Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian (29521 Views)

Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government / Ongoing Construction Of Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu (Photos) / Niger State Governor Pledges Immediate Completion Of Zungeru Township Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by vickin407(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2021
Alonewitlord2:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferiñ tetr̃a-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω.

Ever since then till now i have been indoor battling with loneliness and depression never existed my room or move out side the house.because our house is suituated on top of a Stony mountain with high long stone steps not wheelchair accessible.no way of interacting with my fellow villagers except those who visit sometimes.no electricity even network is not stable
Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplementṣ, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.3 1.71 78 ,62 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.

Will try and post something brother may God see you through
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by mastertek: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2021
That useless Twitter governor, smh
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2021
nameo:
Wasnt this Abiodun the "Tecnocrat" that APC peeps were telling us would turn Ogun around so much so that Ogun will start competing with Lagos in the last elections?

What happened Zoombies??

Plzz answer
Technocrat my foot. À fi tecnocrat náà. He is just there to pay monthly salary of staff.

3 Likes

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by calcal: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Over 5 years the road has been like that, how many people died on that road as a result of injuries?

The zoo is not building the infrastructures where is needed, that's one of those places that the zoo can easily generate revenues.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Born2Breed(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2021
nameo:
Wasnt this Abiodun the "Tecnocrat" that APC peeps were telling us would turn Ogun around so much so that Ogun will start competing with Lagos in the last elections?

What happened Zoombies??

Plzz answer

Any governor tied to the apron of Tinubu won't function properly .

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Otunski: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2021
How do we contend with the fact that our Leaders are still battling to fix our roads in 21st century, who we offend wey no wan forgive us na?
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by wink2015(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
Despite as companies plenty for that side reach..

Nawa

YOU TALK AM FINISH !

COMPANIES BOKU FOR OGUN STATE

DEM EVEN GET SEAPORT FOR OGUN STATE.

With all that dem still no wan develop.

OBASANJO WASTED 8 YEARS AS PRESIDENT if he can not use the political power to develop the south west.

3 Likes

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Jonathan39: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ogun state has the worst road in Nigeria. If you think otherwise, I will show you reciept. I have alot grin
SlyDev:
Still ten times better than Aba Road

1 Like

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Imustnottalk: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
seguno2:

Is he working as well as Ajasin did with much smaller money?
Why do you have such low expectations for your public servants? Why
no comment for you
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by MrBanner(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
vickin407:

Will try and post something brother may God see you through

It's a scammer
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by kingxley(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
They'll be flexing huge IGR as achievement. Shameful

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by LadyExcellency: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
slowice:
Ikpeazụ of abịa state finally found someone he's way better than..... Despite earning far less revenue compared to dapo.

You see, when you point others with a finger four are pointing right back at you.

Abia State roads are no longer as bad as before hence you don't see them on frontpage these days.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Which Ajasin?

Are you deliberately being sarcastic?
seguno2:

Is he working as well as Ajasin did with much smaller money?
Why do you have such low expectations for your public servants? Why
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Do you just enjoy dissing Bola Tinubu or you were actually going to make a point.
Fashola was tied to Bola Tinubu's apron and he did remarkably well.

Leaders that are actually tied to 'Godfathers' aprons are actually better for the people because they can focus on doing the job the electorate voted them for, rather than the ones that want to grab power and hold power.
Those ones get distracted by politics and end up only working for themselves.
Born2Breed:

Any governor tied to the apron of Tinubu won't function properly .
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Chuksy123: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ogun state people please shine your eyes,do not come out and votes,for any candidates I 2023, these politicians will say they will do the roads,when voted for,when they enter,they will be saying is federal government roads.
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
nameo:

What happened Zoombies??

Plzz answer
You betrayed your honest thought with your zombie narrative. Everyone has the right to belong to any party he so desired. You have no right to intimidate anyone to buy into your myopic way of thinking.
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by thunderbabs: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ogun State Governor, dapo abiodun shouldn't have happened to the State.

Clueless and ineffective
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by dotun4light(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]For those who know Agbara to Lusada to Atan road in Ogun state, you will cry for these communities.
Even as host communities to numerous number of manufacturing companies, they cannot boast of good roads.
This Ogun state government have purposely neglected these networks of roads.
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Prophet777: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ogun State is a shame in the comity of states in terms of road network in Nigeria. Nothing to show for the magnificent IGR they have been receiving over the years.

Ogun-State is one of the states with worst ever roads in the country.

There is no where you can see a good or motorable road in the entire state except the state capital.

Go to Mowe, go to Ibafo, go Sango-Ota, go to Akute/Alagbole, go to Ijoko, Ilaro and Oja-Odan side.

Ogun-State govt has been doing very badly when it comes to roads network.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by enyiinne(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
How do we contend with the fact that our Leaders are still battling to fix our roads in 21st century, when will African man ever get it right
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by kafeii123: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amosun has borrowed the life of Ogun state for at least...the next 10-15years...

They should not expect anything from their govt... until then....only alternative is to elect someone who can hold amosun and gbenga to account...and the two of them have enough agents in the state to thwart such a move...
Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by Born2Breed(f): 3:04am On Aug 10, 2021
bunto:
Do you just enjoy dissing Bola Tinubu or you were actually going to make a point.
Fashola was tied to Bola Tinubu's apron and he did remarkably well.

[b]Leaders that are actually tied to 'Godfathers' aprons are actually better for the people [/b]because they can focus on doing the job the electorate voted them for, rather than the ones that want to grab power and hold power.
Those ones get distracted by politics and end up only working for themselves.

Like Dapo Abiodun?

1 Like

Re: Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian by OVB123: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
jahsharon:

What do you expect from someone who sacrificed his child for power?
Tell me something about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC / Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State / Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.