Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO (16188 Views)

Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police / I Didn’t Order Disruption Of Fg’s Tradermoni –amosun / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by abouzaid: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
The National Examinations Council, NECO, on Monday afternoon, said it had not recorded any case of the disruption of its ongoing examinations in the South-East or any part of the country, following the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The spokesman for the body, Mr. Azeez Sanni, stated this in a telephone chat with Vanguard while reacting to the alleged stoppage of Senior Secondary School students in the South-East from writing the paper slated for Monday, which is Mathematics.

Recall that members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, had declared Monday a sit-at-home day for people of the region in solidarity with their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, who is facing trial.

“The candidates are writing Mathematics exam today (Monday) and so far we have not got any report of any candidate being stopped from sitting for the NECO exam in the South-East or any part of the country.

“We are concluding the examinations next week with some papers,”
he said.

When asked what would happen if the candidates are unable to write today’s paper because of the IPOB stance, Sanni said if it happens, “the council would handle the situation appropriately”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/ipob-sit-at-home-no-disruption-of-examinations-in-south-east-says-neco/

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by criuze(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tell those lairs

NECO this

NECO that

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Monogamy: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
If the movement is restricted, then NECO are lying

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by abouzaid: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
lalasticlala, time to balance the report on the FrontPage. This is direct from NECO.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by abouzaid: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:
E pain you die, lol

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by KC031: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Make we see wetin haters of IPOB go talk now.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by abouzaid: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Power belongs to the people not some few individuals in government, that's what Igbos are about, if the entire people in Nigeria can protest against the government like Igbos Nigeria won't be where it is today
*Copied*

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Monogamy: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
abouzaid:
E pain you die, lol

Pain me? How?

When no be my region dey unrest, when the students writing NECO in my region are not affected

If you guys like you can shut down your region till Kanu regain freedom, una body go tell una

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by PDJT: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Pain me? How?

When no be my region dey unrest, when the students writing NECO in my region are not affected

If you guys like you can shut down your region till Kanu regain freedom, una body go tell una

37 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by SLAP44: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Pain me? How?

Stop crying

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Monogamy: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
SLAP44:

Stop crying

cheesy cheesy

Laughing in Mandarin

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Millimann: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Whether those kids write NECO or not, they will still be tops in education statistics as usual. There is still Waec and Jamb. I don't know when NECO became an important exam. Brilliant kids don't even bother with NECO.

This one below me is jumping up and down all over iPob threads.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Last week news ...

Education is Haram to Igbos

https://www.nairaland.com/6693571/ipob-members-burn-passenger-imo

Meanwhile Imo state said they will wait for Biafra examination Council Beco to conduct exams for them.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by abouzaid: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Last week news ...

Education is Haram to Igbos

https://www.nairaland.com/6693571/ipob-members-burn-passenger-imo

Meanwhile Imo state said they will wait for Biafra examination Council Beco to conduct exams for them.

Ntoooooooor, mmmeeeeeeeeeee. God would continue exposing you terrorists and misinformants. lalasticlala, please take this thread to the promised land to balance the report on the FrontPage.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by shigishege: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Obviously not everyone is in support of the sit at home order.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by abouzaid: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
shigishege:
Obviously not everyone is in support of the sit at home order.
see twisting lol, school examinations are essential services, they're not affected just like hospitals.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by unohbethel(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
If its against Ipob now,within 5mins e go don reach Fp

16 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Danjikanbauchi: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:
IPOB once again has proving to this Terrorist, Islamic, Mohammedanist wrong. Let give it to them.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Monogamy: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
IPOB once again has proving to this Terrorist, Islamic, Mohammedanist wrong. Let give it to them.

Na so me self see am, Buhari won't eat today

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by sammy7410(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2021

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by McOluOmo: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
McOluOmo:
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=104608899]I have never seen organization as well organized and well mannered as IPOB.

Our children will write their exams in a most conducive and protective atmosphere. But if any idiots aside our beautiful and handsome children who are currently writing the NECO exam flout IPOB sit at home order, what will befall them will be fatal.

God bless IPOB
God bless MNK
God bless BIAFRA.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by TimeTraveller: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
* 3 cars were set ablaze
* A man was buried alive
* Businesses were destroyed, including restaurants belonging to poor people.

All because you want to force people to do it your way.

Destroy your region all you want, but just don't move to Lagos, KD, Abuja, Kano and even PH. Stay in your region and enjoy the warmth of the fire y'all are stoking.

Ndi ara!

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by ezechi24(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
abouzaid:
E pain you die, lol

grin grin grin the guy wan die....make he go wear bomb...after all him brothers dey wear am..

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Jasperwisdom57: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
BUSINESS DEALS
INTERESTED MIND SHOULD DM
DM FOR ANY KIND OF BUSINESS DEAL

Facebook account available for sale at cheaper rate needed , 6years, 8years, 10years and 12years

Facebook page also available with 20,000 followers

Google voice available and other countries numbers available all

POF AND DATING SITE AVAILABLE

U.S.A number available too
Of different kind
..... Kindly dm let do business
WhatsApp ���
.....+1 7 1 4 6 7 6 9 2 4 6
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Lightorder: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
abouzaid:
E pain you die, lol
the heart is about to be attacked

Northerners Don’t Know How To Use Power –shettima Yerima / BREAKING: Again, IGP Fails To Appear Before Senate / Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion