Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil (76371 Views)

Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market / Trader Shot Dead As Armed Robbery Gang Invade Phone Market In Ogun / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil by tayoccu(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15818775/crypto-trader-shot-dead-porsche-flaunting-lavish-lifestyle-instagram/amp/

Why do I have this feeling that he had other “streams of income” and crypto was just a front
Re: Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil by OdenKelechi(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2021
daddytime:

Perhaps it isn't truly what we all think it is.

Exactly....There has to be more to it than just anger
Re: Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil by Caseless: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2021
blizard44:

When did death become the punishment for flaunting wealth?

Wetin una dey talk abeg?

Isn't his death supposed to be condemnable?
no one should die for flaunting wealth. But I think people should be careful. Security wise, it's not safe to do all this as you're exposing yourself to danger. People hate seeing others being happy while they're not happy. It's a strange world we live in. If you ask me, what's the gain of flaunting wealth of social media?

1 Like

Re: Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil by wealthtrak: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Misaseun:
Dubai Crown Prince fazza | Sky scrapers that really broke the sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIKErSNEBRU
Re: Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil by wealthtrak: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
daddytime:
Avoidable death.

He could have enjoyed his wins on the low knowing how angry some people on the outside have become at people flaunting their wealth in the midst of so many poor.

Una go dey use luxury dey taunt people wey never chop with so much anger ravaging them from the inside.

This will be the lot of some of our politicians and their wards very soon.
Killing that Brazilian boy is
criminal... It was fueled by ENVY!
He made legit money, but the display of wealth is just a marketing gimmick or a testimonial to let the
skeptics or public know that the business he is into is real.

Admittedly Brazilian cities have experienced massive kidnappings,
car-jackings and killings in public
as far as the 1990s and there's
been a spike in the demand for
bullet-proof cars.

Nothing stops those envious people from learning how to trade or invest in crypto or any other financial assets from the teenager
they killed. Now all the boy's crypto millions have gone down the drain being the only person with access
to his account log in details!

The universal law of cause-and-effect indicates that if you
are envious of rich people you
will never be rich because you're repelling the creative principle. Read "Think and Grow Rich" by
Napoleon Hill among other
financial education books that
I've read for over 40 years now
to understand what I mean
here.

All the best.
Re: Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil by wealthtrak: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15818775/crypto-trader-shot-dead-porsche-flaunting-lavish-lifestyle-instagram/amp/
Gosh! He did well for himself
financially at the young age of

Even those wealthy folks who
lie low still get eliminated
through envy from pathetic
people.
Re: Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil by AutoChick4U(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
So oyinbos get bad belle? Nawaoo
Re: Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil by AlphaMogul: 12:53am On Oct 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.