Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) (30315 Views)

Wee Are Waiting For Omokri At Chatham House / Reno Omokri At The Wilderness/mountain Where Jesus Was Tempted By Satan / "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2021
Reno Omokri shared a throwback photo of himself at the age of 6, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photo on Instagram;

"Me at St. Dominic’s Catholic Church, Yaba, Lagos, at the age of 6 in 1980. I would often make my parents late for church by my insistence on dressing myself up, instead of being helped by my mother. May God bless my mother who taught me to love God and to read Scripture from a very tender age.

I was already fashion conscious even at that age. Notice that I only buttoned the middle button of my three button suit, GQ style!

The veneration of our Lady of Fatima, which was a fixture of Saint Domino’s Church, sparked a lifelong desire in me to investigate the Fatima sighting of Mary. To God be the glory, I fulfilled that quest in 2019, when I visited Fatima in Portugal

#RenosNuggets #FreeLeahSharibu"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSWAMQ2rXwe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by money121(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Opeloyeru

20 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Freestainworld(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2021
see coat of many colours

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Authority1o1(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2021
Okay...

At that age he never knew he would grow to become a man whose source of income is to pamphleteer for politicians and who lampoons Buhari.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Emperormartin(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Seems like you adore being in the spotlight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Awwnnn

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by zolajpower: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2021
NwekeUG:
Reno Omokri shared a throwback photo of himself at the age of 6, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photo on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSWAMQ2rXwe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
E b things grin e don tey wen nija parents don dey sew over size coat jackets for children . I'm sure Reno go wear this coat jacket till 10 years later in life grin

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by pyyxxaro: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Full Goat fit enter the coat pocket self

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2021
He has always been cute

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by patriotic007: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ok seen....next

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by WiszyFraud: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Did you know??

In the US Coke cans are normally 35cl.
In Europe Coke cans are normally 30cl.
In Australia Coke cans are normally 37cl.
In Japan Coke cans are normally 35cl.

But in Nigeria, Coca-Cola which was normally 50cl quietly introduced a 60cl bottle in 2016 with more sugar.

lipsrsealed

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by DropsMic(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Oblongata: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
At that age, he was quite innocent, never knowing he would grow up to be a paid puppet and clout chaser. If you had the right amount, he would sing like a canary grin

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Looks like he's born with silver spoon angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Social Media slayking undecided
Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Zaxbash1: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Reno Omokri likes to be in the faces of his haters...it takes guts to bearshow it all.
Sijo01:
Social Media slayking undecided
Maxi4you:
see how e don face
come be like pikin wey dey deport from Congo
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

DinoSeuNsaur:
What should we do with this now
Jodefix:
Wow

Oblongata:
At that age, he was quite innocent, never knowing he would grow up to be a paid puppet and clout chaser. If you have the right amount, he would sing like a canary grin

zolajpower:

E b things grin e don tey wen nija parents don dey sew over size coat jackets for children . I'm sure Reno go wear this coat jacket till 10 years later in life grin

Zainabthegirl1:
He has always been cute

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Classicalman(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ok na
Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
see how e do face
come be like pikin wey dey deport from Congo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Samirana360(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
see coat of many colours
u mean coat of one color
Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Invest in the foreign exchange market and receive 5% of your capital daily proof of identification will be provided for the sefty of your capital feel free to message me to get started you can start with any amount and receive 5% daily with proof call or text me to join the group 09023308112
Re: Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) by dheaven: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
He is from a rich background

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Kachikwu, State Governors Forced Buhari To Hike Fuel Price - FG Official / Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.