Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects (14262 Views)

Police Discover Uniform Of Slain Cop 4 Years After, Arrest 6 / Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs / Soldiers Arrest 6 Herdsmen Destroying Farmland In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by amrichy(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2021
ironheart:
It should be police raid a laptop sellers house. What if they sell laptop to support themselves in school?
Mr Devil's Advocate. Well done, nice logic.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by Focusmind: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2021
SHM.

Do these yahoo boys attend or attended the same training school??

You see them with same hairstyle, slippers, walking, stockings and behaviour. grin grin

They are now many in my estate, living in rented apartments with their "wives". If you see Where they are shopping in the local supermarket in the estate, you go fear. 80% of that supermarket's customers are yahoo Boyz. One will spend 100k on a spot to fill a trolley with assorted items in the supermarket. I go just dey look shocked
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by ogbenimickey: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Those laptops not theirs abeg,why all d laptop look same

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by nnamdi640: 6:36am On Aug 09, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
I know they can never be a northerner. Because northerners don't have the brain capacity for internet suffing
Hope you know that plateau is located in the north. Again, northerners are the ones cashing out big time Nigeria wealth and that one is worst than this.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by mamaafrik(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Idiotic police,see how they labelled them with Southerner painting,some baboon Will also believe that the south is the only one into Yahoo yahoo and drugs but Hausa-Fulanis do more intaking of Drugs pass sicklers.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by nnamdi640: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2021
Ogamysamo:
see what d easterners are now doing, in our own state, tanks no one is from my good state.
. How many easterners are there? Just to read a small text like that carefully was a big problem to you, all you did was just to draw conclusion base on sentiment. Hope you know that Edo, Cross River and Plateau are not from the east.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by gulfer: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Why do I find this hard to believe, those laptops are already gone.....BTW, police,EFCC, etc trying to play out a scrip that arrests are not only being made in the South angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by techWriter1: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Yahoo Yahoo is now the biggest employee of labourer in Nigeria.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by smd837(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2021
Somebody put his money for bank and planning on how to use his money and next thing you people steal it with ur magic power and you think you will Scott it free, its just matter of time all yahoo yahoo will tast shit at the end. Bet me.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by DoctorStylish: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2021
For the few moments nasarawa gets on FP , its always for the wrong reasons.
Am I a yahoo boy ?
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by wolfenstein(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2021
6 boys, 22 laptops... hmmmm and u say they are yahoo boys? Laptops that my great grandfather used back then na him una talk say them be yahoo boys. This guy's fit dey sell the laptop or use it for registering of forms. Yahoo Boys won't wanna be using this kind of laptops. Anyways I no dey trust 9ja popo again, they can arrest anything for any crime, even animal
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by Valkrie: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2021
You would never see or hear the idiots raiding killer fulani hideout...which is more of a concern to us is it a thief or a killer of people in massive scale?
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by kingsaif(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2021
northern youths earn legit. they are not fraudsters.
Obagreatdatoye:
I know they can never be a northerner. Because northerners don't have the brain capacity for internet suffing
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by Omaszaa(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2021
HK done bust
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by Jeremani: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2021
There should stop arresting young boyz abeg,
There doing as yahoo is our problem.

Man mist survive. There should provide opportunity if there really want to eliminate Yahoo. Yahoo is not our problem. Almost all country have fraudstars.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2021
The crime here is RENTING A 4 BEDROOM APARTMENT.

Second crime is BUYING 22 LAPTOS. What a credible intelligence.

Who goes there ??

Police is working.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by sapientia(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Police now raid people with laptop?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by AfroKnight: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2021
111sunshine:

this is not about belief...the NPF may be inept, bad and corrupt but let's not change the narrative by supporting crime and still turn around to blame the police for not keeping us safe.

May?

May be inept?

cheesy

I wonder why you’re downplaying the ineptitude of police. They are a disgrace! Their most decorated celebrity cop (who was once the commander of the notorious SARS in Lagos) has been revealed by FBI to be an enforcer for a yahoo boy.

How many former EFCC chairmen handed over without being removed for allegations of corruption by their own employers?

Are you bold enough to assist a dying accident victim to the hospital? Won’t you first of all think “what if police stops me?”

If your family member were kidnapped would you trust the police to do their job without “mobilisation fee”?

Months ago, they published an incompetent attempt at photo-manipulation as “evidence”, photoshopping suspects with weapons in front of their facility. Only to be disgraced online by the pisspoor job and the weak excuse they gave.

Can you trust the police if your well-being or life is at stake? Lol. Don’t downplay their capacity to be callous and INEPT!

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by Udapod(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
It is very clear this boys are not into Yahoo. Just look at those old laptops abeg. No even one apple laptop. If Abba kyari could send husppuy enemy to jail for nothing it could also be this guy's offended one of their business partner. I believe must be into buying and selling of London used laptops. Infact some of them look broke that you will know they are working for the owner of shop which I guess was also arrested.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by Udapod(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

Mr Devil's Advocate. Well done, nice logic.
u are funny Yahoo boys no dey use old laptops nah. They use apple laptops. This thing is just a big Setup.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by seangy4konji: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2021
I dont believe this...

Never trust Nigeria police....

Who this this much laptop to do yahoo

He wan hack FBI free Ramon?

Same as you enter police ce;; and see many innocent guys and girls...
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by MightySparrow: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Criminals wants to spoil our Nasarawa State's name.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by cunny88(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2021
They are always raiding yahoo boys cos they are sure to cash out, while they ignore all the numerous hard drugs and criminal dens cos they know they would barely get anything
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Omooooo casted

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by Firstclick: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2021
It is factual and actual that the mind of our youths are corrupt. kiss
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by cjudy(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2021
What sort of fuckery is this NPL, you u mean those yahoo boys na uses those outdated laptop that can boot up with 1min? Please say another lie. Stop parking out laptop from your gallery to snap.

If you've not being in police mess before please don't comment. They will go far by bring out guns and juju to snap you just to justify you're guilty.
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by daddio(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2021
111sunshine:
22 laptops...5 boys....they could have use those laptops to set up a training school on programming or even basic computer operations.

they can even open all these waec, jamb, and other examinations registration points and make steady cash but the lure of becoming a "hushpuppy" won.

now, Abba Kyari will sew their prison kaftan

KYARI: I don bring my sewing machine

Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by ThuGGeR147: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Una dey mind Nigeria police?
Lies, lies, lies, lies, so so lies in everything they do.... angry
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am now finding out some of these people are innocent, where I am one of the biggest second-hand laptop sellers and his two boys have been arrested for Yahoo Yahoo because they refused to give the police bribe. I know this man perfectly he brings laptops from UK and sells them in Nigeria. First they trend criticizing him last year for putting drugs in the laptop when they had no evidence a year later they now criticize him as a fraudster
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by FLYFIRE(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2021
Dont believe yet until after 3 weeks because you might just hear that some of these boys just got picked on the street. We are waiting for these intels to pick those kidnapping people also
Re: Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects by wallarwallar(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2021
22 laptops 4 wetin now no wonder they are arrested. Again easterners for Nasarawa dey do show off and I know den go don Bleep all dere girls 4 dat area. Na dem against d community .. l wonder why guys can not just live simple life and add one legit hustle by d side. Must u show off and always act like a hard guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanzania Woman Rescued From Septic Tank After Four Year's . (photos ) / Bandits Kill 1 Person In Osun, Kidnap Chinese Expatriate In Ekiti / The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.