Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigerian Born Adedamola Aminu: From Searching For Good School To Becoming Britis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Born Adedamola Aminu: From Searching For Good School To Becoming Britis (165 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / Why Late Aminu Othman Zubairu Spent 22 years On PhD / University Of Ibadan Reacts To Aminu Zubair's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Born Adedamola Aminu: From Searching For Good School To Becoming Britis by philstone(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
shares experience as UK politician
Adedamola Aminu is one of the Nigerians whose exploits are engraving Nigeria’s name on gold abroad. 27 years after he migrated to the United Kingdom as a Grade II Teacher, he was elected as the Mayor of London Borough of Lambeth, owing to the determination to change his community for the better.
Prior to becoming the number one citizen in the borough (Local Government Area) in 2014, he had served as School Governor, Councillor and Deputy Mayor on the platform of Labour Party. In this interview, the author of a book titled: Nigerian Politicians in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, shares his 34-year experience as an academic, politician and first-generation African in the UK.
Read More ...https://www.lasgidiloaded.com/2021/08/nigerian-born-adedamola-aminu-from.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Unilorin Remedial/pre Degree / Designed To Fit Your Feynman Technique Of Assimilation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.