Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Racism: Check Out This Picture, Black Are Becoming White And Vice Versa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racism: Check Out This Picture, Black Are Becoming White And Vice Versa (359 Views)

Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. / I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... / For Racism Against Blacks To Reduce Drastically, The Black Race Needs To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Racism: Check Out This Picture, Black Are Becoming White And Vice Versa by Chijeep(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Is it because of racism that our African brothers are claiming to be whites or is it because of fame or job security.
Can't imagine that this picture really described human mentality. Some people will be claiming that they're been called racist but it's like the real issue is that most of them don't even appreciate who they are and where they came from.
Hakeem Ziyech really made me felt astonished in this picture.
THE ONLY AFRICAN HERE IS ZIYECH, CAN YOU IMAGINE
I'm black and proud.
I love Africa.
I love Nigeria.
God bless the blacks and also the blacks with light skin.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did U Visit Ur Village? / Tribunal Upholds Elegushi Kingdomship Over Maiyegun, Maiyegun Family Has No Root / Cloth weaving, and fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.