Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible (47108 Views)

21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) / Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) / Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2021
advocatejare:

Antichristian, lukgaf, empiree, rash4ductluv will all be hiding their faces in shames now seeing that their brother in Islam is quoting from the same gospel they claim is fake.

I've never seen a more confused people than Muslims

Hehehehehe Muslims are so confused as a chameleon in a bag of skittles
Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by advocatejare(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Empiree:
you guys keep calling me and other Muslims out. You are so insecure. I am not moved by your rants one bit. I am only interested in this specific one.

This was addressed yesterday by people who know. The mosque is directed by former pastor called radical pastor. The bible quote on the mosque is to preach to christian neighbors. Nothing more

I like the last part of your screenshots, it says it all.

"The (sic) is formerly pastor awosina. I know him personally. Very radical indeed, and a great warrior for Islam, like sayidina umar
Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Empiree:
you guys keep calling me and other Muslims out. You are so insecure. I am not moved by your rants one bit. I am only interested in this specific one.

This was addressed yesterday by people who know. The mosque is directed by former pastor called radical pastor. The bible quote on the mosque is to preach to christian neighbors. Nothing more

Radical and a great warrior for Islam, let that statement guild you

Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Show me where you respect Christians and Christianity here:

"You fanatic need to be reminded that ur religion has been ridicule at the crucifixion of Jesus. They maltreated ur so called god and name ur religion after that cross on which ur god was hanged?
No where in the Bible clearly said that ur religion is Christianity and the symbol of cross has no basis in ur religion. You're completely confused...."

Who told you that Abraham built the Kaaba?

Is there any evidence from Qur'an that Abraham was ever in Mecca, let alone that he built the Kaaba?

Is Jerusalem a shrine unlike Kaaba the Qur'an says is a SHRINE?

(2:122) Children of Israel! Recall My favour which I bestowed upon you and I exalted you above the nations of the world,

(2:124) Recall when Abraham’s Lord tested him in certain matters and when he successfully stood the test, He said: “Indeed I am going to appoint you a leader of all people.” When Abraham asked: “And is this covenant also for my descendants?” the Lord responded: “My covenant does not embrace the wrong-doers.”

(2:125) And We made this House (Ka'bah) a resort for mankind and a place of security, commanding people: “Take the station of Abraham as a permanent place for Prayer,” and enjoined Abraham and Ishmael: “Purify My House for those who walk around it, and those who abide in devotion, and those who bow, and who prostrate themselves (in Prayer).”

(2:126) And when Abraham prayed: “O my Lord! Make this a place of security and provide those of its people that believe in Allah and the Last Day with fruits for sustenance,” Allah answered, “And I shall still provide him who disbelieves with the wherewithal for this short life, and then I shall drive him to the chastisement of the Fire; that is an evil end.”

Q2:127: And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed, You are the Hearing,1 the Knowing
Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Coronabirus:

(2:122) Children of Israel! Recall My favour which I bestowed upon you and I exalted you above the nations of the world,

(2:124) Recall when Abraham’s Lord tested him in certain matters and when he successfully stood the test, He said: “Indeed I am going to appoint you a leader of all people.” When Abraham asked: “And is this covenant also for my descendants?” the Lord responded: “My covenant does not embrace the wrong-doers.”

(2:125) And We made this House (Ka'bah) a resort for mankind and a place of security, commanding people: “Take the station of Abraham as a permanent place for Prayer,” and enjoined Abraham and Ishmael: “Purify My House for those who walk around it, and those who abide in devotion, and those who bow, and who prostrate themselves (in Prayer).”

(2:126) And when Abraham prayed: “O my Lord! Make this a place of security and provide those of its people that believe in Allah and the Last Day with fruits for sustenance,” Allah answered, “And I shall still provide him who disbelieves with the wherewithal for this short life, and then I shall drive him to the chastisement of the Fire; that is an evil end.”

Q2:127: And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed, You are the Hearing,1 the Knowing

So Abraham and allah are now in the same category right? Or Abraham is now allah's partner? Who are the "We" from the bolded portion above?
Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by Empiree: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
advocatejare:

I like the last part of your screenshots, it says it all.

"The (sic) is formerly pastor awosina. I know him personally. Very radical indeed, and a great warrior for Islam, like sayidina umar
ANTIlSLAM:

Radical and a great warrior for Islam, let that statement guild you

just one engagement, the both of you are shivering already. With all your rants, my one post shut you up bcuz you have nothing to say
Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by RightChannel: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Empiree:
just one engagement, the both of you are shivering already. With all your rants, my one post shut you up bcuz you have nothing to say

How did you shut them up? you should be ashamed they are exposing you and that great warrior for islam, like sayidina.
So in islam you can use Bible quote on the mosque to preach to christians, why not using your own quran quote to preach to Christians, is quran not worthy as point of reference to preach to Christians? Can you see such in Christianity, NO
Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So Abraham and allah are now in the same category right? Or Abraham is now allah's partner? Who are the "We" from the bolded portion above?
For the boldded:

This is very common in Qur'an but when u see Allah saying "We" not "I" though the Quran teaches oneness of Allah throughout then the following conditions are applied:

1- The word "we" is a word used by kings and sultans. When they start speaking or writing letters, they start as "We, who…"
For, this expression includes majesty and greatness. Allah is the sultan of pre-eternity and post-eternity. To prefer the word "we", which expresses majesty and greatness, to the word "I" is definitely a necessity of majesty.

2- Allah uses the word "We" when He mentions things in which angels are engaged and are used as a means like the sending down of the Quran; thus, the angels who are used as a means are indicated when the word we is.

For instance, when Allah says,"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message", the verse is understood as follows: "I sent down the Quran to my beloved Prophet through my angels. When Allah says, “We send down pure water from the sky”, attention is attracted to the angel in charge of bringing rain drops down; the angel is also included in this expression.
However, these angels have no effect on these deeds. For, the real doer of deeds is Allah.

3- In the verses in which creation is narrated, Allah usually uses the word I. For instance, “I have only created jinn and men, that they may serve Me.” (adh-Dhariyat: 56)
However, in some verses in which creation is narrated, the word "We" is used. What is meant by "We" is the fact that the angels witnessed the deed of creation and that they were there. With this expression, Allah makes angels witness His words.

For instance, when Allah says, “We created not the heavens and the earth and all between them” (al-Ahqaf: 3), it is understood that He created them alone but the angels were there and that they witnessed this creation.

4- With this expression, Allah teaches us something and tells us, "Say we instead of I; do not display egoism; do not boast; keep away from conceitedness; rise with modesty; be the perfect man by getting rid of your ego.”

1 Like

Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by Empiree: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2021
RightChannel:

How did you shut them up? you should be ashamed they are exposing you and that great warrior for islam, like sayidina.
So in islam you can use Bible quote on the mosque to preach to christians, why not using your own quran quote to preach to Christians, is quran not worthy as point of reference to preach to Christians? Can you see such in Christianity, NO
I don't like engaging ignorant
Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by RightChannel: 6:06am On Aug 11, 2021
cheesy
Because you are a fool calling someone ignorant

Empiree:
I don't like engaging ignorant
Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by advocatejare(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Empiree:
I av come to realized the stupidity of most islamists including you and your likes here on Nairaland in always trying to claim fake victories even when it is glaring that you are being defeated and pummelled.

I called your attention to your fellow Muslim using the words from the Gospel to invite people into the mosque, the same Gospel that you claim is lost or fake is the same Gospel your brother is using to invite people. Instead of you to defend him logically, you rather justified how very good a Muslim he is by telling us that he is a "great warrior for Islam"

So you're telling us that great warriors for Islam quote from the same Gospel that islamists lie that it's fake and great warriors for Islam use the word of the Gospel they don't believe in to invite people to Islam?

You didn't answer the question and yet you claimed you shut us up. You're indeed delusional.

Anyways, I'm not surprised, Allah the al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers, the same title of Satan has promised you fantasies and eternity of unending sexual intercourse in your brothel paradise and other delusions which you're obviously manifesting now.

"Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 120)

Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makir] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Coronabirus:
For the boldded:

This is very common in Qur'an but when u see Allah saying "We" not "I" though the Quran teaches oneness of Allah throughout then the following conditions are applied:

1- The word "we" is a word used by kings and sultans. When they start speaking or writing letters, they start as "We, who…"
For, this expression includes majesty and greatness. Allah is the sultan of pre-eternity and post-eternity. To prefer the word "we", which expresses majesty and greatness, to the word "I" is definitely a necessity of majesty.

2- Allah uses the word "We" when He mentions things in which angels are engaged and are used as a means like the sending down of the Quran; thus, the angels who are used as a means are indicated when the word we is.

For instance, when Allah says,"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message", the verse is understood as follows: "I sent down the Quran to my beloved Prophet through my angels. When Allah says, “We send down pure water from the sky”, attention is attracted to the angel in charge of bringing rain drops down; the angel is also included in this expression.
However, these angels have no effect on these deeds. For, the real doer of deeds is Allah.

3- In the verses in which creation is narrated, Allah usually uses the word I. For instance, “I have only created jinn and men, that they may serve Me.” (adh-Dhariyat: 56)
However, in some verses in which creation is narrated, the word "We" is used. What is meant by "We" is the fact that the angels witnessed the deed of creation and that they were there. With this expression, Allah makes angels witness His words.

For instance, when Allah says, “We created not the heavens and the earth and all between them” (al-Ahqaf: 3), it is understood that He created them alone but the angels were there and that they witnessed this creation.

4- With this expression, Allah teaches us something and tells us, "Say we instead of I; do not display egoism; do not boast; keep away from conceitedness; rise with modesty; be the perfect man by getting rid of your ego.”

I so much love how you exposed allah with just a simple question given to you to answer..

But Quran says allah has no partner, no equal, no helper or assistant, bros you're indeed paranoid, deranged, preteentious to have took angels as allah's partners from your narration. Only God can heal this ur confusion in Islam

I asked you to quote where it is written that Abraham built kaaba the shrine but rather explaining to me the reason for Royal "We"

Abraham was never in Mecca, let alone that he built the Kaaba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attachments On Women`s Hair / Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.