Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman (12486 Views)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by aminulive: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Uche Secondus has said that he will not resign from his position.

He made this comment on Monday shortly after some members of the party held a protest calling for his removal at the party's secretariat in Abuja.

Below is a statement from his media aide, Ike Abonyi, made available to POLITICS NIGERIA;

"The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus has said that he will not resign his position."

“Prince Secondus said in a short statement from his media office that nothing so far warrants his resignation from the party position and those tiny minority calling for his resignation should come clean and tell party members across the country his offense why he should resign."

“He said he will remain focussed and committed to the ideals of the party which he swore to protect and defend upon his election to lead this great party 44 months ago.”, the statement read.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-will-not-resign-as-pdp-chairman-uche-secondus/

8 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Hangmnk: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lol chaos in the enemies camp

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Nuelito: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ghen ghen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy
Make e no better for who tell u make u resign,
Mr second position!

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Gaddafi1: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
It makes absolutely no sense resigning when you have 4 months to the end of your tenure and coming election. It's so sad that PDP can only offer opposition to itself when Nigerians expect so much from them.
Democracy thrives when there is a vibrant opposition. This keeps the ruling party on their toes.

Wike and Secondus should sheath their sword and work for the progress of this country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by billionman: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Then get ready to always come SECOND in every election. On a serious note, why do our politicians find it difficult to resign willingly from office until they are forced out?
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Kingpele(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
U must resignooo , grin grin grin grin ;your offense is bearing that name secondous ,who bear such name don't suppose to chair a political party that want to be in the saddle of power ,so you have two options either you change your name to Festus and continue in office or your resign..the Lord of pdp wike has declared it and shall it be ...unless you want to PDP to go bankrupt ...

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Issoright
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by elhadjijerrin: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by FreeStuffsNG: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
2023 election power struggle. APC and PDP going through rough patches simultaneously.
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by oyeb15: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Show them you gat some balls.
APC are postponing their own chairmanship war till 2022 so that the Northern gang will take the post by coup and present a presidential candidate overnight and rig him in leaving the aggrieved no time to form a new party or sell an existing one.
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Xscape047: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
That's the problem
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Writercruze: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmmm! Wahala dey o
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Insane things happen in insane countries
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by dominikbradly: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Davida33: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wike plan will failed
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by tstx(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
No news here....

The word 'Resignation' does not exist in a black man's dictionary.....
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Mikelarteta(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oga sometimes it’s good to go when the ovation is loud. Oyegun left at that point but Osho baba was disgraced out of office for stance like this.
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Berezuski: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mr chairman refused to be used and dumped!
They want to give you the sheriff treatment!
Under your watch, saraki has been reduced to a political parasite(a former senate president)
Dino is now a political effigy
Kwankwaso has been driven to political wilderness!
Even Atiku is now regretting for not using his money to play 2 ods rather giving it to you.
Obaseki has now turn edo state to personal affairs after giving you 6 billi.(no money to pay workers anymore)
Mr chairman, we know you're a man of high integrity'
Continue your good work we're solidly behind you sir

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by anigbajumo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Self interest is the number one factor for every Politician, Imagine both APC and PDP Governors fighting for power just because of 2023 and the main focus is all on the chairman. Both Buni and secondus are facing a though battle mainly from the Governors of both parties.
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
post=104600118:
grin cheesy cheesy
Make e no better for who tell u make u resign,
Mr second position!

SHUT UP!!!

5 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Marliz: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Whether now or later, you will definitely leave your current position.
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na by force something naw
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by free2ryhme: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-will-not-resign-as-pdp-chairman-uche-secondus/

You can take the title to your house or take it to heaven with you, after all you all are thieves and caused nothing but sorrow and regrets for innocent Nigerians
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by ndukwejoe(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
good let the shaking up begin, i am loving this
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by oscar85: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wike should go and relax. He is only after secondus because of Rivers politics come 2023
Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Latakia(f): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
I stand with SECONDUS grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus: I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman by Timoleon(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Politics of shame. What is prevalent in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate / Peter Obi Congratulates President Buhari On His 80th Birthday / The Curious Incident Of Mohammed Abacha: The Limits Of Mythomania.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.