Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Dream About Catching A Crab - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream About Catching A Crab (358 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Christian Sees Jesus' Face On A Crab After God Spoke To Her - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream About Catching A Crab by Akinwaley11(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Pls ignore my typographical error.
I wants someone/people who are into or good in interpretation of dreams to help out on this dream I had of recent. Am totally confuse because when I checked google for the interpretation, I was given different meaning.

Am gonna be brief on my write up.

So my dream goes does;
I dreamt of catching a crab, and gave it to someone beside me (familiar person though) to help me drop it inside a bucket full of water. So immediately, i asked her where's the crab i gave to you, she couldn't find it.
So i looked for it myself, so as i looked down i saw it hiding under a stone, as i was about to catch it, it ran away, I went after it, it really gave me a tough time but fortunately I caught it.
In the dream i could see I was serious in looking for it like my life depends on it. B
ut at the end i caught it, and i was very happy as if i won a contract.

Pls dream interpreter what could this possibly mean, is it a positive or negative dream. Am curious to know which of the two......... Thanks for helping a brother.
Re: Dream About Catching A Crab by dawnomike(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2021
Akinwaley11:
Pls ignore my typographical error.
I wants someone/people who are into or good in interpretation of dreams to help out on this dream I had of recent. Am totally confuse because when I checked google for the interpretation, I was given different meaning.

Am gonna be brief on my write up.

So my dream goes does;
I dreamt of catching a crab, and gave it to someone beside me (familiar person though) to help me drop it inside a bucket full of water. So immediately, i asked her where's the crab i gave to you, she couldn't find it.
So i looked for it myself, so as i looked down i saw it hiding under a stone, as i was about to catch it, it ran away, I went after it, it really gave me a tough time but fortunately I caught it.
In the dream i could see I was serious in looking for it like my life depends on it. B
ut at the end i caught it, and i was very happy as if i won a contract.

Pls dream interpreter what could this possibly mean, is it a positive or negative dream. Am curious to know which of the two......... Thanks for helping a brother.
Some you were happy in the dream that you caught the crab, it is positive. Do not trouble your mind about it.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pens Love Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday / Only The Saints, Servants And Messengers Of Yahushua The Messiah Will Understand / VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.