Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures (8444 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) / Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:
Im sure this one won't need 300 cows for his mother's burial like the naija ones.
He lost his son about 4years ago. He didn't slaughter a single cow. I was there.

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by mytime24(f): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
This one ho they do too many illegal bizness wit him Airport, no security to check d passages and d plane angry
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Lamasta(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Poverty no wan gree die for Nigeria wetin we do am na

Baba God abeg bless the work of my hands o let me enjoy myself here on earth and continue the remaining one for heaven....

Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mehn John Travolta, I have a crush on this daughter.
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by OGWILLS123: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by GardenOfGod(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why super wealthy people no de make noise.... If na Naija guys, they for no allow us hear word o. grin
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Coldie(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Waste of money, people like that later on they become broke
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
John Travolta is mad about jets. He holds a jet pilot's licence and can pilot a jet cross Atlantic. He's not "investing" or making a billionaire statement. He is only indulging in his passion and e nor send anybody.

Same way the woman below has a passion for collecting dolls. Oyinbo dey get some kind hobbies and passions like that wey dey make sense. Just imagine a Nigerian man spending all his money restoring a classic car for 20 years? Dem go say na person swear for am. People go dey mock am.
this is me. Na money I no get. Got so much love for classic cars...my favorite "Aston Martin DB5" 1965 and "Porsche 356"
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Staccato001: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Speechless! Speechless is how you make me feel....., in Michael Jackson's voice!

What a wonder. He having that expanse of runway to himself That's a dream even many rich men can only imagine.

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by PERVENCHE: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
tongue
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Staccato001: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lamasta:
Poverty no wan free die for Nigeria wetin we do am na

Baba God abeg bless the work of my hands o let me enjoy myself here on earth and continue the remaining one for heaven....

Between, may God bless this man in your meme's hustle. He's the true definition of Dignity in labour.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Private
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is life and there is life! This type of life is the real deal mehn
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Every american celebrity's life is something to wish for forget the scandals . even R Kelly has a better life than most people here... There a reason we call this place "down here " and their place " up there " ... We are really DOWN HERE ... As odunlade big reach this house na him entire networth ...
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Lamasta(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Staccato001:

Between, may God bless this man in your meme's hustle. He's the true definition of Dignity in labour.

Amen o...As in ehn the pix is a perfect meme for the thread seriously....

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by drphantom: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
FishLaps:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSVgvtRnSCo/

cc; lalasticlala

You forgot to mention he is a fully licensed and certified pilot.

The airfield and airline name are probably one of his many side businesses.
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
ruggedtimi:
this is me. Na money I no get. Got so much love for classic cars...my favorite "Aston Martin DB5" 1965 and "Porsche 356"

Excellent choices
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

Abegi!
"I be Billionaire" get levels.
why u no call his father?
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by MemoriesAndMe: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He lost his son about 4years ago. He didn't slaughter a single cow. I was there.
Did you spray dollars?
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by EmmySparky(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Travolta and Nicholas cage that year...that movie was the first movie that kept me awake all night...
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 10, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Did you spray dollars?
It wasn't necessary naaa.
Whiteman Life na Quiet Life.
That's the reason they age healthily.

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by WoundedLamb: 2:43am On Aug 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

Invested in what ? He took always preffered to take royalties on many of his movie soundtracks than outright payment and that made the difference .
You have a point but the guy you quoted was also right. Only solid investments can yield such wealth.
Re: Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures by Tfstyler: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2021
mytime24:
This one ho they do too many illegal bizness wit him Airport, no security to check d passages and d plane angry

How did you know? Just open mouth wahhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies / PHOTOS: Francis Duru, Ebubenwagbo, Oge Okoye Attend Chigozie Atuanya’s Wedding / BARBARIC ACT WATCH Video!area Boys Strip Naked & Torture Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.