Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? (6810 Views)

Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) / All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? by Born2conquer: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Apc will blame everybody than themselves
Re: Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? by icon02(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2021
It's a shame that this trash of a write up made front page without even a comment.

Instead of Fayemi to admit his incompetence and docility due to his loyalty to the fulani dynasty at the expense of his people, they are here making unfounded allegation.

I think they said an informant has been apprehended and he is helping them with information,
is the informant a PDP member?
Did he mention any PDP chieftain's name?
Re: Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? by tujays(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Fear who no fear politics. When it comes to political ambitions, never say never. I'm 100% sure that some insecurity cases in Naija are politically sponsored.

I would keep saying this; APC mounted the horse of insecurity during the GEJ tenure, & the other political parties are likely doing the same now to discredit the current govt. Politics is a dirty game.

Las las,, na the common people feel the heat. Dem dey take our lives play a chess game.
you just stated the obvious fact about what's going on in this entity. people with a high cognition level like you scarce for Nigeria. na very low IQ individual plenty pass even with their ordinary dry papers they call degrees.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? by RZArecta(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2021
APC îmbeciles playing the blame game as usual grin
Re: Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2021
You see the Problem of black man? You see the problem of a retard? You see the problem of an egomaniac? You see the Problem of hypocrites and Deceitful people?
THEY HATE THE TRUTH
APC is the reason our insecurity has risen at an exponential rate. We all know how they blamed our government then of negligence but are more negligent than any government.
Pre-2015 people can travel to many places but now you dare not try it without having fear.
I don't care about Ekiti, I don't care about the leaders.
One thing even the blind, clouded-mentality supporters of this government will never deny is that common things are at a rise everywhere.
All of them are not guilt-free. We all want to blame everyone for egoistic tendencies but it is not justified.
They will be fools who will mention me and defend the party. Mention oo
Re: Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? by ceaser: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Instead of mere speculation which is tantamount to gross irresponsibility, what the state should do in order to verify its suspicions and as well convince the citizen of the allegations is to catch/arrest some people in the act. They should be interrogated and facts established as suspected or not.
Re: Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? by MrUchenna1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!
Re: Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? by Gfskw: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 21 In Bauchi, Katsina / My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots / Did Efiks And Ibibios Support Biafra . I Really Want To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.