Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year (20393 Views)

New Year: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares Tuesday First Day Of Muharram / FG Declares Tuesday, November 20th As Public Holiday To Celebrate Eid-el Maulud / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by elhadjijerrin: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by atobs4real(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
waiting for the final verdict from the federal gov't. this can suddenly become a public ho;idy
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Eriokanmi: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
you can still make money in your bed

Invest in the foreign exchange market and receive 5% of your capital daily proof of identification will be provided for the sefty of your capital feel free to message me to get started you can start with any amount and receive 5% daily with proof call or text me to join the group 09023308112
No, thanks

1 Like

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Adlac(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
ValCon888:
[s]The king of terrorists has declared the start of the new terrorist season.[/s]
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by harmony75: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
OK congrats to Muslims all over! So What happens when the moon decide not to show because climate changes can cause the moon not showing at all?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by pembisco(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
bjdon:
Southern muslims, your fulani master has spoken. Since you guys are all blind and can't see the moon for yourselves! grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by uuzba(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ehn, that's him.
..But me, I'm telling you, New Year is January 1st.

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by wink2015(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Islam is supposed to be a religion of peace.

But what we are seeing today is not encouraging at all as people who called themselves followers of Holy Prophet Mohammed have joined the Jihadist and be fighting the federal government of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by KaptainAfrika: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ehnnn but public holiday go dey ?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Telekinetic: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I just admire the organized way Muslims coordinate by recognizing the sultan as the head of nigerian Muslims. We Christians have a lot to learn from the unity of Muslims In Nigeria sad
Yawn... This has gotten boring

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Antoeni(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
1443 AH, that Means the Islamic world is far behind the western world
No Wonder
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Telekinetic: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-sultan-declares-tuesday-muslim-new-year
Make una still declare una own country join and leave the rest of us in peace

1 Like

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by mountmoriah(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Antoeni:
1443 AH, that Means the Islamic world is far behind the western world
No Wonder
CheedyJ:
New year with no public holiday attached, is that one a new year
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I just admire the organized way Muslims coordinate by recognizing the sultan as the head of nigerian Muslims. We Christians have a lot to learn from the unity of Muslims In Nigeria sad

The same unity that a yoruba man can't sight the moon and make this declaration too?

6 Likes

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by olowo1930: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
How does this stuff affect Nigerians, we need better turnaround .
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Edyice: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
August 8 was yesterday

I didn’t see any moon

This people own self done tire person

Who even celebrate new year in august grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
GOTVee:
Hahah this is funny. U are clueless about the Islamic structure in Nigeria. Because they make one hypocritical announcement and u already assume they are one and Christians should learn from. If u know the enmity between Islamic sects u ll keep quiet. Just make a research and stop looking at things from the surface. Ohhh u think el-zakzakky was detained because of what they told u he did? Hahahah u know nothing. Come to the north and see real enmity between sects. Don't ever wish the church should learn that...its an error

7 Likes

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by kingsceemark(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
ManirBK:
happy islamic newyear to all nairaland members in advance

Shame to you Terrorist
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Henri8: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Zubairu Haruna Usman Ugwu.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by cosse(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
GOTVee:
Lol....y deny ur religion na..just to Mk urself happy

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by kingsceemark(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
loveth360:
Why is it that yoruba muslims can't do that.

Even common sighting the moon dey no fit.

So you want the SLAVES to dey control or tell Oga on what to do? You must be high on mushin weed

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by dmbb: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
loveth360:
Why is it that yoruba muslims can't do that.

Even common sighting the moon dey no fit.
Why didn't you ask for an Igbo Pope?
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Ororocelemi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
You are not a f**king Christian not even a born again, you know nothing about religion, just shut your mouth!

I just hope we get a public holiday for this their new year that's all.

Meanwhile Christians still rule Nigeria in terms of holidays, while Muslims get two days both fasting and Salah celebration, We Christians gets at least 2weeks, plus payment of salaries before the celebrations. God Almighty still incharge!
grin

GOTVee:

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Any public holiday? That's my biggest concern in this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by senteugene: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
No public holiday?
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Kinzo0917(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
CheedyJ:
New year with no public holiday attached, is that one a new year
. I taya ooooooo
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by notoriousbabe: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
The head slammers
Re: Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year by Cnach: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
GOTVee:
Watin born again inside U?
My friend change topic. Christian faith is not the one of hide and see..tge ways has been stipulated and coordinated and if u want to be deceived surely u must be deceived and if u want to make it, u need no human to tell u the time. It is there for u to see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.