Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Do I Need To Know About Data Reselling Business? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do I Need To Know About Data Reselling Business? (383 Views)

How To Start Data Bundle Selling And Scratch Cards(waec,neco)reselling Business / It's TOMORROW! Free Webinar On How To Make Money From Data Reselling / Get Trained On Combine Vtu And Data Reselling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Know About Data Reselling Business? by MAJORSAMOL: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2021
It’s no longer news that we are in a digital age. A good number of individuals, irrespective of
age, degree, occupation, race and location make use of the internet on daily basis.
We all surf the internet for information, pleasure, research, answers to questions and so on.
This rapid increase in the number of internet users has led to the increase in demand of data
subscription by users.
With daily usage of data for research, students, professionals, entrepreneurs and social media
users all long for cheap and affordable data.
While this is the case, a number of individuals get frustrated daily because of high data usage,
it's inavailability at affordable rate or inability to access it.
For this reason, such people seek ways to minimize spending heavily on data and still carry out
their daily activities online.
One of the ways to eradicate this frustration is by reselling data subscription. Obviously, you
must have heard that often but have questions on how to go about it.
Questions like:
● How much do I need to start a data reselling business?
● How do I find people who will buy from me?
● How much will I make as profit by selling data subscription?
● Am I eligible to engage in this business?
● Do I need a physical location?
First, data reselling is like any other business but requires minimum capital for a start. It has
rules guiding it as well as commitment on the seller’s part.
Unlike the picture of data reselling which has been painted, it isn’t a hard business to set up. All
you need is guidance.
Data reselling will not only remove frustration as a data user, with it, you can meet the needs of
others who want to surf the internet using affordable data.
It is one of the businesses with minimal capital requirement, with a minimum of one thousand
naira (#1000), you are ready to be become an entrepreneur.
Getting people to purchase data from you is not a problem. All you need to do is to sensitize
people about what you do.

A lot of people purchase directly from data service providers at exorbitant rate, make them see
how they can get the same amount of data at affordable price by buying from you.
You have to do the sensitization online and offline. Your buyers aren’t restricted to any location,
you can sell to anyone in and outside your country.
Anyone can become a data reseller, as long as you have a smart phone, access to the internet
and ability to read and write. Students as well as professionals who wish to have an additional
source of income can venture it.
Data reselling for a startup doesn’t require a physical structure. It is an online business. All you
need to get is a virtual space which is your social media handle(s) to get started. Thats all! With
time, if you desire to expand your business, then you can put a structure in place.
To know more about data reselling contact customer care @ 08149215655
www.samolcommlinks.com.ng
Re: What Do I Need To Know About Data Reselling Business? by MAJORSAMOL: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
MAJORSAMOL:
It’s no longer news that we are in a digital age. A good number of individuals, irrespective of
age, degree, occupation, race and location make use of the internet on daily basis.
We all surf the internet for information, pleasure, research, answers to questions and so on.
This rapid increase in the number of internet users has led to the increase in demand of data
subscription by users.
With daily usage of data for research, students, professionals, entrepreneurs and social media
users all long for cheap and affordable data.
While this is the case, a number of individuals get frustrated daily because of high data usage,
it's inavailability at affordable rate or inability to access it.
For this reason, such people seek ways to minimize spending heavily on data and still carry out
their daily activities online.
One of the ways to eradicate this frustration is by reselling data subscription. Obviously, you
must have heard that often but have questions on how to go about it.
Questions like:
● How much do I need to start a data reselling business?
● How do I find people who will buy from me?
● How much will I make as profit by selling data subscription?
● Am I eligible to engage in this business?
● Do I need a physical location?
First, data reselling is like any other business but requires minimum capital for a start. It has
rules guiding it as well as commitment on the seller’s part.
Unlike the picture of data reselling which has been painted, it isn’t a hard business to set up. All
you need is guidance.
Data reselling will not only remove frustration as a data user, with it, you can meet the needs of
others who want to surf the internet using affordable data.
It is one of the businesses with minimal capital requirement, with a minimum of one thousand
naira (#1000), you are ready to be become an entrepreneur.
Getting people to purchase data from you is not a problem. All you need to do is to sensitize
people about what you do.

A lot of people purchase directly from data service providers at exorbitant rate, make them see
how they can get the same amount of data at affordable price by buying from you.
You have to do the sensitization online and offline. Your buyers aren’t restricted to any location,
you can sell to anyone in and outside your country.
Anyone can become a data reseller, as long as you have a smart phone, access to the internet
and ability to read and write. Students as well as professionals who wish to have an additional
source of income can venture it.
Data reselling for a startup doesn’t require a physical structure. It is an online business. All you
need to get is a virtual space which is your social media handle(s) to get started. Thats all! With
time, if you desire to expand your business, then you can put a structure in place.
To know more about data reselling contact customer care @ 08149215655
www.samolcommlinks.com.ng

If you are interested in starting up your own data and telecom business with opportunity to earn at your convenience,
Visit [url]www.samolcommlinks.com.ng [/url]or call the customer care at 08149215655.

(1) (Reply)

Study In CANADA For Free!!! Please Share, Share And Share. Thank Me Later! / Business Is All About People. / The Number One Proven Simple Strategy You Can Use To Make Millions In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.