Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Who Art Thou? Why Your Qualification Is The First Thing That Opens The Door Of O - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Art Thou? Why Your Qualification Is The First Thing That Opens The Door Of O (110 Views)

Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University / Looking To Boost Your Qualification? Take Advantage Of This Scholarship Offer. / Cybercafe That Opens By 7am ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Art Thou? Why Your Qualification Is The First Thing That Opens The Door Of O by planetpgold(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Welcome to a new, fresh week and I hope you used it to balance your work, life and study. Personally, I went out to one of our lecturers' baby dedication. It was a great experience because I had the opportunity to be in a new environment completely different from my cocoon.

I also met with other people where we talked at length about our government, politics, finance, economy and relationships and other things.

That aside...

Today is another day to decide if you want to grow in your career or you still want to keep on getting the same result you are getting. You might say that when it gets down to the job, you know it very well. But that is not the first thing your marketplace will ask from you.

Your qualification is the first thing. Because that is what will open the door of opportunities. It is the foundational edifice for you to get started.

Hence, if you are yet to qualify, what are you waiting for; why are you still doubting? Bearing in mind that doubt kills the dream of any man faster than any other thing.

Want to get started with your studies immediately and Pass your exams once and for all? Get started with your simplified and comprehensive Lecture Videos plus Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08085835127, 08055828090

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your November Exam success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Top NMC Approved Medical University In Russia | Tver State Medical University Fe / Somebody Feel Important? 7 Ways To Show Your Appreciation / Hire Best Online Java Programming Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.