Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. (420 Views)

SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. by loveth360(f): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Don't be disappointed with what Am about to say.

The truth is when a man goes to jail,lose his parents,go to exile and formed security network for his people's defence.

That is what is called Christ love.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. by Ezehillary(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2021
NNAMDI KANU , NNAMDI KANU , NNAMDI KANU , HOW MANY DID I MENTION YOUR NAME , GOD BLESS YOU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. by fukNaija(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2021
IPOB one family.. We move. What love is greater than for a man to lay his life for others to be free from this evil.

God bless ipob
God bless mnk
God bless Biafrans

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. by loveth360(f): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2021
fukNaija:
IPOB one family.. We move. What love is greater than for a man to lay his life for others to be free from this evil.

God bless ipob
God bless mnk
God bless Biafrans
I so much love that man.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. by Freddykrueger: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2021
loveth360:
I so much love that man.
Smally u go too like dick wink
Re: I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2021
The never do wells aka udele1, oyigboupdate,or whatever will soon land with their usual rant

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. by Tingotoe: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Well there's an empty cage right next to Cownu's and you're very much welcome to occupy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob And His Esn~reasons. by theInterpreter: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tingotoe:
Well there's an empty cage right next to Cownu's and you're very much welcome to occupy grin
savage cheesyshocked grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Angry With The Amount Of Electricity We're Given Daily... / Nigerian Govt Moves To Recover Monies Wrongly Credited To 588 Doctors / IPOB: Armed DSS Officers, Frm Anambra Gov Ezeif And NMK Legal Team In A Face Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.