Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland (4094 Views)

Biafra Exit: Let's Have Pictures And Videos Of Total Compliance - Simon Ekpa / Patriotic Igbo Residents In Total Compliance With The Sit-at-home Order (PHOTOS) / IPOB SIT AT HOME: Aba Records Total Compliance,Total Shutdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Gandollaar(f): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
God bless the Igbos for their sacrifices, cooperation in fighting injustice!

May history be kind to you all. Amen!
The people saying Igbo elders abandoned Kanu do not understand the power of the masses.

In that lockdown, even the federal staff working there must sit at home.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by esnbrutality: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Don't mind them....we dey kampke.

Gandollaar:
He didn't need to be in all the places to get pictures. There's something called Intel.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Gandollaar(f): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

See the first image grin

Lie honorably
Don't be stupid! Call the places and confirm, bororo!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Gandollaar(f): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
Don't mind them....we dey kampke.

Enugu is on total lockdown! I confirmed.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by velocity25(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2021
We must continue,
God bless Umu-Igbo
God bless Biafrans
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by NGpatriot: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Total ko, mobile ni.

Awon ode...
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2021
DOTian:
Juliusmalema and co. How market na?
look at him

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by TheEnygma(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Abouzaid .... Whoever you are, may you live long.
You've analysed everything about the USSR, Yugoslavia, Uk and Switzerland is so enlightening, I wish I get money , I for don buy you beer. gringringrin

Leave the rest of the people shouting "One Nigeria" to keep on decieving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by ezegold4we: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Igbo's are More United now than ever,

What some non igbo people here fail to understand is this, out of every 1000 igbo's, 999 wants Biafra and nothing else,

Biafra is like a spirit in the mind and conscious of every igbo person, if IPOB declares 7days sit at home, believe me, there will be 101% compliance, every Monday sit at home is still a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Decency2020(f): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2021
I am not an Igbo. I support Igbos struggle to freedom just like I support Oduduwa for my people but this sit at home is out of place. It will take the south east back if they start to reason like this. It is totally despicable to say the least
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by SweetiliciousD: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2021
ezegold4we:
Igbo's are More United now than ever,

What some non igbo people here fail to understand is this, out of every 1000 igbo's, 999 wants Biafra and nothing else,

Biafra is like a spirit in the mind and conscious of every igbo person, if IPOB declares 7days sit at home, believe me, there will be 101% compliance, every Monday sit at home is still a child's play.

Gbam
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by DOTian: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2021
Adadike,
Anambra state is locked down?
Come and do something! It's like Nnamdi Kanu is trying to destroy your beautiful Anambra state from his DSS custody!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Naijabad: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Nnewi completely deserted and in ghost mode.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by nameo: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
Guy stop vexing and crying....being sad is your right but don't infect the forum with your Foolishness. The sit at home na total SHUTDOWN!!!...Very painful abi??...una Never see anything!!

Bros, i heard the kids are writing a NECO paper. If true, what happens to them? Will they fail the examz?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by nameo: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Decency2020:
I am not an Igbo. I support Igbos struggle to freedom just like I support Oduduwa for my people but this sit at home is out of place. It will take the south east back if they start to reason like this. It is totally despicable to say the least

There is nothing wrobg with "Sit at homes". In fact, it is powerful and strategic way to protest.

My only problem is the weekly thing. That may be counterproductive just like today when kids are writing NECO.

But periodic sit at homes to pressure the Govt is a very powerful tool
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by achi4u(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2021
Abakaliki in total lockdown, who wan go out?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Malawian(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2021
I told you guys even Ohaneze will observe the ghost town. No mind those ones again. Even Ohaneze accepts IPOB's leadership grin grin
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by yuping(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2021
abouzaid:
This is the best that I have read so far in argument against one Nigeria!

There's nowhere in the world where the *Caucasians* allow the domination of their group by another.

In *Canada*, *Quebec* is the only full *French-speaking province*, aside a little section of *New Brunswick.* The other *seven provinces* are *English-speaking.* Yet, *Canada* is *bilingual* for the sake of *Quebec*! And each of the provinces is largely *self-governing.*

‘let my people go’ or change the status quo of governance.
Save your strength, some people here don't even understand what you are saying, this set of foolish people will still cancel what you wrote.
Whenever they have health issues you will see them begging, something that the government should have provide.
Because I don't see why any straight thinking person will not see this Nigeria as a fail state.
Let everyone go where they feel like those of you that like the country should stay and enjoy your poverty, bad road, unqualified leadership.
Why be a burden to us.
I just tire for this zoo.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by OyigboUpdate: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2021
ojsmscom:
MONDAY 9TH AUGUST..Streets in Enugu,Abia,Imo, Ebonyi and Anambra were deserted as IPOB implements total lockdown in solidarity with biafra movement and Nnamdi kanu..

7 am when some people never open shop
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by OyigboUpdate: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2021
ojsmscom:
MONDAY 9TH AUGUST..Streets in Enugu,Abia,Imo, Ebonyi and Anambra were deserted as IPOB implements total lockdown in solidarity with biafra movement and Nnamdi kanu..

Even old picture sef grin

Notasyouthink fenibak can u see how your people are posting old pictures to deceive gullible

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2021
There is no single movement in Enugu
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by OPPPS: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Malawian:
I told you guys even Ohaneze will observe the ghost town. No mind those ones again. Even Ohaneze accepts IPOB's leadership grin grin
Whats now the economic implications of this lock down in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by OPPPS: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2021
grossintel:
There is no single movement in Enugu
Total exaggeration
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Malawian(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2021
OPPPS:

Whats now the economic implications of this lock down in Nigeria?
Go and Ask Buhari.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by OyigboUpdate: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2021
OPPPS:

Total exaggeration

Oga the pics is old pics use Google image search grin
Dont let IPOB bingos brainwash you

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Nuelito: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Seen
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Notasyouthink: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Even old picture sef grin

Notasyouthink fenibak can u see how your people are posting old pictures to deceive gullible
we are judging from what is happening on ground not pictures.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by OyigboUpdate: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
we are judging from what is happening on ground not pictures.

U said I should show u a video I hope you have seen it. Or should we change topic?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Notasyouthink: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U said I should show u a video I hope you have seen it. Or should we change topic?
Fulani terrorists killed our people including pregnant women in Enugu, what have you and your cronies done or say about that??

Or is IPOB the only problem you think Igbos have??
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2021
DOTian:
Juliusmalema and co. How market na?

Oga there is movement, people are moving about.

The only ones hiding about Ipob miscreants, if Dem get liver let Dem come out and be used for pepper soup.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

7 am when some people never open shop

People are already going about their businesses.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland by OPPPS: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga the pics is old pics use Google image search grin
Dont let IPOB bingos brainwash you
My brother. I am presently in Enugu. The IPoB can't feed me with half truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi In Sokoto: Very Massive / We've Lost Millions Of Supporters, Tinubu Begs Nigerians For Saying This(photo) / BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.