Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Premium Rice Wholesale And Investment - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Premium Rice Wholesale And Investment (426 Views)

Prestige Premium Rice With Free Delivery In Abuja / Supreme Premium Rice (50kg) 23k Only / Abakaliki Premium Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premium Rice Wholesale And Investment by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2021
Titan premium quality rice
Stone and dust free, it's not ashy in any way it rises well and taste great

Available in 5kg, 10kg, 25kg and 50kg

Invest in Titan farms
For as low as 50k

We are an agricultural based investment company, we are into rice, yam flour, rice flour, vegetable oil and Water production and also real estate

So you Invest in titan farms, and get 25% ROI in 3 months

So let's say you invest 100k, at the end of 3 months you get 125k

Then if you refer people to invest you get 3% on what ever the person is investing

You can also invest for 2 years, and get 28.5% ROI every 3 months

(1) (Reply)

Closed Thread / I Need Help- I Was Scammed And Loan Companies Are On My Neck. / Cashew Nut Processing Machine For Small And Large Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.