Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Barcelona Striker, Sergio Aguero Speaks On Leaving Barcelona After Messi Exit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Striker, Sergio Aguero Speaks On Leaving Barcelona After Messi Exit (575 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Lionel Messi Is Leaving Barcelona / TB Joshua Warns Messi Against Leaving Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Striker, Sergio Aguero Speaks On Leaving Barcelona After Messi Exit by BigDan69: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Reports had emerged in Spain that Aguero would follow Messi out of Barcelona after the Catalan club confirmed on Thursday that his fellow compatriot would leave the club on a free transfer this summer.

Aguero moved to Barcelona on a free transfer from Manchester City earlier this summer in a bid to play alongside close friend Messi.

However, the 33-year-old has now provided an ultimate update on his future at Barcelona after the club announced that Messi would not be signing a new contract due to LaLiga regulations.

This left Aguero high and dry without Messi in Barcelona and reports in Spain claimed the furious Striker wants out of Barca.

But Aguero has now poured cold water on these claims when he was confronted by fans while leaving the club’s training ground at the weekend.

Asked if he would push to leave Barcelona after Messi’s exit, Aguero was quoted by Mirror UK as telling Barca fans: “Don’t worry, you have me all year long.”

Meanwhile, upon signing for Barcelona at the end of May, Aguero said:
“Of course I hope to play with Lionel [Messi]. I know him so well, we are good friends.

“What happens with Leo [Messi] is a decision that he and the club will make. It’s a pride to play with him. I have played with him in the national team.”

Re: Barcelona Striker, Sergio Aguero Speaks On Leaving Barcelona After Messi Exit by tillaman(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2021
You picked a sad time to leave us Messi, embarassed embarassed Aguero don't let all these Liverpool fans mock me
Stay for atleast 5 years

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Striker, Sergio Aguero Speaks On Leaving Barcelona After Messi Exit by dawnomike(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2021
It is what it is... Everyone gets to move on in the world of football at one point or the other. Aguero has got to stay .

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Striker, Sergio Aguero Speaks On Leaving Barcelona After Messi Exit by paulolee(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2021
no wori Una go meet for country ball....nobody planned or saw Leo leaving dis way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In My Daily 1.30 For 30 Days / Arsenal To Complete Youri Tielemans Transfer In Summer / Casemiro Regrets Joining Man U As Club Targets Benfica Teen Joao Neves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.