Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pop And Tiling - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pop And Tiling (272 Views)

We Design Our Tiling To Your Taste / Which One Is More Prefarable Between Pop And Gypsum Board (suspended Ceiling. ) / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop And Tiling by Bimpsyyyyy: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello nairlander people, my name is bimpsyyyyy. I am a quantity surveyor and an interior decorator, I like anything that has to do with deaigns.mostly I do tiling and pop, I have done works for nairaland member and they were happy with it. Is also do other type of businesses but for this thread, I will be posting tiles works and pop designs, you can call or WhatsApp me on 07051805606 for your tiling and pop work
Re: Pop And Tiling by Bimpsyyyyy: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why I you should contact me and not others?
As a quantity surveyor, I tend to manage resources and give advices on executing the best quality and at a budgeted price within the right time. I was called by a nairaland member to fix is tiling for him at magado, he was amazed because after tiling we did not have much tiles remaining and he was happy with my delivery because he gave him an time frame, I work within time and no much waste of materials and given you the best quality of designs needed. I was also called upon by a nairaland member in lekki, to tile after tiling, he said can you do the screening and painting and that was how I did almost all the interior in that house.
Re: Pop And Tiling by Bimpsyyyyy: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
I also do wardrobes , so I meant be posting some affordable furniture for sale, because working me means no waste, I can make things out of pieces of hdf and mdf boards.
Re: Pop And Tiling by Bimpsyyyyy: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Back to tiling, I like designing my tiling work but all the designs depending on the widest of the space, the colour the client want and what exactly he/she likes. I communicate with my client, a client of mine bought a shade of tile and wanted the same tile in three different designs and I gave it to her. We will posting some tile works here so you can. Call or WhatsApp me on 07051805606, when I come, I tell you where to buy tiles depending on the type of tiles you can afford and do all the loading and unloading for you , delivery to site and execution after availability of tiles . I also have companies that sell high quality Spanish tiles of different sizes .
Re: Pop And Tiling by Bimpsyyyyy: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Samples of my work , just call or whatsapp me on 07051805606

Re: Pop And Tiling by Bimpsyyyyy: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Call or WhatsApp me on 07051805606

Re: Pop And Tiling by Bimpsyyyyy: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Call or WhatsApp me for your tiling jobs

Re: Pop And Tiling by Bimpsyyyyy: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Call or whatsapp me on 07051805606 for your tiling and pop work

(1) (Reply)

For Sale In Agege / House Design and Installation / Lovely Finished 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ, Abijo GRA Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.