Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta (19161 Views)

Notorious Kwara Cultist Ojulari Caught At APC Rally With 2 Guns / Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by KushLyon(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Engineered by the husband. Let justice be done.
You dey forbid to have sense or you're just being stupid on purpose?
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by Emola12(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2021
maybe dem be bandits who know
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by tonysunkan: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by WaffenSS(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2021
They (couple) were arrested along Agbor Alifikede boundary between Delta and Edo State.

Seriously, why does Nigerian media always insert the subject in parenthesis as if the pronoun is not descriptive enough? When you say they or he or she, we already know who you're talking about, especially when there's only one subject.

They be like " a man was caught shitting by the roadside. He (the man shitting) was yeriba".

It's unnecessary because we already know "he" is the one they're talking about.

When i read articles and stories from the 80s and 70s i wonder what happened to Nigerian press and the quality of their writing and editing, seems they employ just about anyone and their dog these days.

EDIT

Another example below.

Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by Onyxberyl: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2021
What crime has joined together, let no police put assunder
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by haslaw(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2021
The same people who will soon claim to be innocent and that they went to buy something.

Every criminal is now innocent and went to buy something.
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by jimter44(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2021
Killer herdsmen have never been arrested with even knife.
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by bewla(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm igbos
Delta's
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by Bluntemperor: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmmm

The truth is if our Police( Dss,Efcc,Para Military,etc ) wants to work without biases or playing Politics,they immediately get results!
That is how it's done all over the World but it's the Politicians mostly that corrupt these agencies! Just imagine if not the American Strong Institutions at work,Mr Trump,a President in power then,will be claiming legitimacy under his illegality.That kind of system is prevalent in Africa, including Nigeria where Commissioners,Ministers and many Governors are behaving as Emperors,yet the Police can't do anything because of Weak Institutions.
Unfortunately,the Senate and on many instances the Judiciary-who should summon courage to effect stronger Institutional discipline are part of this paddy- paddy arrangements,for if any of their Members is caught by the laws,they let go- 'oh,our honorable',same with all the other arms of Govt in Nigeria and since our own law is a respecter of 'big people' unlike the Europe, Britain and USA,we are just fooling ourselves.
Terribly bad for 'common Man' who is heavily punished most times!
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by Lightorder: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm igbos
igbo, GBOWA GI ONU EBEHU
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by Cnach: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2021
I no dey talk again if police arrest anybody o
This police corrupt die. In their history they hv arrested innocent people more than criminals. Who knows what it is this time?
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by buchilino(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm igbos

U NEED SERIOUS MEDICAL N MENTAL EVALUATION
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by Cnach: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2021
WaffenSS:
They (couple) were arrested along Agbor Alifikede boundary between Delta and Edo State.

Seriously, why does Nigerian media always insert the subject in parenthesis as if the pronoun is not descriptive enough? When you say they or he or she, we already know who you're talking about, especially when there's only one subject.

They be like " a man was caught shitting by the roadside. He (the man shitting) was yeriba".

It's unnecessary because we already know "he" is the one they're talking about.

When i read articles and stories from the 80s and 70s i wonder what happened to Nigerian press and the quality of their writing and editing, seems they employ just about anyone and their dog these days.

EDIT

Another example below.
They are doing that bc they have experienced more than u n knew very well that 80% of Nigerians received bad education n celebrate low IQ. I can't boast of Nigerians being intelligent bc of what I hv seen in NL alone. So there are reasons bro, n in buhari regime u hv to be specific if not na DSS the jona go spend d night
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by WaffenSS(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Cnach:

They are doing that bc they have experienced more than u n knew very well that 80% of Nigerians received bad education n celebrate low IQ. I can't boast of Nigerians being intelligent bc of what I hv seen in NL alone. So there are reasons bro, n in buhari regime u hv to be specific if not na DSS the jona go spend d night

grin
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by Tinney104(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2021
Tell dem say Na so Igbo people dey do
Awon frustrating human being undecided undecided

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by SUGARCyprian247: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2021
it's alright.. Locally made gun, some other kind of citizens carry AK 47 around even board public transport with AK 47.

What do I even know
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by SUNNINO(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm igbos
Mumu illiterate when did Agbor and Benin become Igbo, you are a disgrace to family and tribe.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by FLYFIRE(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm igbos
Even long before now, even your people had dane guns for hunting
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2021
KushLyon:

You dey forbid to have sense or you're just being stupid on purpose?
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2021
You no go show their faces or tell us their local government area since dem no be Igbo.
Re: Police Arrest A Couple With 2 Guns, Others In Delta by KushLyon(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Lmao, you're calling seun because I asked you a question? Also call DSS and AGF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapped Girl, Found Wandering On Street In Kwara; Narrates How She Got There / Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m / Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.