Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why I Always Wear White Suits — Bishop David Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Always Wear White Suits — Bishop David Oyedepo (455 Views)

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Always Wear White Suits — Bishop David Oyedepo by Gistblog9ja(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2021
The Genera Overseas of Winners Chapel Church Bishop David Oyedepo has reveals to the world why he always wear white suits.

According to his recent speech at the Church of God Mission 2021 MEGACON on Friday, 6 August in Edo, Benin State.

Bishop David Oyedepo said, his loves for white suits is because they do not fade and are very easy to maintain and are the cheapest clothes to wear.

He added; “Do you know why I wear white? It is the cheapest thing to wear. White suits are the cheapest or you don’t know, try it. I used to crack a joke with a friend and said, you see my dress, the whole thing how much does it cost because I have the permanent white up and down that I wear. If I don’t change it, you can’t know because if it fades, it fades to white. White can’t fade to black, it can only fade to white.”

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/08/why-i-always-wear-white-suits-bishop.html#more

1 Share

Re: Why I Always Wear White Suits — Bishop David Oyedepo by NOGRUDGES(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Na because your work na soft work now. No dirty sweat for your line of work.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Maria Ban From Head Of House Room After Shocking Thing (video) / Nigeria Artists Who Can Sing And Speak Like Jamaicans / Actress Bimbo Oshin Husband Dudu Heritage D1ed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.