin grin
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2021
This kind death is so painful...when victims is unaware her time is now. cry cry cry
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Cokahot: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
I have done composite filling,it remains moulding by sept then bleaching.
GreaterFuture:

Bros, did you later fix your teeth sir
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Savie(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Too bad he didn't die like a real niggar
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by NEODON(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
She was filled with life,it is a pity
May Her Soul R.I.P
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Keke drivers are terrible.
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Mikelarteta(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nktessy(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Too bad. RIP
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Cromagnon: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
emrain:
Okada should be banned nationwide.
Will you also ban planes and cars and boats? While you're at it, why not ban walking because of accidents?
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cokahot:
I have done composite filling,it remains moulding by sept then bleaching.
Ok. Sorry for the whole thing.
Good luck bro
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cromagnon:
Will you also ban planes and cars and boats? While you're at it, why not ban walking because of accidents?

Okada riders are a nuisance anywhere they are. They contribute to most accidents everywhere they are allowed to operate.

While trying to avoid a pothole, there's a high chance there's an okada beside your car. This basically forces people to hit the untrained Okada rider, drive into a pothole that could damage the car or suddenly stop the car which could lead to an accident.

There's no room for Okada in Nigerian cities. If the traffic is too much, everyone should do something about it or endure it.

Ps - the riders will find something else to do. Okada riding no be work.
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Cokahot: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
I witnessed an okada accident this morning. Two aboki ran into the other by the left at top speed,it was god that saved the driver of of sedan not to turn this hand to left ,he would have crushed to them all. I was almost in tears and thanked God that nothing happened to the poor woman and her 2 lil kids. I made sure I lightly blew her right leg to relieve the pain on her right leg and sudden shock the woman went into. I assured her not to worry,thank God no bruises and cuts,tho her keg of 5litres red oil splattered on the ground about a quarter. Pls do not enter aboki bike again,no matter what. Unless its a short distance of 3mins and not express or highway.
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Cromagnon: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
emrain:

Okada riders are a nuisance anywhere they are. They contribute to most accidents everywhere they are allowed to operate.

When you ban Okada and cars are now the highest contributor to accidents will you ban it then?

While trying to avoid a pothole, there's a high chance there's an okada beside your car. This basically forces people to hit the untrained Okada rider, drive into a pothole that could damage the car or suddenly stop the car which could lead to an accident.

Should there be potholes in the first place?

There's no room for Okada in Nigerian cities. If the traffic is too much, everyone should do something about it or endure it.

Is that what the law says
Just because you're privileged to own a car does not mean you ban others who cannot afford one.

Ps - the riders will find something else to do. Okada riding no be work.
you can also walk everywhere as cars also have accidents

It's very easy to ban things that don't affect you.
Millions use Okada as last means of transport.
You should ask why there is enough police to ban but not enough to enforce one way or reckless driving laws or ensure there are no potholes
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cromagnon:

When you ban Okada and cars are now the highest contributor to accidents will you ban it then?

Should there be potholes in the first place?

Is that what the law says
Just because you're privileged to own a car does not mean you ban others who cannot afford one.

you can also walk everywhere as cars also have accidents

It's very easy to ban things that don't affect you.
Millions use Okada as last means of transport.
You should ask why there is enough police to ban but not enough to enforce one way or reckless driving laws or ensure there are no potholes

As long as Nigerians have alternatives they will adapt. Pathetic!
Keep enjoying your okada and bad roads.
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Orpe7(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
If your okada rider dey drive like craze person, tell or slap him, life no get duplicate o
Re: Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) by Cromagnon: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
emrain:

As long as Nigerians have alternatives they will adapt. Pathetic!
Keep enjoying your okada and bad roads.
I don't use Okada unless there's no choice. I'd rather wait for a taxi or bus but there are remote villages or streets that cab will not go in hours but Okada only requires one passenger to move. But to ban Okada that other people don't mind just cos you feel you know better what other alternatives should be. Then you shouldn't mind if someone also bans what is convenient for you. From now on you must only use aeroplane since that is safest or even walk everywhere, ban all vehicles cos they all have accidents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets / Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.