Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Please If You Are In Abuja Help! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please If You Are In Abuja Help! (238 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Are In Abuja Help! by Enginiaman1(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2021
Good morning everyone, please i am looking for a job or work to do.
I can drive,and also I am ready to do any type of job.
I have stayed too long at home.
I base in Abuja,I stay at lugbe carwash.
Someone promised a job since last month,but I haven't heard from the person since this month,I know he is looking for the one suitable for me,but I can't just keep staying at home like this please.
I just need to start something now.
I will really appreciate if anyone can provide a job for me please.
I am ready to relocate to anywhere,God bless us all.
I am not a graduate,I am an SSCE holder.
Re: Please If You Are In Abuja Help! by Femmyfestus: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2021
Enginiaman1:
Good morning everyone, please i am looking for a job or work to do.
I can drive,and also I am ready to do any type of job.
I have stayed too long at home.
I base in Abuja,I stay at lugbe carwash.
Someone promised a job since last month,but I haven't heard from the person since this month,I know he is looking for the one suitable for me,but I can't just keep staying at home like this please.
I just need to start something now.
I will really appreciate if anyone can provide a job for me please.
I am ready to relocate to anywhere,God bless us all.
Do you have ssce or bsc or whatever. Edit your post and add that. By that people can know how to offer to help you. Just an advice . I'm not saying I can help you
Re: Please If You Are In Abuja Help! by Enginiaman1(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Do you have ssce or bsc or whatever. Edit your post and add that. By that people can know how to offer to help you. Just an advice . I'm not saying I can help you

Thanks boss,I really appreciate your kind gesture!

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Economic Forum / Make Money In Minutes With My Team / Work With Us As Part Time Or Full Time Team Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.