Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues (15368 Views)

Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu / Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by seyz91(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2021
Shut up
KillGod:
Bandits are not the heroes here come on guys they're fuuccking bandits.

They're not doing this because they love Nigerians.

But at the same time I don't know how I feel about the news of a commissioner getting kidnapped makes me feel . tongue

Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Lamasta(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2021
Commissioner abducted by bandits

Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by chyzoo4u(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Is he not a PDP Politician again or who is he fooling

But bro, I believe the country will be better if we the youths and young adults will face the glaring fact and stop supporting those crooks trying so desperately to destroy our future.

From that guy's tweet, he never said if the bandits are kidnapping APGA or APC politicians, rather he said "if they're kidnapping all the politicians..." That statement includes all both APC, PDP, APGA, and whatever party they have, after all, all of them are the same thing.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by sapientia(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2021
First page comments all supported it

Who am I?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Johel(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2021
HonNL:
Activist Deji Adeyanju has in a series of tweets, reacted to the abduction of the Niger State Information Commissioner, Mallam Mohammed Sani Idris.

Mallam Idris was abducted during the early hours of Monday August 9, 2021.

Deji Adeyanju

Deji Adeyanju

Deji Adeyanju

Well said.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by dmbb: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2021
God bless you sir
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2021
seyz91:
Shut up

Lol waytin dey pain you for there.... Sorry o fuckiiing bandit
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by dmbb: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2021
chyzoo4u:

But bro, I believe the country will be better if we the youths and young adults will face the glaring fact and stop supporting those crooks trying so desperately to destroy our future.

From that guy's tweet, he never said if the bandits are kidnapping APGA or APC politicians, rather he said "if they're kidnapping all the politicians..." That statement includes all both APC, PDP, APGA, and whatever party they have, after all, all of them are the same thing.

God bless you let all of us the Nigerian youths rally behind each other and support anything pro Nigeria irrespective of tribe or religion. Our current politicians have disappointed us, they are only pampering terrorists and criminal to be killing us on daily basis
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Opeyemic01: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2021
That's the simple solution to Nigeria's insecurity problem. Education problem will be solved also, if all the children of politicians cannot travel abroad to receive education and they cannot use private schools here too. If none of them is allowed to access healthcare service abroad or in private hospitals here too, there would be speedy solution to healthcare problem in Nigeria.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by dmbb: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2021
Btruth:
True.

Infact, for every one of them that is been kidnapped. We will go and do Thanksgiving service @ the church.

smiley
And mosques

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Zenithpeak(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2021
KillGod:
Bandits are not the heroes here come on guys they're fuuccking bandits.

They're not doing this because they love Nigerians.

But at the same time I don't know how I feel about the news of a commissioner getting kidnapped makes me feel . tongue

Everyone should face the reality... Bandits are bandits irrespective of whom they kidnapped or killed. They are menace to the public sanity and should not at anytime earn our praise no matter what!

The current Buhari led federal government through their nepotistic view of all situations has positioned Nigerians to see any evil befalling any government official as a payback for their wanton destruction of Nigeria.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Everyone should face the reality... Bandits are bandits irrespective of whom they kidnapped or killed. They are menace to the public sanity and should not at anytime earn our praise no matter what!

The current Buhari led federal government through their nepotistic view of all situations has positioned Nigerians to see any evil befalling any government official as a payback for their wanton destruction of Nigeria.

Yeah I agree... Bandits are a group of giant DiCKs bleeping the nation upsidedown .
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by ddeola: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2021
Hmm.. bu na crime na crime sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by chinonyelum1993: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2021
They started with A Zonal APC Chairman, now a commissioner, who knows who will be the next..........
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2021
HonNL:
Activist Deji Adeyanju has in a series of tweets, reacted to the abduction of the Niger State Information Commissioner, Mallam Mohammed Sani Idris.

Mallam Idris was abducted during the early hours of Monday August 9, 2021.

Deji Adeyanju

Deji Adeyanju

Deji Adeyanju

that one go good na.......make them dey kidnap those useless senators, commissioners, house of rep, local govt chairman, etc.......as a matter of fact, they should be kidnapping and killing their children, wives and anybody dear to them..........maybe their head go correct small..........

How i wish i could lay my hands on lie mohammed.......na that him mouth i go just dey cane........
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by xcesspaschal(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Both rich or poor.... kidnapping is unfai.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Sleekfingers: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Zenithpeak:

you are right.....they are criminals . And they should be encourage.........

But what are the use government doing about those criminal elements? Nigerians are angry and tired.........i strong support the kidnapping and killing of those useless corrupt politicians..........they deserve worst........
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2021
AS FOR THE MOD THAT GOT ME BANNED ON THIS FORUM, SOMETHING DEY REALLY WORRY YOUR HEAD... IT SEEMS YPU ARE WORKING FOR THAT VULTURE ' ' GRILLER. HE INSULTS ONE AND WHEN SAME IS DONE TO HIM, YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR HAMMER JUST TO DO HIS BIDDING... CONTINUE.. NAA YOU GO TIRE .NONSENSE
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by kkonyeji(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Taking from the Rich and giving to the poor would have elevated these Bandits to Robin Hood status.

Either Rich or Poor. Nigerians rise to say No to Kidnapping/Banditry in our Dear country.

Lead let's follow.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by tnerro1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
True true
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Hushmoni: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
You name na wisdom, try start with one of them
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by donnie(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Is he not a PDP Politician again or who is he fooling

So there are no pdp politicians? The truth you're hiding from is now staring you in the face.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by paix(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
The bandits are doing the bids of the politicians. The politicians are their masters; they can only abduct rival politicians.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Federal politicians specifically.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by anigbajumo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Harrynight:

This man is very correct, if the big men were the target the issues would have been solved or taken seriously by government!

Unfortunately the politicians have securities all around themselves that's why they hardly get kidnapped, leaving the poor and the common people vulnerable to insecurities!

Imagine FG told both Niger and katsina Governor not to Armed Hunters to fight bandits which their camp are known to people not to talk of our security agencies I knw something is fishy. The camp of each bandit leader were known by ordinary people in each state yet our security agencies av not yet Killed A SINGLE bandit leader, is that not worrisome and suspecious??
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by oyeb15: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
And the politicians will be paying ransom with money meant for development.

The best thing is for the bandits to target the politicians and give back to the society out of the loot since the politicians are paying with our money.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by greenguy: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sense... Imagine Elrufai gone for 3months in kidnapper's den grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by nograv: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
In theory yes, but a worker won't kidnap his boss if we wishes to continue being paid.. wink
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by CrownWale93(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
It will not be nice if they just kidnap them and release them after paying ransom because it's our money they will still use to pay the Ransom.

Solution;
Let them dig a very big hole with an excavator or any other machine on mass land area and throw the kidnapped politicials & bad leaders inside from top to bottom then throw some bombs� inside to bomb all of them once and for all
slowice:
Personally I ll have no issues with them if all they do is to kidnap politicians..... It would really be nice to see that happen
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
One thing is certain though, chickens do come home to roost, if you like do good, if you like do bad.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by prigoz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
I concur dear, shop

Re: Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues by wallarwallar(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
It won't happen because those idiot always go for easy target

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto / Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads / Aisha Buhari Attends State House Ramadan Lecture 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.