Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please (771 Views)

D'orah Ushering Agency / Opportunity To Join The Ushering Agency / Recruiting Into An Ushering Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please by maisams01(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good evening fellow nairalanders,
I am an undergraduate student based in Gombe State and trying to make end meets, I am 20 years old and I want to venture into the ushering service business (I mean I want to start an ushering agency) actually I think it will be the first in the state, please I am looking for your opinions, suggestions and advices on how to go about it and how much I will need and other requirements.
Your advices will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance
Re: Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please by maisams01(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
mod should help me move it to the front page please 🙏🙏 I need as much advice as I can get
Re: Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please by Gucciboy1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
You'll need alot of money and publicity.
Re: Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please by maisams01(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gucciboy1:
You'll need alot of money and publicity.
okay sir, like how much and what and what will I need apart from manpower?
Re: Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please by Gucciboy1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
maisams01:
okay sir, like how much and what and what will I need apart from manpower?

Firstly, you'll need to register your company.

Do fliers and publicize your business.
Also do adverts to recurite ushers to your company.

You'll also spend money for their uniforms.
And logistics also. You'll need a means of transportation to convey the ushers from location to events and vice versa.

You'll need like about #500k
Re: Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please by maisams01(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gucciboy1:

Firstly, you'll need to register your company.

Do fliers and publicize your business.
Also do adverts to recurite ushers to your company.

You'll also spend money for their uniforms.
And logistics also. You'll need a means of transportation to convey the ushers from location to events and vice versa.

You'll need like about #500k
ok sir I really appreciate your information. Thank you,I will get to it
Re: Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please by Gucciboy1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
maisams01:
ok sir I really appreciate your information. Thank you,I will get to it

You're welcome, I wish you best of luck

1 Like

Re: Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please by tayonooni: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello,

Do send a WhatsApp message to 08056918660
You don't need heavy capital to start
Re: Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please by maisams01(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
tayonooni:
Hello,
Do send a WhatsApp message to 08056918660 You don't need heavy capital to start
I just did sir

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mama-gee! / Exclusive Shots Of The Just Concluded M-net Face Of Africa In Lagos. / 'groove Control': D 360 Degree Naija Entertainment Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.