Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud (13423 Views)

Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / ICPC Clears Yewande Sadiku Of All Fraud Allegations / EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by RZArecta(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pursue the Southerner, bring in an aboki... We know the drill cool

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Goldbw122(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Corruption everywhere, even the efcc have to be questioned..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Lifestone(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Excellergroup:
It's sad, people tried dissuading her from accepting this offer when she was Executive Director of Stanbic's Investment Banking Unit. It's difficult to dine with these evil pple if u aren't ready to play ball with them. A very outstanding professional.
SEE how they are messing up her reputation only because she served her nation. No specific allegation yet she's on the front page for millions of viewers.
This is why good people will keep running away from public service

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by untainted001: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
FarahAideed:
Time to Replace Yetunde with Abdul
Lyk replacing Kyari with Tunji

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by chukzyfcbb: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wow just two days ago, she was a speaker in nairametrics webinar giving insight into how we can get out of an economic crisis/problem.

So she be thief ni
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by daddytime(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Agency wey I sabi well well...

E don tey wey all the Arafats wey dey that office dey vex for her and plan how to remove her.

If she's truly found wanting in any embezzlement, I am in support of bringing her to book.

I'm just hoping this isn't a gang up to muzzle her out. If this is the case, it'll be evident in her choice of replacement.

Dem no go fit hide am at all.

We dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Crunchyg2: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
I hope no be Sisi yewande on the MANNA ooo

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by KazikageSama: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Yewande was not a thief, I worked with her for years at a popular financial institution and to some extent, I know she's got integrity.
Her mistake was taking a Gov't appointment (then she told us she sees it as a way to give back to her country) else by now, she'd have become a Bank MD.

My take away from this is to stay away from Gov't appointments, they will always use their incompetence to rubbish and stain your good will

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by KazikageSama: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Excellergroup:
It's sad, people tried dissuading her from accepting this offer when she was Executive Director of Stanbic's Investment Banking Unit. It's difficult to dine with these evil pple if u aren't ready to play ball with them. A very outstanding professional.

One of the very best in Nigeria's Asset Management space.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by tonyashburton: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nigerian Investment Promotion Council
Resurgent2016:
"The Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council, NIPC Mrs. Yewande Sadiku is currently in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC."

D agency n d acronym no follow. Mod clarify if it is NEPC or NIPC. They r two unrelated agencies

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Cromagnon: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
NobleSeed:
questioning undecided
EFCC belike:
madam where did you get the money to buy apple series 6 watch?
How many watch are you using at once?
Chei,awon ti FBI
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by delpee(f): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sadly, upright people always get messed up when they take up public appointment. Those who have excelled in the private sector should be wary of public sector appointments if they're not politically inclined. Things are not always straightforward like they're used to. Coming from an integrity based, career focused background, they need to understand the system as it functions in the other sector.

She's had a good reputation where she's coming from. Might as well step aside if that will give her peace.

Meanwhile the dollars are still in agbadas all over with no consequences in the horizon.

Reminds me of Mrs Adenike Grange who appeared to have been set up for a purpose years ago. Great pity! That's why we rarely have the best in governance.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Cromagnon: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Maxi4you:
is her face strong like Amala wey dey for inside fridge..
fraud everywhere, what's going on. the way Efcc dey cash out don tire me
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
efcc dey hustle their own share o. No food for lazy man

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Cromagnon: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lifestone:

SEE how they are messing up her reputation only because she served her nation. No specific allegation yet she's on the front page for millions of viewers.
This is why good people will keep running away from public service
good ppl are not cowards. Anyone who is running is not good

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Cromagnon: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
KazikageSama:
Yewande was not a thief, I worked with her for years at a popular financial institution and to some extent, I know she's got integrity.
Her mistake was taking a Gov't appointment (then she told us she sees it as a way to give back to her country) else by now, she'd have become a Bank MD.

My take away from this is to stay away from Gov't appointments, they will always use their incompetence to rubbish and stain your good will
Nigeria does not need cowards like you. Good you stay away
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Cromagnon: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
KazikageSama:

One of the very best in Nigeria's Asset Management space.
then Nigeria doesn't have that much to offer
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by techWriter1: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
All I know is burglars interrogated burglars.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by MrMcJay(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
RZArecta:
Pursue the Southerner, bring in an aboki... We know the drill cool

You are very correct. That lady is the first Executive Secretary of the NIPC from the south.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by MrMcJay(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
daddytime:
Agency wey I sabi well well...

E don tey wey all the Arafats wey dey that office dey vex for her and plan how to remove her.

If she's truly found wanting in any embezzlement, I am in support of bringing her to book.

I'm just hoping this isn't a gang up to muzzle her out. If this is the case, it'll be evident in her choice of replacement.

Dem no go fit hide am at all.

We dey watch.

You are very knowledgeable about what's going on.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by nairabacks(f): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Very good at baking..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by KazikageSama: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cromagnon:
Nigeria does not need cowards like you. Good you stay away

grin grin grin Some pathetic trash talk.
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by faithfull18(f): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
nairabacks:
Very good at baking..
Indeed.
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by kafeii123: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Excellergroup:

A sorry situation, but hey....if her hands are clean and she has done no ill...expect her to come back unscathed... but as things stand, they wont stop..... just as the recently dead NECO head... they'd hound her till she either resigns or runs....that's if her life remains intact till her tenure elapses.

But if I were her though, I'd institute clean up the commission's recruitment procedures and make it difficult for unqualified entrees.... however, one can only do so much at that stage.... by the time she leaves....another bad egg may replace her..and that one may rescind all her policies... when we're ready to grow this country...we all will sit down and define what the basics will be.... and hold on to it...but for now...na turn-by-turn things we still dey

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by mechanics(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nawa o, some people are just waiting for their own opportunity to siphons public funds.
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by nairabacks(f): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
faithfull18:

Indeed.

No l mean Yewande can bake for Africa..
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Flairoqy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
MrMcJay:
Since the current head of the NIPC who happens to be the first from the South was appointed, Yewande Sadiku has been embroiled in one legal tussle or the other since she assumed office as NIPC Executive Secretary. This is usually instigated by the usual quarters.

Ali Sani versus Yewande Sadiku.
Yusuf Mustapha versus Yewande Sadiku
Babangida Nguroje versus Yewande Sadiku

Aura Maisamari versus Yewande Sadiku

If you check the writer of the petition the Efcc is acting on, you will see that it will be from the usual suspects. They are pained that a Southerner occupies a position that has never been occupied by a Southerner.

Here's the list of former Executive Secretaries of the NIPC
Mustapha Bello
Abdulkadir Hassan
Saratu Umar

This is the same thing they did to Mrs. Azinge of the Corporate Affairs Commission until she was hounded out of office. She was the first Registrar General of the Cac from the South in more than 2 decades.
This is a fight against corruption, take your marginalization away from here.
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by Crunchyg2: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
I hope no be Sisi yewande of the MANNA ooo

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by kafeii123: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
untainted001:

Lyk replacing Kyari with Tunji

If kyari's case wasn't so noised out... you think he'd even be out...and if not for everyone's handling of the matter...you think tunji will smell that office? and are you sure tunji wont soon be set up..... like this woman is now being treated?

One can only hope that this country eventually finds her feet.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by kafeii123: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
MrMcJay:
Since the current head of the NIPC who happens to be the first from the South was appointed, Yewande Sadiku has been embroiled in one legal tussle or the other since she assumed office as NIPC Executive Secretary. This is usually instigated by the usual quarters.

Ali Sani versus Yewande Sadiku.
Yusuf Mustapha versus Yewande Sadiku
Babangida Nguroje versus Yewande Sadiku

Aura Maisamari versus Yewande Sadiku

If you check the writer of the petition the Efcc is acting on, you will see that it will be from the usual suspects. They are pained that a Southerner occupies a position that has never been occupied by a Southerner.

Here's the list of former Executive Secretaries of the NIPC
Mustapha Bello
Abdulkadir Hassan
Saratu Umar

This is the same thing they did to Mrs. Azinge of the Corporate Affairs Commission until she was hounded out of office. She was the first Registrar General of the Cac from the South in more than 2 decades.

Just imagine
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by MrMcJay(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Flairoqy:

This is a fight against corruption, take your marginalization away from here.

Did you see anyone mention marginalisation? Good to see your conscience working on you.
The allegations are not new, the same suspects have been repeating them over the years at various places. They have taken it to the court and nothing came out of it.
This one too, nothing will come out of it.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by ajadematanle: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
She must have stepped on some toes and they wanted her out of way so that they can have access to cookies jar. I know her very well, she left investment department of stabic Ibtc to take the appointment.she’s an egg head but let see what come out of the frivolous arrangement.
Re: EFCC Questions Yewande Sadiku, NIPC Boss, Over Contract Fraud by esthel(f): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
They want to get her out, Hadiza was never invited for any questioning even in the face of the glaring fraud that had her removed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Damboa Borno, Raze Government Hospital, Residential Buildings / APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA / Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.